Archive > Big Brother 14 Live Feed Updates

BB14 Live Feed Updates Tuesday 9/11/12 thru Wednesday 9/12/13

<< < (15/17) > >>

TexasLady:
Shane is saying they won't let them nap, Dani tries to get into the DR but she says they won't open up. Ian says he's going to go try to nap. He's griping about if they have a live show tonight...

Dani's back in bed and so is Shane.

Shane thinks it's a fast forward, he's figuring out that they might be down to 3 next week. He can't figure out what they are building.

Dani: Why did we get locked out last night for 2 1/2 hours.

TexasLady:
Dan is in the HOH with Ian. Veto meeting Thursday?

Ian is going over the possible events. Dan doesn't think they will skip the live show. He keeps mentioning a luxury comp.

Dan says there is no episode on Tuesday. Weird. Why did they get us up at the crack of dawn.

Ian thinks maybe a luxury comp, they haven't had one. He doesn't know, he says it's really weird.

TexasLady:
Dan is telling Ian about a dream, Boogie and Janelle were back in the house with Julie at the door. Memphis was inside riding a bull and he hit it on the ass. The house was like a desert landscape, he remembers Ian with a gun and chaps.  :lol3:

TexasLady:
Ian says he put out some random tweets, one about 9/11, #Levi mow the lawn.

Dan asks if he talked about the quack pack, Ian says no, he will blog later.

Dan: Am I allowed to lay down up here?

Ian: I don't think it matters. If tonight is a DE, I mean DE this week, it's QP destiny. Date with destiny. Ian is asking what color of dress Kara had on.. now going over various colors of people in the house. He's telling Dan facts over the season. Ashley 5/1, Brit 4/1... Joe was 3/0, Jenn 2/0

JanaC:
When Dani/Shane/Ian were in the LR they were cryptically talking again about Boogie telling them he would smuggle weed into the jury house for Frank.  Shane said "Welcome to California!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version