Author Topic: Ep 2 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **rules** Start time 830 pm-or later  (Read 15819 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
:conf: Happy TAR DAY!!! :conf:

Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.

This will be more important than ever this season since Canada will be airing ahead of us any week we have Football delays.>>including this one!
SO!! If you are watching anything but an EST US feed, it is your responsibility to be sure you are not ahead of us if you want to post/update in this thread. Canadian feeds may be way ahead of us.

SO PLEASE ** NO WIKI UPDATES or Satellite Viewer updates or ANY OUTCOMES ** to be posted before the show is done airing East Coast time! Anyone breaking the rule is at risk of being banned.  :browsie:

And NO future spoilers either!

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

We will have a LIVE streaming video posted every week we can find one. So if you are overseas or just on the West Coast and want to watch right away...please join us! You can follow along and PLEASE help update as the show unfolds! We hope everyone will join in the fun!! :wohoo:

LIVE STREAMING VIDEO links will be  HERE and will normally be put up about 20 minutes before show time.

Scheduling and delays will be posted HERE.

And you can entertain yourself with the weekly episode threads as well while you wait! **Spoilers**

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Hopefully you can all come back tomorrow night 9-11PM CST as TAR 19's WINNERs Cindy and Ernie host another lively recap discussion of tonights' episode!!!

Find the fun right here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27990.0.html

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Hello! :waves: I'm here and very excited for tonight's episode. :)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Me too!! Let's all look for FERNS!! ;)
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Previously on The Amazing Race...

11 teams gathered at the starting line with an opportunity to win $2 million. In Shanghai, teams played ping pong and ate fallopian tubes.

Amy & Daniel told Ryan & Abbie the location of the abacus lady and get beaten to the pit stop. Ryan & Abbie have the opportunity to win $2 million.

The Chippendales barely beat Rob & Sheila to the pit stop in a footrace. Rob & Sheila were eliminated

10 teams remain. Who will be eliminated next?

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Me too!! Let's all look for FERNS!! ;)

Let's look for trees too! :lol:

For those who are wondering what ferns are: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25171.0.html

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
The truck drivers are trying to be lone rangers

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Last leg's pit stop: Bund Observatory

Abbie & Ryan are the first to depart at 5:35 AM. Fly to Surabaya, Indonesia. Then travel to Alun Alun Stadium for their next clue. *The winner of this leg will win the Express Pass.* Ryan is sweating at his kneecaps? :lol:

Amy & Daniel depart at 5:36 AM. They're bummed they barely got beaten in the first leg.

Caitlin & Brittany depart at 5:41 AM. They almost get run over. One of them laughs and snorts. :lol:

Natalie & Nadiya depart at 6:05 AM.

Rob & Kelley depart at 6:08 AM.

Rob & Kelley get a departure at 8:20 AM. Everyone else is on the same flight. No other departure times are shown. Rob & Kelley are on their own flight.

All second flight teams are trying to get on a standby flight. James & Abba get on the standby flight, which lands an hour earlier. Jaymes for the title.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 07:49:06 PM by Polaroid »

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
Flight drama :colors
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
The truck drivers are trying to be lone rangers

They've gambled by getting on a flight by themselves to Hong Kong

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Rob & Kelley don't know if they're in the lead or in the back. I don't know either! :lol:

James & Abba are the first ones in Surabaya. Everyone else but Rob & Kelley have landed. Nadiya & Natalie like Trey & Lexi.

Take a number for bull raacing. James & Abba take the first one.

James & Abba - 1
Amy & Daniel - 2
Abbie & Ryan - 3
Jaymes & James - 4
Trey & Lexi - 5
Nadiya & Natalie - 6
Josh & Brent - 7
Caitlin & Brittany - 8
Gary & Will - 9

Monster truck is not here yet.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Rob thinks they're in the lead right now... Uhh... :lol:

Commercial.

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
Those flight gambles never work, never go off by yourself like that

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
Now they have to race a running bull on motorbikes :lol:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And we're back. Rob & Kelley have finally landed in Surabaya. :lol: They find out that they're in last place. They grab the last whip. Rob says he likes to be the last time... liar. :lol:

Daytime! There are bulls. Teams will now race with the bulls in the order they got the whip. Teams will ride on a motorcycle against a champion bull.

"I AM SPARTACUS." James & Abba are first to go. The bulls are so quick. :ascared James & Abba get the clue. Make your way to Genteng Kali (?). Amy & Daniel are second.

Ryan was holding on for dear life... you're not even the one on the bull! :lol: Abbie & Ryan get the clue, followed the the Chips.

Roadblock: Who likes to party? Teams will have to operate a Odong-Odong and make balloon...things for 4 children. Once done, a child will give them their clue. I don't know if James or Abba are doing the roadblock... I can't tell who is who. :lol:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
James is doing the roadblock. The children look slightly scared of him... and slightly disgusted too. :lol:

Amy is doing the roadblock. Abbie loves to party. She does the roadblock. Jaymes is doing the roadblock. Lexi is doing the roadblock.

The mom is pushing children towards Jaymes. Jaymes think they're scared of him. :lol:

Balloon popping montage.

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
Those kind of balloons are impossible to blow up, they always pop. I don't think I've ever gotten those shaped ones to work right.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Back to bulls. Gary & Will leave in 9th, followed by the monster truckers.

Lexi has always been a multi-tasker. 3/8 balloons done.
Amy has no trouble with the pedalling. 3/8 balloons.
James is banging his knee on the thing, and it's hurting.
Jaymes: 2/8 balloons. He loves kids.

Nadiya or Natalie talk about drinking tequila as partying. :lol:

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
Trexie is done first. "rowt info" LOL

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Lexi loves the roadblock.

Amy: "The kids are probably nauseous." 6/8 balloons.

Lexi has finished with the balloons. Route info: Travel to Wijaya Motor Shop and search for the next clue.

Nadiya: 6/8 balloons

Amy and Daniel are out of the roadblock. Nadiya & Natalie go out next. James & Abba are out in 4th. Chips are out in 5th. Ryan & Abbie out in 6th. (Phew that happened too quickly.)

Brent (or was it Josh... I'm so bad with names and faces): "There are things gays are naturally better at." :lol:

Trey & Lexi arrive at the route info with Nadiya & Natalie.

Detour: Ice By The Pound and Fish By The Barrel
Ice By The Pound: Deliver 10 65-pound ice blocks. Put it in a truck and deliver it.
Fish by the Barrel: Sort through thousands of assorted fish and stock them. They have to set up a stall.

Trey & Lexi are doing ice. Nadiya & Natalie are doing fish.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 08:07:03 PM by Polaroid »

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Natalie & Nadiya are the most bad-ass Sri Lankans you will ever meet, apparently. :lol:

Caitlin finishes the roadblock in 8th. Rob finishes the roadblock in 9th.

Will is struggling with the balloons. He's sweating and shaking. 0/8 balloons.

Commercial.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Gary tells Will to calm down, and tells him to breathe. Will starts getting the balloons done. :)

Amy & Daniel are lost. Rob & Kelley's taxi driver doesn't know where the motor place is.

Lexi is glad Trey has muscles. :lol: Lexi felt like Captain Hook because she had a hook. :lol: They've gotten their 10 ice blocks, and now they're off to deliver their ice blocks to the spice market.

Nadiya & Natalie take notes on the arrangement of the fish. "All my sweaty makeup is going to be on this fish." :lol:

James & Abba's taxi driver is lost as well. He drove them to Wijaya Tire.

Jaymes & James are doing ice. Abbie & Ryan are doing ice as well.

Will finally finishes the roadblock! Will says it's one of the hardest things he's ever done.

Amy & Daniel are hopelessly lost. They're at Wijaya Brothers. Rob & Kelley are hopelessly lost as well.

Josh & Brent are doing ice.

Jaymes & James finished loading the ice truck quickly. Abbie & Ryan are right behind them.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
The fish detour reminds me of the Santiago leg of TARLA 3  :lol:.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Nadiya & Natalie continue with fish. They have to crush ice and set up their stall. "I wanna take the fish and rub it on my face. It's so hot!" :lol:

Trey & Lexi have found the ice drop off place. Nadiya & Natalie finish the detour in first.

Pitstop: Proceed on foot to Pasar Pabean Market. First team wins the express pass. The last team may be eliminated.

Trey & Lexi finish right after. It's a race between Nadiya & Natalie and Trey & Lexi... Nadiya & Natalie arrive on the pit stop in first. They're jumping all over. One of them hugs Phil.

Phil: "Oh my gosh. You guys stink!"

oh my god what. The pitstop greeter has really long nails. :stare

Nadiya & Natalie - 1st (Express Pass)
Trey & Lexi - 2nd

Nadiya & Natalie high-five them, and hug them.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
Natalie & Nadiya are the most bad-ass Sri Lankans you will ever meet, apparently. :lol:

The craziest, huggiest and the pinkest definitely.