Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S25 Boot List Discussion

<< < (3/8) > >>

Squall16:

--- Quote from: Joab on October 14, 2012, 11:53:22 AM ---Per spoilers, jury + f3 (merged) seems to be:

Denise
Malcolm
ALL 6 of TANDANG
Penner + Jeff + Dawson + Dana (Katie and Carter OUT)

--- End quote ---

Also, doesn't look like merge is next o.O

Jobby:
I know... but what was speculated is Carter is the one voted off after Dawson... they didn't factor in Dana's medevac... hmmm

Jobby:
Apparently one more boot then merge... wait, that's weird. Final 11 merge? 8 jury and final 3... Hmmmm

I'm thinking Denise or Katie may be in trouble next week and of course... isn't it fun with THREE IDOLS still in play? :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Glamazon Racer:
I'm thinking that the next person voted out will become the first member of the jury, but we won't merge until 10 (or 11, according to Joab's comment). Just speculating, of course, but I'd be surprised if the jury doesn't start next week.

coolio:

--- Quote from: racer on October 21, 2012, 08:01:19 AM ---I'm thinking that the next person voted out will become the first member of the jury, but we won't merge until 10 (or 11, according to Joab's comment). Just speculating, of course, but I'd be surprised if the jury doesn't start next week.

--- End quote ---
I'm just hoping for a Final 2.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version