Author Topic: ♥ ♥ ♥ Updater appreciation thread ♥ ♥ ♥  (Read 43119 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
♥ ♥ ♥ Updater appreciation thread ♥ ♥ ♥
« on: September 18, 2012, 11:43:07 AM »
Want to say thanks to the updaters? Here's your opportunity. There have been 24 amazing updaters bringing RFF THE best Big Brother coverage on the web. Kudos!

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: ♥ ♥ ♥ Updater appreciation thread ♥ ♥ ♥
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 12:48:30 PM »
ok..i am going to use this post to thank alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll here at RFF..all the updaters...rob, the members...the guests, you are wonderful, and you all do a GREAT job here [the live feeders] and the posters..well what can i say...you guys are just way to funny, you know the game of bb, and I have so much respect,for you all..[ see i had to sing that song, yet again..r..e..s..p..e..c..t, in my head ] to make sure i spelled it right...Grace has a bad habit of just typing, and if i mis-spell...[and btw,it is b/cuz i just got my nails done..and they hit the letter next to letter i meant to hit] that is my story..and i am sticking to it..till the bitter end...anyway..i am going to go make a donation for this site..cuz i know it cost money to keep this going, and i thank you all,  :<3
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 01:41:19 PM »
I was so sporadic with being able to catch the feeds this year, and wouldn't have survived the summer sane without the wonderful people who can devote so much effort into catching the craziness for us.

God bless you all  :ghug:

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 02:32:39 PM »
 :luvya: :hearts: :hrt:

You folks are wonderful every year!  I'm sorry I didnt' have the means to help this year and have the feeds myself.  As a result, I appreciated you guys more than you'll ever know.  I was able to get through my feedless summer.    :conf:

Especially HUGE thank you to Ugot who I'm sure has giant blisters on each of her fingers from the large amounts of updating she has done.     :luvya:

Again, you are all wonderful and it wouldn't be a big brother season for me without you guys!  : )   Much Love!
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 02:34:12 PM »
Thanks for all the updates you have done all summer, thank you :ghug:
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline Thor914

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 02:46:10 PM »
Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to all the updaters.  You are greatly appreciated for all of your dedication and hard work!   :hrt:   :hearts:   :ghug:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 03:22:40 PM »
:lolmao:  Thank you!!! :kuss:

:luvya: :hearts: :hrt:

You folks are wonderful every year!  I'm sorry I didnt' have the means to help this year and have the feeds myself.  As a result, I appreciated you guys more than you'll ever know.  I was able to get through my feedless summer.    :conf:

Especially HUGE thank you to Ugot who I'm sure has giant blisters on each of her fingers from the large amounts of updating she has done.     :luvya:

Again, you are all wonderful and it wouldn't be a big brother season for me without you guys!  : )   Much Love!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 04:11:37 PM »
As a long time  BB fan, but a newb her at RFF, I can only say the coverage given to us by the live feed updaters is second to none. I couldn't do it that's for sure ( 2 finger typist ), and I can assure you all it is greatly appreciated.  I guess we move on to Survivor soon and I have no doubt that the content & discussion will be just as expertly carried out. :ghug:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2012, 04:00:34 AM »

Thank you updaters for the spectacular job you have done of keeping the game going all through the week.

I did not care for this season and felt that Dan's tactics were dirty and boring after awhile and basically stopped watching the TV but I was at least able to keep up with what was going on through your wonderful work.

And now, it's all over but the shouting!!!   :conf:

GO IAN!!!!   :conf:

Offline iluvsamz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2012, 07:19:53 AM »
Every year I come here to say this. You all are the best!!!  I thought it was an awesome season and you all did an awesome job of recording it.  This year I even got live feeds for a few days with the thought of joining you but realized how difficult it is to watch and record.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  :ghug:

Offline bluebonnet

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2012, 10:03:00 AM »
You make my summer complete each year!  I said this last time and I'll say it again, this is the nicest BB forum site there is out there.  I feel like I have another family here.  Thank you again for updating for those of us that cannot afford the feeds.  It is so much appreciated!  Hope you all can feel the love from down here in South Texas!  Have a wonderful upcoming holiday season and see you all next year!   :ghug:

Offline bluebonnet

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2012, 10:52:08 AM »
Thank you everyone so much!!  Y'all are THE BEST!  Thank you for making me a part of your family!   :hrt:

Offline texag01

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2012, 11:01:54 AM »
 :ghug: A BIG thank you to all of the updaters!  My summer wouldn't be the same without the live feed updates on RFF.   :conf:

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2012, 11:22:21 AM »
Want to say thanks to the updaters? Here's your opportunity. There have been 24 amazing updaters bringing RFF THE best Big Brother coverage on the web. Kudos!

Of course I want thank you, TL...without your help I would miss the best part of BB. Thanks to all the loyal updaters too.
See you next season for sure!   :tup:

Offline bluebonnet

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2012, 12:06:38 PM »
Thank you Ugot!!   :<3

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2012, 12:21:07 PM »
A HUGE THANKS to all the updaters!!! I did little but this is the best forum!!! :yess:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2012, 12:26:08 PM »
:hugs:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline keyblvds

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2012, 12:50:07 PM »
Thank you so much, wonderful updaters!

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2012, 03:11:10 PM »
Just posting again, thanks so much for all the updates and stuff, you did an amazing job :ghug: :yess:
Can't wait for tonight, Go Dan The List :hearts:
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2012, 04:10:48 PM »
Thank you RFF and ALLLLL the updaters! I have never had the advantage of the live feed updates during a BB season until BB14 and I must say, it's alot better with them. I appreciate all you guys and gals do!
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2012, 05:21:35 PM »
You guys make BB possible all summer long.  It just wouldn't be the same without this forum.  Thanks so much for all your time and effort.  :hearts: :hearts:

Offline msjayhawk

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2012, 06:58:53 PM »
I don't know how the updaters do all that they do but RFF has the best updates of live feeds on the web.
Special, Special, thanks to Ugot for all her updates and cute Smileys that she uses.   :hearts:
  :hrt:

Thanks for all each and everyone of you do.

Offline Dallas-Girl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • ***GO COWBOYS***
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2012, 07:09:08 PM »
 :hello2:  I just want to say thanks to all the up-daters here in RFF..you guys are so awesome....best BB14 posts ever :hearts: :hearts:   You ppl are funny,witty,angry   :lol3: :lol: :duno: :crazy: :gaah:   RFF  is the best place to be  for BB updates!!!  Thanks  :ghug:      Dan & Ian for the win  :hrt:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2012, 12:19:46 AM »
Thank you to all the wonderful updaters, again another wonderful job  :ghug:  :ghug:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2012, 12:36:07 AM »
I'd like to take a moment to praise all of the updaters on this site.  I only wish i could do what you do, i did get super pass and BBAD...watched Super pass first then read the feeds then watched BBAD...then posted when i was comfortable that it was factual.   I wish i could have helped out, especially afterdark...my only problem is seperating who you favor and wishing you could shake them to not be so dang trusting.   Maybe next year i can get involved and be a team player.
Wondering if we will be getting BBCanada in Feb ??  if anyone finds out please email me...
Hugs to everyone   :hrt: :waves: