The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

Mystery TAR Sightings - Can You Figure These Out?

<< < (9/30) > >>

Plaidmoon:
TAR Philippines were holding auditions as of a few days ago, so I don't think it was them. I haven't been paying much attention to TAR Ukraine recently, but with the political situation there, I doubt they would be filming. I can't think of any version that's filming since TAR 25 ended.

Plaidmoon:

--- Quote from: Evan_Weinstein on July 02, 2014, 09:31:44 AM ---Sequesterville??
--- Quote from: Plaidmoon on July 02, 2014, 06:54:53 AM ---I've had a reply from Shing Zee.

Plaid Moon ‏@Plaidmoon
@ZeeShing Cool picture. When did you take it? They just finished filming season 25 and I've heard they didn't go to Malaysia. Just curious.

Shing Zee ‏@ZeeShing 19h
@Plaidmoon Thank you? That was taken like a week ago. I don't really know actually, we saw the Amazing Race's envelopes with clues. 😂

So, it appears that she had her TAR sighting around June 25th when she tweeted it. So I doubt it's TAR Israel since they appear to have finished filming a couple of weeks before that. I'm just not sure what it could be. You don't usually see all the equipment for a local race.

However, the woman racer in the picture looks like either Amy or Maya from TAR 25. But what would they have been doing in Kuala Lumpur? Any thoughts?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Good thought and one that hadn't occurred to me. However, I don't think they would be sending a cameraman with them to Sequesterville. Or if they are sequestering the cameraman too, I think the camera would be packed away in a case.

georgiapeach:
Crazy. Can't be US , sequesterville travel would NOT be in Malaysia or Indonesia this season, really too late for 25. Weird.

paradoxinee:
It was about June 18, not June 25 because she said she took it 1 week earlier before posing.

Jimmer:
No she said it was a week ago, from when I am assuming she posted the tweet, so it would be around June 25, the original day she posted the picture.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version