Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

Ep 2 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **rules** Start time 830 pm-or later

<< < (3/11) > >>

Polaroid:
Rob & Kelley don't know if they're in the lead or in the back. I don't know either! :lol:

James & Abba are the first ones in Surabaya. Everyone else but Rob & Kelley have landed. Nadiya & Natalie like Trey & Lexi.

Take a number for bull raacing. James & Abba take the first one.

James & Abba - 1
Amy & Daniel - 2
Abbie & Ryan - 3
Jaymes & James - 4
Trey & Lexi - 5
Nadiya & Natalie - 6
Josh & Brent - 7
Caitlin & Brittany - 8
Gary & Will - 9

Monster truck is not here yet.

Polaroid:
Rob thinks they're in the lead right now... Uhh... :lol:

Commercial.

Magnus:
Those flight gambles never work, never go off by yourself like that

Magnus:
Now they have to race a running bull on motorbikes :lol:

Polaroid:
And we're back. Rob & Kelley have finally landed in Surabaya. :lol: They find out that they're in last place. They grab the last whip. Rob says he likes to be the last time... liar. :lol:

Daytime! There are bulls. Teams will now race with the bulls in the order they got the whip. Teams will ride on a motorcycle against a champion bull.

"I AM SPARTACUS." James & Abba are first to go. The bulls are so quick. :ascared James & Abba get the clue. Make your way to Genteng Kali (?). Amy & Daniel are second.

Ryan was holding on for dear life... you're not even the one on the bull! :lol: Abbie & Ryan get the clue, followed the the Chips.

Roadblock: Who likes to party? Teams will have to operate a Odong-Odong and make balloon...things for 4 children. Once done, a child will give them their clue. I don't know if James or Abba are doing the roadblock... I can't tell who is who. :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version