The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

Mystery TAR Sightings - Can You Figure These Out?

<< < (25/30) > >>

toanglobal:

--- Quote from: Plaidmoon on November 26, 2016, 03:55:21 AM ---The original season of the Ukrainian Amazing Race aired on the 1+1 channel back in 2013. The host was Fozzy (a rapper) and the article mentions Fozzy and a band, so it all fits together nicely.

I've been going back and watching versions of TAR that I never got around to watching in the past and just finished all the TAR Asia seasons. I see that TAR Ukraine season 1 is on Youtube so maybe I'll try that next. The episodes are 1 hour 45 minutes long and in Ukrainian with no subtitles, so it'll be a challenge to follow.

--- End quote ---
Season 2 was orginally planned to be filmed in early 2014, but this plan was canceled due to Euromaidan broke out and Russia annexed Crimea peninsular

BourkieBoy:
Yeah, any more news about TAR ukraine?

BourkieBoy:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on May 30, 2018, 08:52:06 AM ---From Racer,

In Helsinki, Finland.

--- End quote ---

TAR China? There's been no big announcement about it but still...

Highly unlikely to be TAR Asia, but you just NEVER know!

toanglobal:

--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on May 31, 2018, 01:30:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: Leafsfan on May 30, 2018, 08:52:06 AM ---From Racer,

In Helsinki, Finland.

--- End quote ---

TAR China? There's been no big announcement about it but still...

Highly unlikely to be TAR Asia, but you just NEVER know!

--- End quote ---
Or might be TAR Au 4 or TAR Norway 3, I want both versions to return as well as TAR Asia
TAR UK should be produced, including team from British Isles, British crown and oversea dependencies

georgiapeach:
Has to be either a local event or a TAR franchise CURRENTLY running.... Good eye!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version