Archive > Big Brother 14

Is Dan the best Big Brother Player Ever?

<< < (3/5) > >>

a1mamacat:
Is Dan the BEST player ever?  Absolutely.

Is he the NICEST?  Not at all.  Jordan was the nicest, Hayden was nice, Eddie was nice. Dan was nice in his first go round. He used what he had and knew, and people got rewarded that.

Before you vilefy Dan too much, ask Erika if she would rather have been played by a Bible swear, or have a win romanced under her like Boogie did to her.  I actually think Natalie from season 11 was the ultimate dirty player.

If Dan and Ian are F2, I do think Ian can take it.  I could live with that.  I just don't want Danielle anywhere near either prize.

Koa:
 Did or did not Saint Peter lie 3 times to save his own skin and then go on to become the very "Rock"/ 1st Pope/Spiritual Leader
our Catholic/Christian religion was built upon??   just Saying...
and yes i am Roman Catholic

TexasLady:
Welcome to RFF Koa!

:bigwelcome

TexasLady:
I hesitate to make a new rule but, because religion is something that people can and do disagree about, we have to put an end to the religious aspect when discussing Dan and his game, we are a reality show forum not a discussion forum for politics or religion. I hope everyone understands. 

Koa:
I agree TexasLady...( kind of  the point i was trying to make with my post)

a lot of people keeps saying how dirty Dan has played.so i created a little recap
of just  how Dan came to be in the position... it might be a little long but i think is quite
eye opening

Week 6    SHANE nominates  Boogie/Frank     Dan somehow becomes the target of Frank/Boogie
wrath for the nomination ..Dan agrees to take one for the QP to protect IAN while the rest  go
scrambling for cover.... frank wins POV ..Shane Re -nom Jenn...boogie goes home.  IMO easy choice there

week 6   IAN nominates ASH/FRANK    Frank wins POV again   IAN  re-nom joe     ashley goes home
somehow Dan gets blamed for this as well by Frank.. Dan starts noticing a trend here

week 7    Frank nominates    DAN/Danielle   the rest of the the QP quickly throw them both under the bus
to take the fall for Boogie and Ashleys demise.... to add insult to injury Frank makes Dan the only Have not
for the week... while in punishment Dan comes up with a brilliant plan to save not only himself but his
partner Danielle as well.. smart plan as after IAN and Jenn win POV .. IAN has no intention of saving either
one of them...  Dan get Jenn to save him after he is proven right when Ian doesn't use  his  .. Britney gets back doored
for her treachery...

week 8      IAN nominates Frank/JENN   dan wins POV   returns the favor by saving JENN     Ian  re-nom
Joe  ... frank goes.... another easy one especially with how dangerous Frank is in compitetions anf the fact that
Frank has had it out for Dan for weeks

week 8   Dan  nominates IAN/JOE  perfectly justified after  IAN tried to screw him the week before with the POV
Ian escapes  and Dans partner Danielle get  renominated... sorry Joe

week 7   Ian nominates JENN/SHANE...dan mists Ian into to not nominating him.... shane wins POV ...so IAN goes renoms Danielle again...Dan has no choice but to protect his partner again...Jenn goes home

week 8  Danielle nominates  DAN and IAN  danielle wins POV.... dan pulls another miracle out of his hat and convinces Danielle to save him and put up her fake Showmance Shane (actually kind of agrees to go on the block)...  (a big brother NO NO ) if Ian goes the only way Dan goes to the final is to win it himself..if Shane goes.. he's probably golden either way having a final 2 deal with both Ian and Danielle.... Dan is right on the money Danielle would have taken Shane over Dan to the Final 2
shane has to go...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version