Author Topic: Big Brother Finale Night Discussion Thread  (Read 36775 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
Re: Big Brother Finale Night Discussion Thread
« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2012, 10:01:31 PM »
How does Frank win America's choice????
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #126 on: September 19, 2012, 10:01:33 PM »
:cheer:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #127 on: September 19, 2012, 10:01:46 PM »
:cheer:  CONGRATS IAN!!!! Time to :hosed

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #128 on: September 19, 2012, 10:02:27 PM »
Everyone it has been a pleasure bringing you another season of Big Brother!!!!

We will see you next summer.

But dont leave yet we will still have live coverage of all the interviews on Superpass tonight at:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27896.0.html

Thanks Howie!   Loved our chats this season.  So glad to hear BB is on for next summer!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #129 on: September 19, 2012, 10:02:56 PM »
He must be banging AG  :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah:

If I had a drink in my mouth, it would have been all over the computer screen.

So, I'm thankful I'm not the only one with a surprised and/or confused look on my face.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #130 on: September 19, 2012, 10:04:31 PM »
Is it the same feed that the house was on?

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #131 on: September 19, 2012, 10:05:34 PM »
 :conf:  Congratulations to Ian     I am happy he won ...  He did play a good game and has

been a fan for so long and he could use the money........

I'm happy that Dan came in 2nd.  (Really didn't want Dani to win anything)  I agree with Janelle in that

I think Dan is one of the best players ever   :hrt:

Frank for Fan Favorite    :duno:    :gaah:   don't get that      Maybe the people who voted for him don't

get the live feeds. 

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2012, 10:06:08 PM »

So, I'm thankful I'm not the only one with a surprised and/or confused look on my face.

Sorry Mandoli  :-[ :-[

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #133 on: September 19, 2012, 10:06:39 PM »
Everyone it has been a pleasure bringing you another season of Big Brother!!!!

We will see you next summer.

But dont leave yet we will still have live coverage of all the interviews on Superpass tonight at:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27896.0.html

Thanks Howie!   Loved our chats this season.  So glad to hear BB is on for next summer!

BBjunkey its been fun.   :waves:

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #134 on: September 19, 2012, 10:07:32 PM »

A1mamacat....yes the interviews will be carried on the live feeds.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #135 on: September 19, 2012, 10:08:20 PM »

A1mamacat....yes the interviews will be carried on the live feeds.

Awesome, Thanks Howie
 :<3

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #136 on: September 19, 2012, 10:08:38 PM »

Nothing to worry about. All in good fun. :)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #137 on: September 19, 2012, 10:10:36 PM »

Nothing to worry about. All in good fun. :)

LOL!  i did have a drink in my mouth.  And it took me everything I had not to spit it at the screen.  I think the look on my face at the moment, might of put Dani & Rachel to shame!  :lol3:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #138 on: September 19, 2012, 10:11:29 PM »
How does Frank win America's choice????

Grodner's nickname is America.

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #139 on: September 19, 2012, 10:12:26 PM »

I had the exact same thought....AG's fingerprints written allllllllllll over AC!!  Ugh

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #140 on: September 19, 2012, 10:16:04 PM »

I had the exact same thought....AG's fingerprints written allllllllllll over AC!!  Ugh

Unbelievable------ no way is anyone going to make me believe that Frank was America's AC.  Geez AG I could at least believe Britney, Shane -- anyone but Frank

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #141 on: September 19, 2012, 10:21:56 PM »
<sigh>

Unfortunate that this bitter jury didn't give the win to the best player this season.

Even more unfortunate is that this winner is almost as bad as "the season that will never be mentioned."

Sad to say they gave the $500K to a narcissistic 21 y/o virgin who doesn't even have a drivers' license.

Ian can use that $$$ to get professional help for his delusional thinking...the reality of what he DID NOT control this season is going to be a real slap in his face...I guess he can pay off his student loans, hire a chauffeur, get some hookers so he can lose his V-card and still have money left over so that he can sit day/night reading Jokers, watching himself get played on YouTube, and wondering what the hell is wrong with everyone else....

The fact that I was rooting for Ian until he showed his ass, has left me with a feeling of disgust.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #142 on: September 19, 2012, 10:34:05 PM »
Really can't believe Frank was AC. He was never popular on any poll, on any site. We know AG loves him.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #143 on: September 19, 2012, 10:53:25 PM »
<sigh>

Unfortunate that this bitter jury didn't give the win to the best player this season.

Even more unfortunate is that this winner is almost as bad as "the season that will never be mentioned."

Sad to say they gave the $500K to a narcissistic 21 y/o virgin who doesn't even have a drivers' license.

Ian can use that $$$ to get professional help for his delusional thinking...the reality of what he DID NOT control this season is going to be a real slap in his face...I guess he can pay off his student loans, hire a chauffeur, get some hookers so he can lose his V-card and still have money left over so that he can sit day/night reading Jokers, watching himself get played on YouTube, and wondering what the hell is wrong with everyone else....

The fact that I was rooting for Ian until he showed his ass, has left me with a feeling of disgust.

I dont know what show you were watching, but it wasnt the same show I watched.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #144 on: September 19, 2012, 11:41:33 PM »
Albert, what do you think of Janie saying Dan was one of the best and should have won?  I do think the vote was personal, not game based, from everyone.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #145 on: September 20, 2012, 08:16:57 AM »
Big Brother - The Winner of Big Brother 14

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/gtnTaOKbxUM&amp;feature=BFa&amp;list=UUlzCn8DxRSCuMFv_WfzkcrQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/gtnTaOKbxUM&amp;feature=BFa&amp;list=UUlzCn8DxRSCuMFv_WfzkcrQ</a>

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #146 on: September 20, 2012, 05:12:33 PM »
OMG IAN WON? :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline dtrain

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #147 on: September 20, 2012, 05:13:40 PM »
Albert, what do you think of Janie saying Dan was one of the best and should have won?  I do think the vote was personal, not game based, from everyone.
It's too bad the jury didn't get to watch the season because they weren't able to see the moves Dan pulled off in detail.  Dan pretty much ran the house for the second half of the season IMO.  Plus I agree the jury was absolutely bitter.  Dan absolutely no question played the better game.  IMO, Dan could have gotten to the end without swearing on this and that, but that was his game plan, to play ruthless and to get these big names out of the house.  How many big name players did Dan almost single handily take out?  Shane, Britney, Frank... those are 3 of the strongest players in the house.  He could have gotten Ian out but he pretty much had the choice of who he wanted to take to the F3 (Ian or Shane) because of his manipulation.  Let's not forget that he also pretty much had one foot out the door and managed to convince his biggest rival in the house (Frank) to take him off the block.  And I completely agree with Will's comment and that the victims of the backstabbings have to take some credit too... they ALL fell for it.

I see some people saying that his social game was bad, but if you think that backstabbing people automatically makes him a bad social player, then I disagree.  Dan listened and connected with many of the HGs and got many of them to believe him.  Obviously stabbing them in the back worked against him in the end, but that's how he felt he had to play, and he probably hoped that the jury would vote on gameplay rather than voting personal, but obviously that wasn't the case.  I think the fact that Dan already won BB before also played a big part in the voting.

In the end, I'm not really disappointed with Ian winning because he also played a great game and Dan already did win before.  I just hope it doesn't get to his head.  Listening to his speech at the end, I think he feels that he ran the house.  I think when he watches the season, he will realize that Dan did play a stronger game.

JMO...
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 05:21:37 PM by dtrain »

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #148 on: September 20, 2012, 05:49:27 PM »
It's too bad the jury didn't get to watch the season because they weren't able to see the moves Dan pulled off in detail.  Dan pretty much ran the house for the second half of the season IMO.  Plus I agree the jury was absolutely bitter.  Dan absolutely no question played the better game.  IMO, Dan could have gotten to the end without swearing on this and that, but that was his game plan, to play ruthless and to get these big names out of the house.  How many big name players did Dan almost single handily take out?  Shane, Britney, Frank... those are 3 of the strongest players in the house.  He could have gotten Ian out but he pretty much had the choice of who he wanted to take to the F3 (Ian or Shane) because of his manipulation.  Let's not forget that he also pretty much had one foot out the door and managed to convince his biggest rival in the house (Frank) to take him off the block.  And I completely agree with Will's comment and that the victims of the backstabbings have to take some credit too... they ALL fell for it.

I see some people saying that his social game was bad, but if you think that backstabbing people automatically makes him a bad social player, then I disagree.  Dan listened and connected with many of the HGs and got many of them to believe him.  Obviously stabbing them in the back worked against him in the end, but that's how he felt he had to play, and he probably hoped that the jury would vote on gameplay rather than voting personal, but obviously that wasn't the case.  I think the fact that Dan already won BB before also played a big part in the voting.

In the end, I'm not really disappointed with Ian winning because he also played a great game and Dan already did win before.  I just hope it doesn't get to his head.  Listening to his speech at the end, I think he feels that he ran the house.  I think when he watches the season, he will realize that Dan did play a stronger game.

JMO...

Backstabbing isnt bad social play. Backstabbing without considering the prospective jury votes is terrible play.

If the jurors decide after seeing the season on the outside that they made mistakes with their votes, that is their issue.

HOWEVER, a great game player would recognize that NONE OF THE JURORS would see anything prior to voting BUT WOULD HAVE their own experiences with that player to consider in casting their vote.

In my opinion, you are just making the case as to WHY Dan shouldnt win. He played to the viewers rather than the jurors. And he lost, BADLY!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #149 on: September 20, 2012, 06:06:52 PM »
Dani is now saying that she is so happy for Ian because he is such a sweet kid, when just a few days ago she was telling Dan that she has hated him since the reset and wanted to snap his neck. She is soooo fake!!!!!