Author Topic: Who won't win the US$1 (or US$2 million)?  (Read 4932 times)

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
Who won't win the US$1 (or US$2 million)?
« on: September 23, 2012, 05:18:14 AM »
1. Who do you think will win the first leg (and get a chance to "Double their money")?
2. Who do you think will be eliminated?
3. What do you think of the new twist?
4. What about the Express Pass?

5. As you know, James LoMenzo is a former White Lion metal bassist, will he cry this season like the children cry? And will anybody tease him about it (or do they dare)?
6. Are Amy & Daniel another Peter & Sarah or will Daniel treat his girl with some luz? Or will they bicker an argue until James (James & Abba James), and the two Robs sort it out (and Daniel is unable to make a presence at the finish line owing to injuries)?

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Who won't win the US$1 (or US$2 million)?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 01:24:38 AM »
Can someone answer the questions?

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 02:01:20 AM »
1. Who do you think will win the first leg (and get a chance to "Double their money")?
Abbie & Ryan
Rob & Sheila
It could put a target on one team which is unfair, but I think it will work well
I think it will be up for grabs on Leg 2

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 06:21:14 AM »
 Rob and Kelley  :lol3:
 Josh and Brent  :waves:
 this is interesting of course and of course 1st leg is gonna be interesting because of this so great of course  :conf:
 i think thare is gonna be express pass too in the 1st leg  :duno: but it will be even more AMAZING if it is the 2nd leg  :luvya: 2nd leg is gonna be so AMAZING too  :<3
5. As you know, James LoMenzo is a former White Lion metal bassist, will he cry this season like the children cry? And will anybody tease him about it (or do they dare)?
 i don't think he's gonna cry :DD
6. Are Amy & Daniel another Peter & Sarah or will Daniel treat his girl with some luz? Or will they bicker an argue until James (James & Abba James), and the two Robs sort it out (and Daniel is unable to make a presence at the finish line owing to injuries)?
 I think they are gonna be nice couple. Amy <33
 This time i'm not gonna vote in pole because i don't wanna get spoiled  :)

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 03:18:57 AM »

It's probably just me, but I'm not even sure what the poll and a few of the questions mean.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 03:25:00 AM »

The Chippendales!
 Rob & Sheila
 It will make everybody more cuthroat. Whether or not this makes good TV, we'll see.
 It'll be the Leg 2 prize.
 No and No.
Uhhh, the two Robs? Don't you mean the two James'? But they're going to be nice to each other.
Peter: Nice? What does that mean?

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
  • SKRILLEX.....VS.....MOZART!!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 12:54:10 PM »
Trey and Lexi!
Josh and Brent or Rob and Kelly
A poor gimmick, I must say.
It'll be back, most likely.

Naah!  :lol:
Nah, they'll be a mild couple. I hope.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2012, 08:51:35 PM »

It's probably just me, but I'm not even sure what the poll and a few of the questions mean.

Elimination poll plus a few discussion questions. The first four are serious, while the two last ones are jokey questions making fun of the racers, for example, poking fun of James being in a rock band and the fact he played the bass solo in the song When the Children Cry, and comparing Amy & Daniel to Peter & Sarah, the two Robs referring to Rob & Shelia, Rob & Kelly, being a Monster trucker and a lumberjack, should they help "sort a fight" Daniel could have been seriously hurt.