Author Topic: S25 Boot List Discussion  (Read 27963 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S25 Boot List Discussion
« on: September 19, 2012, 09:27:29 AM »
There are extensive spoilers for S25 out there, includng a prospective Final Three.

As always, ANY boot list should be taken with a grain of salt...as we know, many are proven wrong.

If you wish to delve further into this, lets keep it all in THIS thread...as in NO boot list discussions in other threads, at least until the episode in question is posted.

Absolutely give credit to the person/place/forum that the spoiler belongs to, but direct links are not allowed.  :tup:

And this is for SPOILER based boot lists info only...it is NOT for wishlists or your own speculation unless you have some confirmatory evidence of your own that backs you up.

If you HAVE a new S25 spoiler, welcome and please do post!!

« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 09:30:35 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: S25 Boot List Discussion
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 05:20:12 AM »
Because spoilers are fun.

Apparently ->

From missyae

They go from 3 to 2 to 1, Malcolm and Denise are only 2 left from that tribe, Malcolm joins Skup, Denise joins Penner

Does this means Matsing loses the next 3 challenges and are down to only Malcolm and Denise, and the two of them each join the other two tribes?? :duno:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 09:14:56 AM by Joab »

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 05:37:49 AM »
Next week on Survivor, per missyae
Next week on Survivor, Angie vs Swan 2, another one bites the dust
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 09:16:42 AM by Joab »

Offline StephenWasHere

• RFF Full Member
  • *gasp* You are SUCH a liar, Tom!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 07:53:52 AM »
Just a few rambilngs and thoughts that might be connected  :lol:

Show content
I'm very distrusting of this guy's twitter. He did spoil HvV and Samoa, but he was fed false spoilers for Redemption Island and leeched off others for South Pacific and One World, passing them off as his own (and I think he's doing this for Philippines though I'm not sure). With that being said, if this speculated boot list is accurate, the vulnerable ones this episode are...
Roxy
Dawson :(
Jeff
Dana
Katie
Carter

There was a promo of episode two that showed that the challenge was sleigh-pulling and had a caller. It looks like Dawson/Abi are sitting out. I can't find it at the moment though but if I remember correctly, if Matsing loses, it has to be Roxy since the rest were spotted in a challenge involving diving into the water off of a platform (it's in Russ' intro shot and Angie's too).

According to Beatlebum at SurvivorSucks...

Spoiler 1: Survivor 25 will be called Survivor Philippines
Spoiler 2: They started with 3 tribes consisting of 6 castaways per tribe.
Spoiler 3: There are now 5 castaways left in the game as I'm typing this.
Spoiler 4: The top 5 castaways are part of a 6-person alliance.
Spoiler 5: The top 5 consists of 2 males and 3 females.
Spoiler 6: One of the female is Brazilian, the other 2 females are Caucasian.
Spoiler 7: I don't have much info about the males in the Top 5 except that one is young and one is old.

Spoiler 6 would indicate Abi makes the Top 5 I assume.

There is another point, further on in that thread, that indicates Malcolm is returning for S26. It also details the alleged breakdown at the merge...
2 Matsing, 4 Kalabaw (1 of whom is Penner), 6 Tandang (ALL OF THE YELLOW TRIBE)
Apparently, Denise/Malcolm make it far so I'm guessing that that means that they're the two from Matsing (making Russ/Angie/Roxy pre-mergers). There's no indication of which Kalabaw make it to the merge (though judging by the Twitter connections, I'd say Dawson is there since she and RC seem kind of friendly. Given, it's totally feasible that this is just them being friendly but it's a lead-off point. As for Katie, she seems kinda chummy with Angie which might lead one to believe that they spent some time in Loser's Lodge before headed on the pre-jury vacation since they were on opposing tribes, unless there was a swap.) Also, Abi and RC are not so friendly to each other anymore, especially on Twitter, which would simply lead me to believe that someone who made it further between them (Abi) stabbed the other (RC) in the back. I do think that there is a swap though because the rumored Final 6 isn't exclusively Tandang and the spoiler indicates that the Final 5 are part of a 6-person group.
TAR25- Shelley/Nici, Amy/Maya, Kym/Alli, Keith/Whitney
Survivor SJDS: Natalie, Jeremy, Baylor

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 08:06:38 AM »
Everyone:

This is a spoiler board. So please do not use spoiler tags, and please review the "give credit where credit is due " info in the first post. Thanks!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 09:24:30 AM »
Ok I cannot believe this but yellow tribe, when I was looked at their members.. I thought they were supposed to be the weakest! If this spoiler holds true, then I think that explains why we get to see more of Yellow tribe VS Red tribe on episode one? I don't even remember who's on the red tribe except Penner.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 08:40:46 AM »
Stephen, not crediting missyae, but she's been spot on so far..

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2012, 11:51:17 AM »
Also, Abi and RC are not so friendly to each other anymore, especially on Twitter, which would simply lead me to believe that someone who made it further between them (Abi) stabbed the other (RC) in the back.

Now we know. :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2012, 11:53:22 AM »
Per spoilers, jury + f3 (merged) seems to be:

Denise
Malcolm
ALL 6 of TANDANG
Penner + Jeff + Dawson + Dana (Katie and Carter OUT)

Offline TARismyfavoriteshow

• RFF Jr. Member
  • You can call me Sam
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2012, 08:34:38 PM »

Denise
Malcolm
ALL 6 of TANDANG

I'm pretty sure Dana is out and Carter is in.

Offline Squall16

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Anything is Possible
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2012, 05:14:17 PM »

Denise
Malcolm
ALL 6 of TANDANG

Also, doesn't look like merge is next o.O

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2012, 11:39:21 AM »
I know... but what was speculated is Carter is the one voted off after Dawson... they didn't factor in Dana's medevac... hmmm

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2012, 11:42:22 AM »
Apparently one more boot then merge... wait, that's weird. Final 11 merge? 8 jury and final 3... Hmmmm

I'm thinking Denise or Katie may be in trouble next week and of course... isn't it fun with THREE IDOLS still in play? :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2012, 08:01:19 AM »
I'm thinking that the next person voted out will become the first member of the jury, but we won't merge until 10 (or 11, according to Joab's comment). Just speculating, of course, but I'd be surprised if the jury doesn't start next week.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2012, 11:51:57 AM »
I'm thinking that the next person voted out will become the first member of the jury, but we won't merge until 10 (or 11, according to Joab's comment). Just speculating, of course, but I'd be surprised if the jury doesn't start next week.
I'm just hoping for a Final 2.

Offline 2old4tech

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2012, 06:29:21 PM »
There has been a Final 2 only twice since Season 12 (Seasons 16 and 18).

There have been juries of 7 fifteen times, juries of 8 once, juries of 9 eight times.

In all seasons the jury has coincided with the merge 9 times (first player voted off after the merge is the first member of the jury); the jury has begun before the merge 5 times (the first, or the first two, or even once the first three members of the jury didn't make the merge); the merge has happened one player before the jury begins 10 times (first person to leave the game after the merge is not on the jury).

I just don't think we'll know about the latter until Jeff says, "Player is the x'th person voted out and the first member of the jury." On the former, the final two was even a surprise to the final three players in Fans vs Favorites. They didn't know for sure until they got tree-mail on Day 38.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2012, 11:16:55 AM »
Merge happens next and I believe it's the start of our jury... hmmmm! :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2012, 11:26:13 AM »
I do think that there is a swap though because the rumored Final 6 isn't exclusively Tandang and the spoiler indicates that the Final 5 are part of a 6-person group.

I'm inclined to think Lisa, Abi, RC, Malcolm and Artis/Pete is our Final 5 and the rest goes home. HOWEVER, if Pete and Abi are there, they won't let RC stay so long... so I wouldn't be surprise if Malcolm gets Denise into the picture and Denise replaces RC in the Final 5.

I am also incline to think Skupin is not there, neither is Penner, Jeff and Carter as well.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2012, 07:24:24 AM »
Yeah, I agree with your thoughts, Joab. I just wonder if Tandang will try to obliterate Kalabaw first or whether there'll be some drama first! :hoot:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2012, 11:28:14 AM »
Apparently, Skupin and Jonathan worked together after the merge... so let's see how true this spoiler is.

As of the next episode, the people who are definitely SAFE:
Abbie,
Pete,
Malcolm,
Artis,
Lisa,

The people whom I think should not be a target:
RC,
Denise,
Carter,
Skupin (Should be safe, despite being a returning player.. Tandang would want NUMBERS and keep Skupin around for awhile)

The people who are on the chopping block:
Jeff (If Tandang guessed Jonathan has the idea and decided to vote him)
Jonathan (If Tandang decided to vote him and for some reason he thinks he's safe and give the idol to someone else or doesn't use it, which I think Jonathan is smarter than this)

So Jeff... or Jonathan? My pick goes to Jeff. Anyone other than Jeff and Jonathan = EXCITING EPISODE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2012, 03:27:11 PM »
So apparently, only 3 girls left. Does that mean Denise, Lisa and Abi are in the final 5? Since 3 women are in the F5.

With this, it means that Malcolm has to be there? Malcolm and Denise are supposed to be working well together?

Oh dear.. this season is just so unexpected.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2012, 04:46:30 AM »
If indeed that spoiler about three women being in the Final Five is true, then Abi, Denise and Lisa would all be there. If Abi is in the Final Five, then I'd speculate that Pete is there with her as well (cause I just don't see Queen Abi getting that far by being a challenge goddess <3 :P) and assuming Malcolm/Denise are still working together, then I'd speculate Malcolm to be the other person there.

Of course, assuming that all of that was true, that means that Skupin, Penner, Artis and Carter would be the next four boots in any order.

(This is just complete speculation based off of a couple of spoilers that were mentioned before. :tup:)

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2012, 08:06:10 PM »
Oh wait, I just remembered the other spoiler that one of the males is young and the other is old. So assuming that spoiler is correct, then my speculation in the previous post about Pete/Malcolm being there is wrong, because they are both young. The only castaways that you could classify as 'old' are Skupin and maybe Penner, so that spoiler suggests that one of the two returning players is in the Final Five.

So sticking with the spoiler about the Final Five being three women and two men, then assumably it is:

Abi
Lisa
Denise
Skupin/Penner
Pete/Malcolm/Carter

It just looks like such an unlikely group of people - whichever way you split it up - and I can't imagine how this one plays out. The first three post-merge TCs have been insane, and based on that list, I'm guessing we've got a few more insane Tribals still to come! :hoot: :hoot:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2012, 02:43:37 PM »
Assuming that Michael, Penner, Denise, Malcolm and Carter are now the MAJORITY 5 VS Abi, Pete and Lisa.

I would speculate that Pete would be the next to go. That would be the most logical choice.

After which, we are down to our F7, which I believe since Abi has her Idol, some of the cast away will vote for Abi, the rest will vote for somebody else. Assuming Abi uses her Idol this episode, I believe that either Carter or Michael gets flushed out. Assuming all of them are afraid Abi uses her Idol and didn't vote for her, then the alliance of Carter, Penner, Denise and Malcolm may vote out Michael. Either way, Michael has hard days ahead to stay in this game.

This is way too unpredictable. But I would be surprised if Pete isn't next.

I'm guessing Malcolm, Denise, Lisa, Abi and Jonathan is our F5.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2012, 05:58:45 PM »
I searched all this stuff out a long time ago from numerous sources before the show even started.
Final 5: Abi, Skupin, Lisa, Denise & Malcolm
Final 3: Skupin, Lisa, Denise
This was known before the show even started.
This makes sense considering Lisa&Skupin are in an alliance as well as Denise&Malcolm
I think Abi makes it a little further because of the idol (and possible wins immunity)
Word on the street is Skupin thinks he's got the votes to win
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 06:01:46 PM by JanaC »