The Amazing Race > Racers Corner

TAR 21 Ep 2 Discussion! Hosted by TAR 19's Cindy and Ernie!

<< < (2/11) > >>

ErnieCindyTAR19:
We would have like to have seen them have to decide whether they'd race on the bull or on the bike. One of the things Ernie thought was that the teams could go in "heats" and the winner of that heat would move on to the roadblock. Then the next "heat" would go, so on and so forth. But the challenge here was just getting to that number. Everyone left in the same order they took numbers so there was no suspense in this task.  We heard that between #1 and #7 was an hour and half, so basically the task just paced the teams out.

Polaroid:
Hi Ernie and Cindy! :waves:

I thought the bull-racing task was also a waste of time. You didn't even have to finish faster than the bull to get the clue! It wasn't even a race. :lol:

ErnieCindyTAR19:
What do we think about the team that was ultimately eliminated? Amy & Daniel were such a strong and inspiring team. They were almost 1st place in the first leg, and to drop so far behind after leaving the bulls 2nd was disappointing.  Do you like that cab drivers should have so much control over the team's fate? Or do you think Amy & Daniel should have left the taxi for another one that knew where they were going?

ErnieCindyTAR19:
Hello again!  Yeah, it was no race! What was the point of it?! )-**

--- Quote from: Polaroid on October 08, 2012, 09:17:07 PM ---Hi Ernie and Cindy! :waves:

I thought the bull-racing task was also a waste of time. You didn't even have to finish faster than the bull to get the clue! It wasn't even a race. :lol:

--- End quote ---

Polaroid:
Amy & Daniel's elimination was surprising. They had the potential to go so far. :( I guess it shows how much luck is involved in this race. I probably would have switched taxi driver.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version