Archive > The Mole (Newer)

mole 2004

<< < (2/3) > >>

pittgirl:
I never really got into the mole.  I did like the celebrity runs better though!  I never watched the original airing of the show.  I watched last season's reruns on the gameshow network!  If they do another one...they need to change the cast, it is always to alike!

dglazer67:
I too loved last year's Celebrity Mole.  Angie Everhart came into my work during the weeks that the Mole was airing, because she was filming a movie in town, and one of my staff came up to her and said... Aren't you... and she expected him to say, Angie Everhart, and he said, THE MOLE????!!!  It was really funny since she of course did turn out to be the Mole!!!  We live in a fairly small town so it was pretty neat that she came in, I talked to her a little, she was really nice.

dglazer67:
Sorry, I guess I should have put that last post in the previous Mole category.  My bad.

Blue Jean Baby:
i did like the mole the one year i watched it.  i didnt care for the first celebrity mole because there was to much drama.

t

puddin:

--- Quote ---Posted by: dglazer67 

Sorry, I guess I should have put that last post in the previous Mole category.  My bad.
--- End quote ---

dglazer ..this was the perfect spot to post that..you could post where ever you want  :)_|

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version