Author Topic: Mystery TAR Sightings - Can You Figure These Out?  (Read 19490 times)

Offline Leafsfan

• Secret Agent Man
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Mystery TAR Sightings - Can You Figure These Out?
« Reply #100 on: November 24, 2016, 09:22:42 AM »
The English translation from Ukrainian is broke and grammatical mistakes which Leafsfan gave the provided translated link above. Can any native Ukrainian speaker will fix the better translation?

I think the jist of the information is there.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 12:47:50 PM by georgiapeach »
"I enjoy reading because I enjoy following adventures if fictional characters and it escapes me to another world."

Offline Leafsfan

• Secret Agent Man
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #101 on: November 24, 2016, 02:23:11 PM »
The English translation from Ukrainian is broke and grammatical mistakes which Leafsfan gave the provided translated link above. Can any native Ukrainian speaker will fix the better translation?

I think the jist of the information is there.
"I enjoy reading because I enjoy following adventures if fictional characters and it escapes me to another world."

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: November 26, 2016, 03:55:21 AM »
The original season of the Ukrainian Amazing Race aired on the 1+1 channel back in 2013. The host was Fozzy (a rapper) and the article mentions Fozzy and a band, so it all fits together nicely.

I've been going back and watching versions of TAR that I never got around to watching in the past and just finished all the TAR Asia seasons. I see that TAR Ukraine season 1 is on Youtube so maybe I'll try that next. The episodes are 1 hour 45 minutes long and in Ukrainian with no subtitles, so it'll be a challenge to follow.

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 'The Goat'
« Reply #103 on: November 26, 2016, 04:02:08 AM »
The original season of the Ukrainian Amazing Race aired on the 1+1 channel back in 2013. The host was Fozzy (a rapper) and the article mentions Fozzy and a band, so it all fits together nicely.

I've been going back and watching versions of TAR that I never got around to watching in the past and just finished all the TAR Asia seasons. I see that TAR Ukraine season 1 is on Youtube so maybe I'll try that next. The episodes are 1 hour 45 minutes long and in Ukrainian with no subtitles, so it'll be a challenge to follow.

Just use google translate Plaidmoon. If I was I, I would just focus on the locations and tasks! The locations are awesome!
'Nice Garry'

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: December 29, 2016, 01:37:33 PM »
Did we find out anything else about the Ukrainian Version.

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #105 on: February 21, 2017, 07:48:58 AM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline dogparent

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #106 on: March 26, 2017, 11:17:46 AM »
Hi Peach,

Was not sure where to post this. We were in Barbados for Spring Break one of the women working as a tour guide said that she would be working on 30 March for the Amazing Race. Is this the USA version?

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2017, 11:34:07 AM »
Hi Peach,

Was not sure where to post this. We were in Barbados for Spring Break one of the women working as a tour guide said that she would be working on 30 March for the Amazing Race. Is this the USA version?

The 30th is the TAR 29 Premiere. ??? But sadly TAR 30 is not yet casted or filming. I'll ask around!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2017, 02:38:33 PM »
Have a report from a member about a tour guide schedule to help "Amazing Race" in Barbados March 30. Any ideas on who might be filming or scouting now?? Not us...

Please let me know asap!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Custom Search