Author Topic: S25 Ep 2 "Don’t Be Blinded By the Headlights"  (Read 4291 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S25 Ep 2 "Don’t Be Blinded By the Headlights"
« on: September 21, 2012, 03:39:30 PM »
FORMER TV STAR LISA WHELCHEL REACHES HER BREAKING POINT EARLY IN THE GAME, AND A CRUSHING LOSS AT THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE CAUSES ONE CASTAWAY TO UNLEASH THEIR ANGER, ON “SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES,” WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 26

CHEAT TWEET: Former TV teen star Lisa Whelchel reaches her breaking point early in the game on #SURVIVOR 9/26 8 pm http://bit.ly/RAhy3W

"Don’t Be Blinded By the Headlights" — Former TV teen star Lisa Whelchel reaches her breaking point early in the game, and as temperatures drop, two castaways make a risky choice to keep each other warm, on SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES, Wednesday, Sept. 26 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S25 Ep 2 "Don’t Be Blinded By the Headlights"
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 03:43:32 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 05:15:33 AM »
I actually really like Lisa!  :luvya: Hope she's going to be fine... and that Matsing continue to crash and burn. I like the yellow tribe most out of the 3 tribes!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 09:59:24 AM »
I'm actually really surprised Roxy went home and not Angie. I think it is pretty stupid not to break up the pair of Malcolm and Angie and now they have 50% of the votes all to themselves.

Maybe they aren't really a pair? :duno: But I think Roxy and Angie offered pretty much the same to the tribe in terms of challenges, so I think it would've been smarter to keep Roxy. I dunno, it will be interesting to see how this plays out. :tup:

Meanwhile, Kalabaw had next to none screen time today. Everyone beside Penner has barely gotten a mention on the show... :duno: I don't even know half their names... :lol:

At Tandang, I feel sorry for Lisa. She seems so likeable, but I hope she can survive. :hrt:

ABI-MARIA is my fave! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: She is so FIERCE! :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: "GIRL, YOU'RE MY FRIEND, BUT IF YOU MESS WITH ME, YOU'RE DEAD!" :o :lol3: :lol3:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 10:01:56 AM »
By the way, I could'nt find a video of the 'next time on Survivor' section at the end of the episode. Can anyone tell me what it showed in that section? :duno: Thanks! :hrt:

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 03:45:53 PM »
By the way, I could'nt find a video of the 'next time on Survivor' section at the end of the episode. Can anyone tell me what it showed in that section? :duno: Thanks! :hrt:
Lisa was shown making a deal with Pete (To vote out Skupin).
Skupin was bleeding from the face at a challenge.
Russel started praying.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2012, 10:04:07 AM »
Thanks! :hearts:

Offline choroneko

• RFF Full Member
  • It's super effective!
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2012, 12:53:52 PM »
I think it was great that Roxie was gone. She's too much of a drama queen. Maybe she's jealous cos Malcolm wasn't cuddling with her, or Angie? lol  :lol: She said she can't do the challenge twice cos she only drank "a few water". As if everyone of them did.
I do not like this episode. Too much focus on the Matsing. Where are the other tribers?? How come they don't show the other survivors' screen time.
And the challenge was boring. Puzzle? Again?
Choroneko used Splash
Natalie & Nadiya | Jaymes & James | Abba & James

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2012, 08:37:34 AM »
We get so much more footage of Yellow and Blue tribe... but Red tribe... completely gone.

Recap for this episode:

Jonathan Penner found the idol, Lisa meltdown and continues to get outcast, Blue tribe crash and burn V2.0..

Ohhh plus loads of snuggling for Angie plus Malcolm, and an angry Roxy.