Author Topic: ♥♥♥ TAR14: Victoria Pfeifer Hunt & Brad Hunt ♥♥♥  (Read 55698 times)

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
Re: ♥♥♥ TAR14: Victoria Pfeifer Hunt & Brad Hunt ♥♥♥
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2009, 06:14:29 PM »
Hey Brad!!! I love the screen name! My best to you and I hope to see more of you down the line.

I love the name too.
One question:
Why did you have blood on you when you finished the detour?  No one else did!  Were you just having fun?
 :lol: :meow:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2009, 12:16:58 PM »
BradtheImpaler is here!! :hearts: :hearts:   (have to love the name, :lol:!!)

:bigwelcome

Thanks so much for coming to join in the fun!

We were missing you both on the race this week, so we were glad to get to see a little bit more of y'all at Elimination Station. That ceremony looked awesome! Can you tell us any more about the lanterns? That was a beautiful sight.

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2009, 03:19:18 AM »
Thanks for all the love we have been getting here...we hated to go so early, but you guys have made it a lot easier.

And yeah, just one question, i don't really know if you're allowed to answer this question, or would this question be really stupid... but here it goes...

The past 13 season introductions, introduced us TAR Fans with those cheesy headturns, and with a major shock/change in this season that almost all those cheesy head turns were gone during the intro, and some forumers saying that your team (specifically yours) has the most evident head turn amongst all the eleven teams... Question is, did production still consider shooting your simulateous cheesy head turns? Or did they completely revamped those? I kinda miss those head turns that we see week by week  :funny:

I know that this question sounds so silly, but I can't resist the urge to ask!  :jumpy:

Thanks and more power! :wohoo:

We DID have to shoot multiple head turns, but thank God they edited them out.  You can just barely see Vic turning her head in ours.

Hi Mr. Brad! Thanks so much for the reply and I'm sorry to reply so long... (college seems to be endless  :'(, and being halfway around the world makes it much more difficult...  :funny:) I hope that you and Ms Victoria get well soon! I really missed seeing both of you in the race as much as others do...hopefully elimination station makes up for it, when i get to see it...

How weird or funny were those head turns? With you being relieved that they didn't show it, it must be that embarrassing...? hehe  :lol:

Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #78 on: April 29, 2009, 04:16:27 PM »

Brad got an amazing start to his BIRTHDAY today when he was able to join Phil for the next leg of the Phil Rides across America biking fund raising drive for MS, in Columbus Ohio.   And looking extraordinarily fine doing so too!!  :jumpy:

Brad and Phil Keoghan biking for MS

Brad and Phil

Brad and Phil's Dad, Dr. John Keoghan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRAD!!!!

:hbday:  HOPE YOU HAVE A PERFECTLY WONDERFUL DAY!!  :hbday:

Thanks for the pictures!!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #79 on: April 29, 2009, 07:16:11 PM »
That's cool! Happy B-day Brad! :sucks :jam:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Ashe

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Black Crystal Battlers
« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2009, 08:12:37 PM »
Is that a Band-Aid?  What happened to Phil's face?
Jamison

Eleven teams race around the world for $1,000,000 on The Amazing Race 14!  Sundays at 8/7 Central on CBS!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2009, 08:25:02 PM »
If you head on over to the Phil Rides Across America thread, you'll find out that Phil has been struggling in his ride.
Just here to visit.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2009, 12:18:46 PM »
That's cool! Happy B-day Brad! :sucks :jam:
Happy birthday Brad!  Even though I am extremely late!
 :partie:

Offline BradtheImpaler

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Newbie
« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2009, 12:40:29 PM »
Thanks to all for the Birthday wishes and a special thanks to Phil for riding his bike all hte way from California to be in Columbus on my special day.

...and for those of you that will be at TARcon next week - I am looking forward to meeting you.  Please don't be shy - come up and introduce yourself.

:gnome

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2009, 12:45:45 PM »
Thanks to all for the Birthday wishes and a special thanks to Phil for riding his bike all hte way from California to be in Columbus on my special day.

...and for those of you that will be at TARcon next week - I am looking forward to meeting you.  Please don't be shy - come up and introduce yourself.

Hey Brad!  Visit the Racer's Corner if you want to!
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/board,110.0.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2009, 01:48:27 PM »

No thank you for the picture B-Day presents and the naughty thoughts that ran thru my mind :luvu:
Looking great as always Brad! You have the whole package going and are giving Phil a run for the title of the best package!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2009, 12:23:42 AM »
You can see the whole video on philridesacrossamerica.com (Day 33), but here is the bit we see on camera of Brad riding with Phil!! :hearts: :hearts:

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline slayton

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: October 30, 2012, 03:19:48 PM »
I was watching "Extreme Cheapskates" on TLC and they had a woman named Victoria from Ohio, and, sure enough, I confirmed that it was Victoria from TAR14.

What does everyone else think about Victoria in the episode?

I was shocked and revolted by the episode.  Peeing in jars is not for me.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 03:24:42 PM by slayton »

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #88 on: October 30, 2012, 06:16:37 PM »
Married for nine years, Brad and Victoria may not always see eye-to-eye, but they do make a dynamic team. They both have children from previous marriages, this is Victoria’s third and Brad’s second. Both endearingly concede that they are “stuck with each other.”

Just saw a vid of that, slayton. But there's another man...?
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline slayton

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #89 on: October 30, 2012, 08:58:13 PM »
Married for nine years, Brad and Victoria may not always see eye-to-eye, but they do make a dynamic team. They both have children from previous marriages, this is Victoria’s third and Brad’s second. Both endearingly concede that they are “stuck with each other.”

Just saw a vid of that, slayton. But there's another man...?

Yeah, I didn't realize that Brad & Victoria were no longer together, until they showed her boyfriend on the show.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #90 on: November 03, 2012, 02:37:22 PM »
Why... wasn't she this entertaining on the race? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2012, 01:20:49 AM »
Why... wasn't she this entertaining on the race? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously I only remembered them for flying to Timbuktu getting stranded in Amsterdam while flying to Romania.