The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

Mystery TAR Sightings - Can You Figure These Out?

<< < (13/30) > >>

Plaidmoon:
Here's another sighting from Adelaide, Australia.

James Hines @JamesHines_1
South Korea's Amazing Race Celebrities drew a massive crowd @ibisAdelaide during the week #Adelaide #Hotels pic.twitter.com/6EVbKQuro8
7:22 PM - 26 Nov 15

The picture shows a large crowd of people watching a bus passing by in the street outside a tall building. I don't see camera crews or racers. I'm beginning to think that there is a South Korean version of TAR filming, apparently with South Korean celebrities.

Quốc Nghĩa:
Korea has a famous show named Running Man. Maybe it's not TAR South Korea.

Plaidmoon:
I ran across this tweet today and can't quite figure out which version of TAR this is from. It says Asia Express but it could be China Express, Beijing Express, Pekin Express or Pechino Express. I'm guessing the last one. The person tweeting is from Colombia and posted a screen capture of what appears to be a program synopsis or criticism about an episode shown yesterday.

Here's his tweet

Andrés Felipe Serna ‏@FELIPESERNA90  22h22 hours ago Bello, Colombia
#asiaexpress que tristeza este par de gamines @asiaexpress

Google translates this as:

how sad this pair of street children

Perhaps someone who knows Spanish can do a translation of this and the screen capture below. Google poorly translates the text from the screencap as:

In chapter Asian express of Monday 8 February this gentleman Carlos and company made it very badly to the country in the land of Laos to rudely they threw the keys to a motorcycle taxi driver not knowing where they had q go arguing q already had paid . But how many times in this reality did not enjoy good hospitality of these people. Transportation and even took away their hunger. Fortunately today were eliminated those two gems of truth feel sorry to the people of Laos. Please share for q they will respond this pair of ungrateful.

Candi Lee2:
 :help:

17.02.2016 Filming in RUSSIA, in MOSCOW METRO for RCTI Television from Indonesia
TVDATA.TV Media assisted a team of RCTI Television from Indonesia to film In MOSCOW METRO. At the beginning of February 2016, the award-winning reality television game-show ‘The Amazing Race’, in which teams of two rush, came to Moscow, Russia for Grand Finale
https://www.facebook.com/TVDATA/

Alenaveda:
Posting this here until we can confirm or not it is TARCAN:

IG: Sophia_Bali ‏@Sophia_Bali 2 h

@ellemagazinesa amazing race participants getting a clue @sophia_bali workshopnewtown… https://www.instagram.com/p/BE_aP9Lv9x4/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version