Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S25 Ep 2 "Don’t Be Blinded By the Headlights"

<< < (2/3) > >>

Glamazon Racer:
I'm actually really surprised Roxy went home and not Angie. I think it is pretty stupid not to break up the pair of Malcolm and Angie and now they have 50% of the votes all to themselves.

Maybe they aren't really a pair? :duno: But I think Roxy and Angie offered pretty much the same to the tribe in terms of challenges, so I think it would've been smarter to keep Roxy. I dunno, it will be interesting to see how this plays out. :tup:

Meanwhile, Kalabaw had next to none screen time today. Everyone beside Penner has barely gotten a mention on the show... :duno: I don't even know half their names... :lol:

At Tandang, I feel sorry for Lisa. She seems so likeable, but I hope she can survive. :hrt:

ABI-MARIA is my fave! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: She is so FIERCE! :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: "GIRL, YOU'RE MY FRIEND, BUT IF YOU MESS WITH ME, YOU'RE DEAD!" :o :lol3: :lol3:

Glamazon Racer:
By the way, I could'nt find a video of the 'next time on Survivor' section at the end of the episode. Can anyone tell me what it showed in that section? :duno: Thanks! :hrt:

coolio:

--- Quote from: racer on September 27, 2012, 10:01:56 AM ---By the way, I could'nt find a video of the 'next time on Survivor' section at the end of the episode. Can anyone tell me what it showed in that section? :duno: Thanks! :hrt:

--- End quote ---
Lisa was shown making a deal with Pete (To vote out Skupin).
Skupin was bleeding from the face at a challenge.
Russel started praying.

Glamazon Racer:
Thanks! :hearts:

choroneko:
I think it was great that Roxie was gone. She's too much of a drama queen. Maybe she's jealous cos Malcolm wasn't cuddling with her, or Angie? lol  :lol: She said she can't do the challenge twice cos she only drank "a few water". As if everyone of them did.
I do not like this episode. Too much focus on the Matsing. Where are the other tribers?? How come they don't show the other survivors' screen time.
And the challenge was boring. Puzzle? Again?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version