The Amazing Race > Racers Corner

TAR 21 Ep 2 Discussion! Hosted by TAR 19's Cindy and Ernie!

<< < (9/11) > >>

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: ErnieCindyTAR19 on October 08, 2012, 10:15:18 PM ---Based only on what we have seen so far here are the teams we think are strong:
Trey & Lexi are developing a system of what's working for them. They seem to be having fun and know how to work together. Plus, they're fit, young and agile. The only thing that they'll have to learn to overcome quickly is traveling abroad. We heard this was their first time out of the US!

Ryan & Abbie seem strong as well. They have great chemistry together and are able to work well with each other. They have a little more street smarts and have life experiences. Their challenge is that they might be a little too aggressive and I can see some teams maybe ganging up on them later on.

Who do you think has the right combo to win this season?

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on October 08, 2012, 10:10:09 PM ---Based solely on what we have seen in the first two eps....do you have a team or two that seem to "have it together"??  One that seems to have the potential to deal with all the challenges and the stress and yet keep a clear mind??

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I must say I'm agree with you about them.  I think that Trey and Lexi are smart enough to quickly learn what's right and wrong about travelling.  Abbie & Ryan seems to be a strong team, well balanced, even with the aggressiveness issues you emphasize.  And I would like to see more of the Chips and the Beekmans, they started slow paced, but I think they're going to improve with the pressure of the race.

Polaroid:

--- Quote from: ErnieCindyTAR19 on October 08, 2012, 10:26:38 PM ---Are you reading spoilers!!!!!  :lol:

I just saw this icon and it reminds me of Cathi in the Indonesian rice fields! does anyone remember that?  :iok she kept falling and getting up saying "i'm OK!"   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

--- End quote ---

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Do you still keep in contact with the racers from your season?

ErnieCindyTAR19:
Yes! We keep in contact with all of the other teams in our season. We all watched the finale together, and many of them made it to our wedding. We keep in touch most with Justin, Jennifer, Ron & Bill and the Twins. Ernie just went to Utah with Andy and Cindy visited Tommy in Colorado when she was there for work.  We also talk to Marcus & Amani when they have time between running their kids to all their activities!  Bill & Cathi sent us a sweet card for our wedding, Sandy is coming to Chicago in late November... so yes, we all keep in touch :) like one little family!

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: ErnieCindyTAR19 on October 08, 2012, 10:26:38 PM ---Are you reading spoilers!!!!!  :lol:

I just saw this icon and it reminds me of Cathi in the Indonesian rice fields! does anyone remember that?  :iok she kept falling and getting up saying "i'm OK!"   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

--- Quote from: Prama on October 08, 2012, 10:23:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: ErnieCindyTAR19 on October 08, 2012, 10:15:18 PM ---Who do you think has the right combo to win this season?

--- End quote ---

I personally like Twinnies, Trey/Lexi, Abbie/Ryan and Chippendales. I think they have what it take to win the race...or at least to go further in this season. :tup:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ErnieCindyTAR19:
we also hope they show Brittany & Cait more... and more Twinnies!!!  But yes, Beekmans would be interesting so I hope they get more airtime. Also, Chippendales seem funny but we need more back story on them!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version