Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

TAR 21 INTRO CAPS!! New Intro on p 4!

<< < (3/19) > >>

DrRox:
The ferry reminds me of the one's in Istanbul.

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: DrRox on October 01, 2012, 07:02:40 AM ---The ferry reminds me of the one's in Istanbul.

--- End quote ---

Me too. But I can't find a match yet!. Andthere were tons of ferries along the Bund, and there are ferries to/in Mallorca as well...

I have the HD Intro caps, It is just going to take me a while to get them up, cant do them right now. :(

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on October 01, 2012, 08:26:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: DrRox on October 01, 2012, 07:02:40 AM ---The ferry reminds me of the one's in Istanbul.

--- End quote ---

Me too. But I can't find a match yet!. Andthere were tons of ferries along the Bund, and there are ferries to/in Mallorca as well...

I have the HD Intro caps, It is just going to take me a while to get them up, cant do them right now. :(

--- End quote ---

Despite the fact that ferries from Mallorca mostly go to Barcelona - where teams can catch the Talgo to France -, none of the pics I found matches the cap we have. All the ferries are also painted with the companies colors and logos on their boards what doesn't seem the case in the one we have.

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on October 01, 2012, 08:47:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on October 01, 2012, 08:26:16 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Despite the fact that ferries from Mallorca mostly go to Barcelona - where teams can catch the Talgo to France -, none of the pics I found matches the cap we have. All the ferries are also painted with the companies colors and logos on their boards what doesn't seem the case in the one we have.

--- End quote ---

Three caps from the 3 companies that makes the route to Mallorca:

inomu:
I live in Istanbul at the moment and I can confirm that ferry is from here, there is so many different types of them going around the city.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version