Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S25 Boot List Discussion

<< < (7/8) > >>

Glamazon Racer:
Looks about right Joab. Although I would be deeply shocked if Skupin wins as the guy has got no screentime except for cutting himself. :stare

Jobby:
I do think we have a F3 this season, with 7 jury members. What do you all think?

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Joab on November 30, 2012, 09:10:24 AM ---I do think we have a F3 this season, with 7 jury members. What do you all think?

--- End quote ---

If it is a Final Three, we will have eight jurors (you forgot Artis on your previous list, although I can't blame you for forgetting him :lol3: ) but personally, I think it is a Final Two with nine jurors, because:

One person has to go home on the episode airing December 5th. One person has to go home on the episode airing December 12th. That leaves only four people to compete in the finale, so unless nobody is eliminated on one of the episodes for some reason or something, then I will guess at a Final Two. :tup:

Jobby:
Omg.. No wonder I smell someone was missing from the jury list!!! :lol3:

Jobby:
OKAY EDITED THEN.

F6: Carter (F4 believes that Abi has a "fake idol" and wants to go safe with Carter anyway)
F5: Abi (no more fake idol protection)
F4: Malcolm (Denise probably vote against her own ally because she knows she has no shot with Malcolm)
F3: Denise (Assuming there's only F2 and Lisa and Skupin are sticking together)

F2 = Lisa and Skupin

Jury votes will go (SPECULATE ON HOW I THINK IT WILL GO):

RC: Skupin (Personal relationship and they were the two outcasts inititally)
Jeff: Skupin (More likely Skupin due to his chauvanistic charatcer)
Artis: Lisa (HATESSSSSS SKUPIN)
Pete: Lisa (Skupin betrayed him, Lisa stuck with him, although he may be a fair jury and vote for more strategic player)
Penner: Skupin (Because Lisa is just a train wreck in his opinion)
Carter: Skupin/Lisa
Abi: Lisa?
Malcolm: Skupin?
Denise: Lisa?

Based on speculation I think definitely we may have 4 votes for Skupin and maybe 4 for Lisa... whatever it is, it's going to be anybody's game... although I do think that Lisa will screw up her jury questions. And the fact that Skupin dodged the returning player target on his back and survived till the F2 is a very very good story to tell to the jury....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version