Author Topic: BB14 Live Feed Updates Tuesday 9/4/12  (Read 56977 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB14 Live Feed Updates Tuesday 9/4/12
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2012, 12:25:42 PM »
Frank is talking about a PIna Colada song and keeps singing as BB tells him to PLEASE STOP SINGING!

Frank: HEY! Win that veto for you next week son! Keep you safe! I didn't win it this week.

Joe: Then Dan won it, then put us in this position

Frank: :dick  If it hadn't been for Jenn and I he would have gone home last week. If I had gotten rid of Dan and kept Brit, she lied to my face and I'd still be on the block.

Joe: He is much more dangerous.

Frank: Ian won. Dan leaving didn't change anything, Brit had it in for me and wanted me out of the house. See what I'm saying. Jenn knew that Ian had gotten so close to her, it still wouldn't have changed anything. Know what I'm saying?

Joe: Yes, Dan has done more damage in this house.

Frank: I disagree. he's bashing Britney, she lied to him the whole time. She was the one to go. Even if I go home this week, it still was a move I had to make. She admitted it to me.

Joe: I don't think Shane wants you out, he needs you here. That's what's hurt me, I'm not a big :dick target.

Frank: maybe I have 2 votes. I've been taking Beano before bed. (For Jenn's sake.)

Joe: I gotta gin up the hate between you. You still gotta hate him deep down.

Frank: I want Ian out first. The way I play is no harm no foul.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2012, 12:27:13 PM »
Frank heads into the house to get coffee.

Joe: Frank thinks he's got this.. God it's so tacky.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2012, 12:31:28 PM »
Joe goes into the kitchen griping.. Still sleeping.

FF to Dani and Shane sleeping.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2012, 12:37:31 PM »
Frank back to the patio. Does he not realize I might just know what I'm doing? If Brit was still here I might still be on the block. With her gone I have the ability to get people to work with me. Possibly Ian, Daniele. Joe was against me. He was trying to get me out, he's a :dick snake. Maybe he can BS like this in real life. I've said it before I came in with my character and I'll walk out with it intact. It's just not me. If you gotta sit there and worry about putting on a mask, that's different. To come in with this big facade and get it done. I don't think it works. It's harder to play this game. This game can be very exhausting and emotionally. Not being yourself is too much to deal with.

If I had done that in this house, it would have caught me. (Lied) Next thing you know, people find out. Great thing at this point I'm justified because I've been lied to a million times. I've been on the block so many times. Everybody knows it ain't easy. I almost have a nervous breakdown. I try to put a smile on my face but it's not easy. Most of the time I'm on the block, people want me out, get me out if they could.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2012, 12:44:27 PM »
Frank: It was tough on me when Mike left, only one I could trust. I had that with Jenn. Dani and Shane don't know how to do that. too selfish. They don't realize what kind of work I could do for them, they haven't been on the block. Working against me with Dani, I put her on the block twice, but, I didn't want her go go home. She likes to talk mad $hit about sending Janelle home, but it was my boy Mike's doing and help from Dan. Sent home my biggest nemesis in this game. Not Janelle but Danielle. Like saying about endurance last week and she was 3rd one out. She doesn't understand this :dick game. Watching from home, didn't make it. don't let that resistance make you give up. It took me 3 years and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Only thing I didn't have to do is be a HN.

Decisions are the key to opportunity, be persistent, be yourself. Let your love of the game shine through. Dan goes on this thing about picking a role all through the process but I don't believe that. Like I say, be yourself. Maybe I shouldn't have let that out when I walked through the door. But I think it helped me out, they respect it.

If I got a couple of votes maybe it was worth it. If I make it through this week, a couple more comps to win to get to the end. I gotta win one to get Ian gone. I really don't want to win the next HOH,  maybe I could throw it to someone like Jenn. She's the only one I'd throw it to so I'd be last and be final 3. I need to rock out some POVs, make sure Ian goes home.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2012, 12:48:23 PM »
I'd throw it to Jenn then we'd decide who goes home. I really don't want Joe leaving this week. I want him to be in the final 3. When I made that final 3 with him and Shane, I could have made it through, I could beat either one, neither would get the questions right. I know the game better than they do.

Maybe my best final 3 is Jenn and Shane. Not Danielle, she'd know the questions well. First part is endurance, maybe I'd throw it to Jenn if she and I are fial 3 with Danielle, Beat Danielle in endurance. I THINK Jenn would take me, I think. I still wouldn't vote for Danielle. She was trying to get on a dating show when she got this. BLECH, makes me want to throw up when I think about all the people who want to be on this show.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2012, 12:49:52 PM »
Frank hes into the house to use the BR.  he says Man! I'm the only one up.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2012, 01:06:06 PM »
Frank's back. Where was I.. I need 3 votes to stay, I think I've got Shane and Jenn, Dan said I had his vote. I think I have Danielle. This is deja vu for me. I was counting in Dan and Dani's vote, he told Mike and me that he was working for me to stay. She told me she was voting fo me to stay, Dan admitted to that lie, BUT are they lying. I mean if I stay on a 4/0 vote which is possible, then I have made a pretty miraculous turnaround. 2 weeks ago I went up against my best friend, the pulled off a big win, I was up against another best Allie.

DE was a bad night for me, I lost 2 of my closest allies, the other was a RAT. I know I got heated, but that moment showed my passion. When they see that they want to roll with it not against. They get inspired maybe.  It does seem like maybe it has. God that guy, if you can't beat him join him. I don't know, we'll find out on Thursday.

If I do stay on a 4/0 vote, it will be really good move for me. Nobody would put me up. Shane wouldn't, Joe wouldn't. Danielle would. She's not ready to choose between Dan and Shane. I think she'd choose Shane, sorry Dan.

I'm surprised Dan could be lying. If he is, the more I watch him the less respect I have for him. The funeral thing was unnecessary, all he had to do was pull me aside and tell me. She might go back to him but maybe not. You're dead to me, why would you say that? I assume he did it to get me on his side.

I thought he pulled the trigger on Mike and me to early but it turned out to be Ian the little weasel. I wish we hadn't picked him, I'd rather have had Willie. Maybe not, but I think I would.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2012, 01:08:06 PM »
If I go home maybe I can sit back and think about it. Maybe I'll make it through this week, maybe I'm wrong, Maybe you think I'm stressing out too much, maybe you know I'm safer than I am. Even when I was up against Janelle, I never thought I was safe. I've been lied to so many times. Making alliances with people then changing when I'm not HOH. Scallywags! Except for Jenn, she's a good girl.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2012, 01:14:16 PM »
What I want is to stay this week. Obviously I want to win. Someone put Ian up and I win POV. "Maybe you were right, I want to work with you." (Ian) Too late SON! Maybe if he hadn't put me up this week his chances would have been better. Me and Jenn and then puts up Joe? If I had been in his shoes, put Danielle or Shane up. Break up that. That's the move I would have done. At least he's making a riff. I'm glad he put Joe up.

Ian is such a sis in this game. I don't mean to be an a$$hole. He's young. I think what happened is Mike and I were just ... I don't know. We weren't the nice cool kids, the nice kids in school. Ya know. I'm not trying to be an a$$hole, I'm trying to break it down. What he doesn't realize is they will do it with a smile on their face. Would we have taken him to final 3? Absolutely. I mean if Mike were still here, we'd be like he's going to win a bunch of competitions but now he has painted himself into a corner. No one wants to be in competition with the kid.

I don't know what the worry is.. we might have had more bravado, sorry Mike you aren't here. Maybe we were a little too loud for Britney. Mike and I weren't afraid to draw a line, with us or against us. Obviously it didn't help.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2012, 01:27:57 PM »
Back into the BR.

Now back to the patio.

Why do people in this house have to be so wishy washy. Ian is such a disappointment to me. With Brit gone no one wants to work with that dude. I'm surprised that Dan hasn't thought about taking that dude to final 2. If Dan lies to me, he won't get my vote. I'd rather see someone win who deserves it less than someone who lies to your face. Get down to finale night and all you did was lie you don't deserve to win. I really have gotten away in this game, I haven't told a lot of lie. I've told a couple of porky pies. I told Joe I'd help him to get final 2, I don't need to worry about that being a lie.

Maybe Shane and Dan, I'll work with whoever is left. Ian next, me the big target in the middle. And then. Hopefully I can be left with Me and Dani and Jenn. or me and Shane, Jenn with Joe going out. Or me, Jenn and DAN. I mean if Dan is truthful about final 2.. If it was Jenn and him, I'd vote for Jenn. I think Brit would. Shane would. If Dan is serious, maybe he's right about only getting 2nd place. Maybe I can play it out so Joe doesn't hold it against me. Hopefully Ian goes home. He's a smart kid he'll vote for me to win it. He's a smart kid, he'll want someone who plays the game to win.

God! At this point I feel like I deserve it as hard as I've had to play. It would be so nice to go one week without stress. Being HOH is stressful too. I mean who knows, maybe next week I won't have to go on the block. Be nice if someone like Jenn won so I wouldn't have to worry about going on the block. Or maybe Shane..

I hope I'm not talking too much, having a dialogue with you because everyone is sleeping. I'd like to win it but I would love for Jenn to win it. That's what I want, Shane and Jenn. Then me and ?

God, I need to win the next 3 POVs in a row. I don't know if I can do that if Ian or Dan don't win it. I definitely need to win the next 2. I don't have to win them but depending on my situation. If Jenn wins, then I could be in a bad spot if the person doesn't win. Same thing with 4 left, I'd like to win that HOH. When I think how close I am it makes my mouth water. It will kill me if I do go home. so close. that will kill me.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2012, 01:31:16 PM »
If Ian goes home I might be able to win the next few comps. If I could have I would have put up Dan and Brit, wasted it on Wil. :dick little $hithead, sneaky little rat.

I'd like to put on some gym clothes and get a workout in! (GO FOR IT!)

Do pushups and abs today. Tired Yo! I think I will do that.  :hoot: :hoot: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2012, 01:32:26 PM »
Bathroom again. (We can hear you Frank.)

Dani clomps in to use the BR.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2012, 01:35:17 PM »
Franks in the boom boom room changing his clothes.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2012, 01:38:14 PM »
Dani washing her face, Frank getting his toothbrush. No talking. Dani made a noise, Frank tell her he thought she was going to throw up.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2012, 01:39:16 PM »
Silence is GOLDEN!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2012, 01:40:11 PM »
Dani: I'm peeling from where I had that rash...

Frank: Oh.  :)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2012, 01:53:12 PM »
Frank asks how she's feeling about Thursday, he says he thinks he has Jenn and Shane told him last night. He asks something and she can't understand it and neither can I.. What's your bead on Dan?

She tells him that Dan hasn't said anything to her, they aren't all buddy buddy. (Drops her voice to barely talking.)

He's trying to find out how close she is to Shane and Dan. He's subtly throwing Dan under the bus. Dan told you that after the funeral, he said he's done thing like that before. He says he told her that Brit got in her ear. (about taking points from her.)

Dani: So Dan meant it?

She says there was more to their conversation, that he threw Ian under the bus.

Dani: That's how Dan works. he completely threw people under the bus. She asks if he was the one who told Dan to go smooth it over.

Frank: I'm just telling you this so you know.

Dani: So he really was mad at me and it wasn't an act. That.. so he only came down to tell me because you told him? What did you say to him?

Frank: I asked him why he did that, it made him look bad. He said I probably should go fix that and I said yeah you should.

Dani asks what he said about week 2. He was like you go get your votes, he let me out to dry.

Frank: Shane will be able to do it for us. I just want you to know in case he comes to you to change your mind, I'm just putting the cards out for you.

Dani: So he told you that he really was mad but he was going to act.

He says he didn't immediately say he was going to fix that.. it was after Joe came up and said how upset you were. I mean, Dan's name was to put the heat on Ian, which was OK.

Dani: So he still doesn't trust me and it's all fake right now. I'm glad you told me Frank.

Frank: I didn't want to tell you, I was going to wait.

Dani: I'm glad you told me.

Frank: I wanted to tell you sooner but it's hard to talk sometimes. Both Jenn and I want you around and Shane feels the same way.

Dani: You sure you don't want me up Frank? Last week or next week? She's not saying who told her that. (He thinks she means Joe.)

Frank: What I tell other people is what I need to do to get votes but Jenn is straight up.

Dani: It's so hard for me to trust people now especially when people tell me it's all fake.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2012, 01:58:53 PM »
Frank says he wanted her to make up her own mind, he didn't want her to think he's trying to manipulate her.

Dani: No one else would have that information. Shane told me that he voted to keep JoJo. The DR got a great 1 hour... (fish)
Well don't worry Frank, I'm just going to take that and hold it.

Frank: It looks really good, 4 people going into final 4. (PP)
mumble mumble.. Something about her and comps. He says she's really good at memory things. Little things like that.. I just knows that you and I, Jenn and Shane, we'll keep all of us safe.

Dani: Yeah, don't worry I'm not opposed to it Frank, it takes time to soak in about Dan, if you see me talking don't worry about it, I'll make up something.

Frank: Certain things he says to me makes me worry. Little things like that, this guy might have a plan. If it's a tie, he might send me home. Maybe if you have this information...

Dani: Why would I ever go against Shane.

(emergency broadcast alert, I cannot hear a THING!)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2012, 02:04:55 PM »
She explained why she took the points. She tells Frank, come on now. don't play holier than thou with me. You don't always tell the truth. She asks if they were going to trade for Wil. He doesn't know, it would have been Mike's decision. She says she was afraid Britney was going to trade her.

Dani: You and Dan have a final 2? You didn't deny it.

Frank: I didn't say.

Dani: Would you and Dan would you really want to go final two?

He says at the time..

Dani: He knows he can't beat me at a mental comp. Well, thanks for telling me Frank. Have you worked out yet?

He wants to know if he is smelly. She says no, she hates to get sweaty.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2012, 02:05:40 PM »
I missed part of this conversation. Dani mentioned picture day, and where was Ian. She thought he'd be tweeting. Frank says he's in bed.

She says she'll tell Frank about the vote before if he promises not to freak out. He starts to tell her something and we get fish.

Back:

Dani: Well I know that he said that.

Frank: Knowledge is power in this game. He's worried about his hair receding.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 02:15:26 PM by TexasLady »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2012, 02:17:03 PM »
Dani is on the BR couch looking at herself and swinging her foot.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2012, 02:17:31 PM »
(Be back in a bit.)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2012, 02:31:42 PM »
Dan into the BR and Danielle tells him what Frank said about sending him down to apologize.

She says he waited to tell her. She says she asked about a final 2 with Dan. She says she told him she thinks he's good.

(BB needs to make them fix their mics.)

Dani says it was really weird that Dan told Frank that he really was mad. He tried to take credit for apologizing to her.)

(BB couldn't hear either, they pumped up the volume.)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2012, 02:34:25 PM »
Dani says Frank told her that she's the only one he has to be careful about, she picks up on things. She says she does trust him. He really was mad at you, he really IS mad at you. Dan jumps up and gets his toothbrush.

Dani said she asked him about final 2 and he wouldn't say but kept winking and smiling at her.