Author Topic: My Trip to Omaha to Meet Survivor 4 Contestants  (Read 3791 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
My Trip to Omaha to Meet Survivor 4 Contestants
« on: November 01, 2002, 12:06:04 PM »
Just thought I would post about my trip to Omaha. I left at 1:00 pm on Firday and arrived at Omaha at 5:30pm. Checked into my hotel and got up at 7:00 and went to Dillards at Crossroads mall. The doors were not open so I had to wait till 9:00 to get in. When I got in, the mall did something SOOOOOO stupid. One line was for Maraamu and another for Rotu. You had to choose and then when done with one line, you had to go to the other. Finally, they came out at 10:30 and then they had a Dancer with a demo of native dances.

Well, when they did come out, Vee and Patrica were not there because of family emergencies. So they brought Kelly G. from S3 there. I was pushed thru both lines so I never got to talk to them much, but I got a lot of pictures, I also got my picture taken with Kathy and Tammy, I will post that when I get my pics developed. So after I was done with both lines I talked to Kelly for a few minutes and we got to talking about others from S3, and who she liked and didn't like!

Another thing, I told Peter that he was my pick to win (he was till the FIRST DAY) anyway, he said " will have my chance to show you what I can do" I wonder what that means??? I will have pictures after they get developed. I had a picture and a T-Shirt signed. It was too much fun. If you have any questions, post them! Thanks
« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 10:35:54 PM by Rob »