Author Topic: BB14 Live Feed Updates Monday 9/16/12 Wednesday 9/19/12 Finale**  (Read 75690 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB14 Live Feed Updates Monday 9/16/12 Wednesday 9/19/12 Finale**
« Reply #250 on: September 19, 2012, 01:52:31 AM »
Danielle brushing her fangs

Dan and Ian discussing how the season went down.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #251 on: September 19, 2012, 02:03:31 AM »
THIS IS MY FINAL POST FOR BB14!

The final three are taking a stroll down the memory lane of the season.

BBAD ended for the season! See ya'll next year!

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #252 on: September 19, 2012, 05:38:57 AM »
Just read on another site (sorry.. :'() that Dan got up to get his stop watch and went outside and rehearsed his speech. During that speech he made mention of Ian, as if he knew Ian was going to be sitting next to him in the F2. So either he has decided to throw the comp to Ian and let him choose, or as some have speculated, they had the the comp and he knows something we don't. Just thought I would throw that out there.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #253 on: September 19, 2012, 07:54:29 AM »
All HG's sleeping in their beds  :waves:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #254 on: September 19, 2012, 08:55:46 AM »
 :zzz :zzz :zzz   Final 3 sleeping  dreaming of winning   :)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #255 on: September 19, 2012, 10:31:00 AM »
All our finalists are sleeping away!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #256 on: September 19, 2012, 11:17:56 AM »
Wakey music time..Feeds back and nobody has moved..

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #257 on: September 19, 2012, 11:19:22 AM »
Lights on and only movement was the final 3 covering their heads with their blankets.. :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #258 on: September 19, 2012, 11:21:29 AM »
Dani was up in the bathroom. We just had a Wakeup call but they are all sleeping still.

BB: The bedroom LIGHTS must REMAIN ON!

BB: There are fresh batteries in the STORAGE ROOM!

BB: Ian, Dan, Danielle, PLEASE change your BATTERIES.

Lights went on but no one is moving.  :lol3:

(cbssoap!  :<3 Drive by post for me!)

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #259 on: September 19, 2012, 11:28:36 AM »
Dani made a move to the back yard couch.

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #260 on: September 19, 2012, 11:32:19 AM »
BB to Dan and Ian..Please exchange your batteries!! GET UP!!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #261 on: September 19, 2012, 11:39:57 AM »
OVERNITE Dan talk to us and rehearses his Finale speech

Dan alright  I stand before you today humbled.  I came into this game  a little cocky ..and   then i got my tail kicked in by all the  coaches in the competitions.. and not to mentioned  that out of all the coaches i  underestimated Britney the most, didnt respect her as a player  but I;ll tell you what at the end of this game i was so glad that i was on her team cuz i would never want to play against her .

So then comes the reset , I've gotten embarrassed in all the challenges  and I've lost every challenge and i  had to go against 2 of the best competitors that ever played this game Frank and Shane in competitions . It's unbelievable to go toe to toe against these guys cuz i couldnt beat them in a shoe lace tieing contest

After that when i realized that i knew i couldnt beat them  and the are some other tough competitors in this game  i knew i had to play a different game  than i did before and not because i wanted to but because i had to . Thus i had to play a very ruthless game  I had to get people to trust me to do things for me and then i had to stab them in the back because  I couldnt beat them in challenges and they were always more liked than myself . It's not the most noble way to play this game but it's what i had to do  to get here.

I look around this room and look at the jury and i see people that all brought something different to the table. Eagle Eye Joe, Every move i made he was on me . he even saw thru the funeral that i threw/ had and he was the only one that asked me if i was really mad at Danielle  or if it was an act.. and Joe was right  it was an act.

So why did i throw the funeral? 3 Main reasons,  whispers im gonna run out of time

Dan gets up heads back inside  to the SR  and grabs a stop watch from one of the games they got  and puts it in his back pocket , heads outside and  starts all over again timing his speech

When this game started i came in a little cocky and with a lot of  attitude.. and i was quickly turned around  and got my tail kicked in in every competition  i played in especially against the coaches .  i underestimated Britney the most  out of everyone and i didn't respect her as a player but i tell you  one thing im sure glad i was on her alliance because i would never want to play against her in this game because she is so bad dangerous 

Moving on, once the reset  was hit not only do i have to go against the coaches but now i have to go against  competitors in the likes of Frank and Shane  I cant beat them in a shoe tying contest let alone some of these competitions  So i knew i was in trouble and i knew i had to re adjust my game  to play a game that i didnt want to play  but i had to play  which is a ruthless game . I had to get people to trust me like me and do something for me  and right after they did something for me i had to stab them in the back.

It wasnt something i wanted to do it was what i had to do to get to  this point in this game . I look around  at this jury and i see someone like Eagle Eye Joe  and Ian bagged on me saying it was a waste of an HOH to get you out.. i beg to differ. Everything  i did in this game you were watching and not only  that but yo would take what ever i would say and add your 7 layers of flavor to it  I had to put out tons of fires that you set  with my name on it

Dan looks at the stop watch  and says DAMN!  EFF AY!! and resets  it

A minute 30 that's all i get to say  he looks concerned what do you do?  gotta cut it down to the most important points..  the most important points are .... Dan resets the stop watch

when this game started i knew i was in trouble becuase all the competitors are on differnt levels  that i hav eto go after

dan resets.. says this all depends on 90 seconds.. what are the  5 most important points?

1. That my game  never depended on me mulling in a hole or  me having to win any challenges

2.   pauses and then talks  to himself again

Who do i have to stroke on the jury.. i have to stroke frank ashley joe and shane  and britney . **** that is 10 seconds each ! Alright what are my  5 most important points?

Dan you guys, you 4  were that good that you forced me out of my game , you forced me to play a different type of game

Dan resets the stop watch again

When this game started for me at the reset.. i knew i was in trouble when  i looked at everyone on the pirate ship. i knew i was against strong  phenomenal competitors and shane  and frank and i saw one hell  of an under estimated player in Britney. and that is my fault..  and i knew that i didnt excel in any one of those areas so i had to play a completely different game  that i was comfortable with cuz i had to adapt to you guys .

Dan   :dick:  F F F! he stops again

a few more points that are more effective..

Dan when this game got reset i knew i was in trouble cuz i looked around the piratre ship and knew i was in trouble i saw some great players and  i saw some wild cards in britney joe and jenn and ashley .I saw some great social players in jenn and joe and one hell of an underestimated coach in Britney she scared me the most out of everyone . I saw a wild card in ashley where i knew i would never  knew where she was gonna come from and it scared me  because everyone was so good  and i had to play a completely different game that i thought . I had to adapt my game to you guys cuz i couldnt excel in any one of those areas  so i had to play a ruthless game.. and not because i wanted to but because i had to .

I wanted my game to never have to depend on throwing  or wining a competition cuz i knew when push came to shove  i couldnt count on winning a competition against you guys  so i  had to play a ruthless game, get you to like me , trust me and do something for me and then stab you in the back . It's not a Honorable game like shane played  but it's what i had to do to get here. Look at joe for example Joe could take one thing i said add his 7 layers of flavors on it  and im in trouble.  he did it  time and time again which is why he had to go and Ian bagged on me  cuz he said i wasted an HOH  on joe but  to me he had to go because he  had my number.

Dan resets the stop watch yet again :groan:

when this game got reset i knew i was in trouble because  i looked around the pirate ship and i saw some never before seen competitors  in shane and frank , phenomenal .  I saw some great social players in joe and  Jenn and i saw one hell of an under rated coach in Britney , she scared the life out of me . I saw a wild card in ashley that I  didn know where she was coming from at any time . I looked at myself and said "Dan How are you going to beat these people  cuz yo cant beat them at their own game yo got to do something different ." And that's why i had to play a ruthless game. not cuz  i  wanted to but cuz i had to to get  to this point . I couldnt  play noble nice guy like shane cuz i couldnt rely on competitions.. my game  never depended.. i wanted to set my game  up so it never depended on me winning a competition cuz i couldnt count on that.. what i could count on  waas the fact that i could build relations with you , get you to trust me get you to do something for me  and then i had to stab you in the back . It's not something im proud of but it's something i ahd to do to get here.

I had to look back on a couple of things.. ian bagged on joe and made fun of  what a waste of an HOH it was  to get joe out. but i beg to differ.. you know Frank   was onto something when he said you know there is a different side to Ian  that there was something that we are not seeing and he was right  cuz the last few weeks in this game, ashley the last few weeks in the game, i hate to make things ugly. but he attacked you personally.

Dan :dick: FFFF I dont know if i want to do that Dan resets the stop watch

I gotta tell them what i did and stoop kissing ass..  and tell them what i did.. that's why i got to do..  ok  start again

When the rest  hit i knew i was in trouble i looked around me i saw some never before seen psychical competitors that are out of this world  in Frank and Shane.. I saw some great social players in Joe and Jenn and i saw one hell of an under rated coach and player in britney  that scared the heck out of me and  i knew i couldnt beat these people at their own game  so i had to do something different . I never wanted my game to  depend on me winning a challenge  because when the time came i didnt know if i could pull that challenge off  to save my life. so i had to play a different game I can kiss up for a little more

When this game got reset i knew i was in trouble  cuz i looked at everyone on the pirate ship and i saw some never before seen psychical competitors that are out of this world  in Frank and Shane.I saw some great social players in Jenn and Joe.

restarts again  

when this game was reset i knew i was in trouble  I looked around on the pirate ship and i saw 2 phenomenal  physical  competitors in Frank and Shane that i couldn't stop . I saw some great  some great social players in jenn and Joe .  I saw a wild card that i never knew where she  was coming from in Ashley . and i saw  one hell of an under rated coach in Britney  that i didnt respect in the beginning of this game but  at the end of the game i was glad that i was on her team cuz i would  never want to play against her

resets stop watch again! :groan:

I got to acknowledge.. [/i] thinks to himself. [/i] do it again

When  the game was reset i knew i was in trouble cuz i looked around at the pirate ship and saw 2 huge competitors  in Frank and Shane  that i couldnt stop. I saw  2 great social gamer's in Jenn and Joe . I saw one huge wild card  where i never knew where she was coming from in Ashley.  And i saw one heck of an under rated coach in Britney that i didnt respect coming into this game but im glad that i was on her team cuz i never want to go against her . Of course how can i forget my loyal warrior to the end Danielle  and i looked at everyone and said I cant beat these people at their own game so i've got to do something completely different so  that i can try  to one up them because i never wanted my game to depend on a competition  that i didnt know if i could win against any of them  so it forced me to play a game that was new to me . I had to play a ruthless game  not because i wanted to but because i had to . I had to build relationships with everyone  and get you to trust me and  then get yo to do something for me and then stab you in the back it's not something that i take lightly. I couldnt play the nice guy role like shane because  I didnt have what it took to back that up this time around . At the end of the day..

dan stops the stop watch (:;)

I had to make crazy chaotic moves like hosting my own funeral to make you believe that Danielle and I would  never work together and that might send Britney off on the trail that me and frank made a deal. I had  to convince danielle to use the veto on me and tell her  that i would never vote her boyfriend out  and i had to do just that to get to  this point. I had to do  some cut throat things that i'm  not proud of but it got me to this point  and the only think i can hope is that you vote  for the winner of this game based on  game play and nothing personal . cuz there was one thing personal that was said in this game  dan stops the stop watch again

i gotta start over :iok

I saw  2 great social gamer's in Jenn and Joe . I saw one huge wild card  where i never knew where she was coming from in Ashley.  And i saw one heck of an under rated coach in Britney that i didnt respect coming into this game but im glad that i was on her team cuz i never want to go against her . Of course how can i forget my loyal warrior to the end Danielle  and i looked at everyone and said I cant beat these people at their own game so i've got to do something completely different so  that i can try  to one up them because i never wanted my game to depend on a competition  that i didnt know if i could win against any of them  so it forced me to play a game that was new to me . I had to play a ruthless game  not because i wanted to but because i had to . I had to build relationships with everyone  and then stab everyone in the back.  I had to plan my own funeral so that  you would think that danielle and I wouldnt ever work together but what it did was put shane and danielle at the top of the list  as opposed to me and danielle

Dan stops it again and says :dick:

Thats why i had to do crazy chaotic things like host my own funeral to get myself out of a situation where i didnt win a competition  that had to  and i still made it thru . That funeral did alot for me in this game . It wasnt just a fly by night operation. I planned it out  so that you would never think that danielle and I were working together.. ever again which is why it was an act.  I had to knock Britney off the scent cuz if she  knew that frank and I were making a deal she would have stopped.  and 3rd i had to become hated so that  when i got towards the end that people would want to take me  cuz it would be desirable to be sitting next to me at the end because i stabbed so many people in the back

Dan resets the stop watch again

When  the game was reset i knew i was in trouble cuz i looked around at the pirate ship and saw 2 huge physical competitors  in Frank and Shane  that i couldnt beat.I saw  2 great social gamer's in Joe and jenn. and i saw a wild card in Ashley  that i never knew where she was coming from. I saw one heck of an under rated  coach in Britney that i  underestimated . but one thing im happy about is that i played on her team. cuz i  never want to go against her  and of course my loyal warrior Danielle.

When i saw all of you i knew i couldnt beat you at any of those things that yo guys were good at so i had to something completely different. I had to play a ruthless game not because i wanted to but because i had to. I wanted my game to never depend on me winning a  competition because that is something  I could never count on. I had to count on. things like hosting my own funeral to make you think i would never work with danielle again.  That thing was an act and joe actually  had it figured out . he was the only one who asked me if that was an act. and you know what joe  you were right. I had to do these chaotic things  to knock britney off the sent of my trial so she couldnt stop me from making a deal because  if she found out i was she could have stopped me and i would be sitting in the jury right now. I had to do all these things. not because i wanted to but because i had to

Dan stops the stop watch

One thing i tried my hardest  not to do was to make this personal. i never made personal attacks. Which i more than what i can say for the guy sitting next to me.  In the last week Ashley, he attacked both your intelligence and your weight and it's something  I dont think has a place in this game.  And if you dont believe me you can ask danielle

One thing i do want to say about this game is that i played it 24 hrs a day. i never let up. i was always trying to think my way out of situations cuz i knew  going against you guys that was my only option . I couldnt always win challenges but i could think my way out of  situations.

I just hope when you put a key in that box you think who played the best overall game . Not who won the most challenges  but who did what they had to do no matter what to get to this point. Thank you for your time.

clicks stop watch

I dont have time for that ashley quip

OH one more thing. this guy is going to say he founded the Quack Pack.. he didn't there was 4 of us working together..  It was me shane britney and danielle  working together  and we needed a 5th  and if he said he founded it. last time i checked  it was britney leading him up on leash dragging him no it was Jenn who brought him up  into  our alliance  telling him that  he was going to be in it and that he didnt have a choice yeah he did

I'm not going to have time to get this crap in! Yes i will i got to cut it down.

When this game was reset i knew i was in trouble i looked all around me and stops clock and says im not going to talk that fast

When this game was reset I   knew i was in trouble cuz i looked around me and saw 2 huge physical competitors  n both shane and frank that i couldnt  beat. I saw 2 bi time social gamer's in Jenn and joe. I saw a wild card where i never knew where she was coming from in ashley.  I saw one hell of an under rated coach in Britney  and im glad i was on her team cuz i never wanted to go against her because she was that good. and of course  my loyal warrior Danielle . I looked at everyone and said you know what i cant be as good as them  cuz they are going to beat me every time. so what could i do different to beat them. and what it did was force me to play a game that i wasnt always comfortable with. I had to play a ruthless game. not because i wanted to but because i had to . I had to get you to trust me build relationships a then get yo to do something for me  possibly play on your emotions and then stab you in the back because you would always be more likable than me. My goal was to never have my game depend on winning competitions  cuz i couldnt always count on that. one thing i could count on was me always thinking and finding a way out of any bad situation. hence the funeral. the whole point of the funeral was to make believe  to people that danielle and i would  never work together, even though we would work together all the way till the end. It also helped knock britney off the scent that i was working  a deal with frank cuz if britney had  any incline i was working a deal she would have stopped me  and would have been very effective on it. at the end of the day   had to do alot of things and play alot of emotions. that  not easy  game to play but it's what i had to do to get here  and the only think i can ask of you is that you vote  for the best player  who did whatever they had  to do to get here.. maybe not win every challenge  but always played this game 24 hrs a day  and i can say i've done that

dan hits the stop watch againdamn..  way to long i got to clean up the end. First part is good.  what  did i do in this game to deserve an 1/2 mil dollars?  That you trusted me to share your power with me.. .. can't be cocky..

One of my strongest move s in this game  was hosting my own funeral . it accomplished 3 goals.. 1. it caused chaos so that  it actually knocked Britney off the scent of me making a deal with frank cuz if she  i was going to make a deal she could have stopped me.  so she  never knew that was going to happen. 2. It made yo guys believe that  Danielle and I would  never ever work together again cuz  i insulted her in front of the entire house. But actually the entire thing was an act and  what that did was move shane and danielle up up on the hit list and the only person that was son to it was joe.  and he asked me about it..  and that's why he had to go and 3. in the end  it made me hated so that  it would make it desirable  for people to want to sit  next to me cuz they knew   that i would be so hated that  they would get all the votes in the end . I hope that you vote for someoent aht played this game with the tools that i had .I dont have a photographic mind like ian but i never  ever gave up playing this game

he says this over and over w/ variations

Flashback 9-19-12 1:32 am  BBTime  Cam's 3 /4

this doesn't end  till almost an  1 1/2 hours from when he starts
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 11:52:43 AM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #262 on: September 19, 2012, 11:42:28 AM »
Dan is up and on the move and Dani heads back inside.

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #263 on: September 19, 2012, 11:45:14 AM »
Ian up wrapped in his blanket and heads to change his batteries.

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #264 on: September 19, 2012, 11:46:36 AM »
Must be HOH lock down..Ian heads up in his blanket and we get Trivia!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #265 on: September 19, 2012, 11:51:45 AM »
Last look at Ian.  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #266 on: September 19, 2012, 11:58:48 AM »
Thank you Ugot for that massive update!   :hugs: Thanks Pledge,  cbssoap,     :luvya: we may or may not get the feeds back.

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #267 on: September 19, 2012, 01:46:28 PM »
Still Trivia! Guess this might be it for us...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #268 on: September 19, 2012, 03:55:25 PM »
It's a wrap!  The live feeds have ended, the winner will be decided this evening on the CBS Live Finale.

While the House Guests prepare for the finale, we invite you to join us in the Live Feed Discussion thread.  The live final show will be updated here: 

Thanks to our RFF updaters, members and guests for joining us this summer, we invite you to check out our other reality show topics!