Author Topic: BB14: Ian Terry  (Read 12701 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB14: Ian Terry
« on: July 04, 2012, 02:30:31 PM »

Name: Ian Terry
Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pa. (living in New Orleans, La.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Intelligent, eccentric and analytical.
Favorite Activities: I really enjoy biking whenever I get the chance. A grueling bike ride is excellent.
Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being disconnected from sports, family, friends, internet and TV.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I want to make an alliance with about six people and I'd like to be seen as maybe the fourth strongest in the group, that way it wouldn't be me going up if the other side gained the power.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: My all-time favorite has to be Dr. Will from BB2/BB7. He played the game with absolute finesse both times, and as a 10 year old watching BB2, I definitely would say I idolized him back then.
What are you afraid of: I'm definitely afraid of venomous snakes and any large, deadly animals, simply because they're extremely dangerous. I also have a real fear of vomiting because it's really painful and a fear of drowning since I feel like it'd be one of the worst ways to die.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: My proudest accomplishment so far in life is going to Tulane, far away from my family and old friends, studying the hardest major I could possibly take, and surviving it for three years.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… I came here to kick butt and chew bubblegum, but I'm all out of bubblegum.
What would you take into the house and why: My collection of glasses: I have these glasses that can go with everything I wear. A picture of my family: I definitely will really miss them. My guitar: I recently picked up guitar and feel it's an awesome way to relieve stress. Also, it does get me a fair amount of attention from girls.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I'd try to live my life normally again. I don't really have any intentions of going into acting or anything like that. I'd probably just try to go back to Chemical Engineering and do what I've always wanted to do.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 11:29:25 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14: Ian Terry
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 11:41:02 AM »
Video

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hVuOBcv1oyQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hVuOBcv1oyQ</a>

Offline hollistersurferboy22

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 08:10:35 PM »
Hes such a cutie in the superpass interview!

Offline StephenWasHere

• RFF Full Member
  • *gasp* You are SUCH a liar, Tom!
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 03:09:31 PM »
Win. Please.
TAR25- Shelley/Nici, Amy/Maya, Kym/Alli, Keith/Whitney
Survivor SJDS: Natalie, Jeremy, Baylor

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 02:01:26 PM »
After having watch the first 2 shows and several of the BBAD, I hope this guys goes fairly soon.  You'd think he was 14 with his trying to peek into the showers when the women are in there, and he obviously has no social clue.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 02:09:40 PM »
After having watch the first 2 shows and several of the BBAD, I hope this guys goes fairly soon.  You'd think he was 14 with his trying to peek into the showers when the women are in there, and he obviously has no social clue.

And the streaking episode was just awkwardly disturbing.  He looks too much like a kid and that's just ewwww-ie. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 09:17:53 PM »
I just fell in luv with this guys cuteness!!  :luvya: I really do hope he wins if not britney :D
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 12:13:02 AM »
He is getting so stressed out about Ashley's "date" with Frank.  This could backfire on Frank BIG TIME.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 10:02:12 AM »
Poor Ian, he has been so stressed as it is.  He had his feet on the ground and rocking back and forth like a mad man in the hammock yesterday, Jedi training. Britney has been sitting with him and it seems  to help him stay calmer. 

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 11:31:46 AM »
Yes this was when he was rocking like crazy while the others were eating dinner. he  was cursing u a storm and running things thru his head..

Offline EllenHHHseducer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2012, 09:15:51 PM »
Ashley is a smart girl.  :ghug:  second coming of  Alison Irwin

Offline EllenHHHseducer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2012, 09:40:23 PM »
Did Ian have sex with Ashley?  :yess: I mean everyone is playing with each other. They can't blame Ashley falling in love with someone else.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2012, 10:38:46 PM »
Did Ian have sex with Ashley?  :yess: I mean everyone is playing with each other. They can't blame Ashley falling in love with someone else.

Nah.. he's just a kid really. I hope he can realize that just because you want to care for someone, you have to find the right person first. Ashley isn't the one. 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline EllenHHHseducer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2012, 01:37:42 AM »
Right, Ian is very sincere. He deserves better. "What looks like flesh on the outside, but on the inside it's all just circuitry and wires." Ashley just playing with Ian... so wake up, Ian.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 01:41:34 AM by EllenHHHseducer »

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2012, 12:58:28 PM »
Mentally disturbed people do that excessive rocking back and forth as a way to self soothe. It makes me dizzy watching him.  :yourock:

Offline cyninbend

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2012, 10:10:22 AM »
Ian isn't mentally disturbed!  He says it's ADHD and the constant movement is called "stimming" and it bugs his parents.  LOL

He's a wonderful guy!  So smart and sincere!  I love his sense of humor.    He's way too hard om himself tho--he covers all these things a few nights ago in the hoh with Dan..flashback or updates?  He's interesting as can be--I hope he wins--he's behind or part of most big plays!

I hope that girl he's looking for is at the finale party!  A gf would slow him down and help him see how cute and special he is in a good way!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2012, 01:44:04 AM »
Another Ian fan! :hearts: I totally agree with you. :)

Welcome to RFF, cyninbend! :waves:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2012, 08:16:32 AM »
Big Brother - The Winner of Big Brother 14

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/gtnTaOKbxUM&amp;feature=BFa&amp;list=UUlzCn8DxRSCuMFv_WfzkcrQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/gtnTaOKbxUM&amp;feature=BFa&amp;list=UUlzCn8DxRSCuMFv_WfzkcrQ</a>

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2012, 08:48:25 AM »
Ian's  Wikipedia stats  like he always wanted!