Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

TAR 21 INTRO CAPS!! New Intro on p 4!

<< < (4/19) > >>

DrRox:
Well the ferry in the screen caps is NOT designed for open ocean. it is far too small and low draft for that. That is why I thought of Istanbul, across the Bosphoros. But after looking about a 2,000 pics of the ferries and water taxis in Istanbul....not anything even close. Not anything close in Shanghai, Bangladesh, Moscow or Amsterdam. Except for the funny ramp on the front, it does look like one of the Amsterdam tour boats, but it seems to large for that to me.

The ferry in the screen cap would fit in one of those Mallorca ferries!!

I did a search on Istanbul sightseeing tour companies and many offer Bosphoros tours and had several similar boats. I also saw a small pic of that island that teams went to in TAR7 and it had one of those type boats pulled up along side the island. So my guess is a sightseeing tour boat, not just a ferry.

Slowhatch:
In the first few frames you can see another ferry and what looks like a mosque.

Slowhatch:
Can anyone place this Disko? Coney Island, perhaps?

Kamineko:
The bridge on 0:16 is Suramadu Bridge. It's the bridge that connects the island of Java and Madura in Indonesia. Correct me if I'm wrong. :tup:

DrRox:
Good job Slowhatch. Those Istanbul sightseeing tour operators offer lunch and dinner cruises up and down the Bosphoros.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version