The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Teams Asked Back For All Stars But Couldn't Compete

<< < (10/10)

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: Tar25fan on June 28, 2014, 07:18:29 AM ---For the next all star can they put teams from the older seasons? Like Colin & Christie, Dustin & Kandice? I think they are in their 30s, not too old

--- End quote ---
They COULD, but I doubt that they WILL.

Tar25fan:
I think it is unfair for teams who couldn't go like Colin & Christie and Brook & Claire. I wonder how the last team would have done if they were in the UB and AS2

RealityFan11:
I know that Im late to the party, but I wanted to add some things. Kris & Jon and Kelly & Jon were on All Stars originally, but Kelly & Jon backed out at the last minute. Kris & Jon were cut in favor of Eric & Dani, which makes me sick to my stomach. For S18 & S24, all I know is Brook & Claire, Tim & Marie, and Amani & Marcus, so thanks for adding clarification. But I am still wondering about Trexi, Andy & Tommy, Bill & Cathi, and James & Jaymes. Also, what about Travis & Nicole, they were good racers (pre-indonesia). Btw doesnt CBS hate Trexi? First, they dont invite them for AllStars or they cut them and than they dont even make the dvd cover, instead Amy & Daniel take that spot (who finiahed 10th; but I still love them anyway)

TheBayAreaGuy:
This is actually true that they were the alternatives. It's astonishing & depressing how much production loves S14.

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2010/11/the-amazing-race-18-all_star/

--- Quote from: David on June 09, 2014, 07:34:19 AM ---STEVE & LINDA??!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLx100000000000^1000000000000

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version