Author Topic: BB14 Live Feed Updates Sunday 9/2/12  (Read 56951 times)

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Live Feed Updates Sunday 9/2/12
« Reply #200 on: September 02, 2012, 07:26:42 PM »
Shane, Dan and Frank talking on the patio. They're talking about school and degrees.

Dani:  talking to herself in the hammock.  She misses Kara/Cara.   She's going to be so excited if Frank goes.  Then, Dan, shane, ian, Jenn, Joe, and I'm covered by all angles. 

Ian cleaning up garbage, etc. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #201 on: September 02, 2012, 07:31:19 PM »
Dani: I don't know what will happen with shane and I. I do like him though and that's my problem. I really don't know if he likes me though.  Cara wish you were here. I miss Brit too.  OMG I hope cara smiles when she sees me vote to evict Frank.  Right now they're talking about the girls, of course.

On the patio, the boys are talking about Cara.  Frank says he remembers when Wil said that she's an actress but a soap actress.  That dude was cold blooded. 

Shane: I wonder how many people lied about their profession.   Probably half. I got to see her, walked in on her.

Frank: Willie had his Russel secret. 

Dan: Joe has a restaurant, that's what I think.   

Frank: He might.   

Shane: Jo Jo was a go-go dancer. 

Dan: She told me she was a freelancer.

Shane: I think ashley was a tanner, but I think she was an actress, Frank?

Frank:  I don't know.  I think she does what she says she does and that's all she does.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #202 on: September 02, 2012, 07:33:55 PM »
Boys talking about facial hair and mustaches. 

Dani by herself: I don't know what to think about Shane.  I don't know if its just friends or not. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #203 on: September 02, 2012, 07:41:40 PM »
Dan talking about his dream where he dreamt all of these houseguests came back and Jordan was mean to him.  They're talking about the Dark Knight.

Ian and Dani talking on the Hammock. 

Dani: It just seams too weird that we're finally getting him out.  Can you imagine if you're the one to send him out. 

Ian:
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #204 on: September 02, 2012, 07:46:44 PM »
Dani: I can see Brit's face.

Ian:  I can see Ashley's face, too.

Dani: Yeah they were making out and stuff.

Ian: I feel like they were too.

Dani: They were.

Ian: For how long? the whole time?

Dani: No, just recently. Don't tell him you heard it from me

Ian: He said it wasn't going to happen son.   I like to think I'm a better guy than Frank.

Dani: YOu are! Are you serious right now?

Ian:  He's like . . .

Dani: he's not attractive to me.  Last night he made a comment abuout Shane and I was like my jaw dropped. He made a comment about getting Shane out. I know Frank infuriartes him because he's flirting with me.   I haven't told him yet. Shane will be pissed.  I know Frank is coming after Shane.

Ian: Frank wants Dan first  He was going to put me up last week.  He realized he shot himself in the foot and said he was going to put me up and couldn't . 

The boys on the patio chatting about the comp yestereday, hot, barbed wire, etc.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #205 on: September 02, 2012, 07:49:49 PM »
Ian: I fiddled with the keys too. 

Dani:  I told them it was planned. 

Ian:  I whispered to Boogie that he would see things out there he wouldn't like , that's how he figured out. 

Dani: You killed me last night when you said get to stepping.  He cornered me in the arcade. that scared me, I'm glad you gave me the heads up.

FF to the patio talking about the comp yesterday still.  We get fishes
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #206 on: September 02, 2012, 07:55:43 PM »
Shane, Joe and Dan on the patio.

Dani and Ian on the hammock. Dani telling Ian that the boys are going to tell Frank he's good so he'll terrorize you and me.  I'm not telling him yes.  i have to tell Shane to say I don't know. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #207 on: September 02, 2012, 07:59:27 PM »
Shane leaves to go lay down.  Joe, Jenn and Dan on the patio.

Ian and Dani on the hammock.  Nothing really exciting happening.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #208 on: September 02, 2012, 08:07:38 PM »
Ian alone swinging on the hammock.

Dan and Joe on the patio.

Dani to the DR. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #209 on: September 02, 2012, 08:11:32 PM »
 :stare
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #210 on: September 02, 2012, 08:21:44 PM »
Dan and Shane talking. 

Shane: Everything cool with Frank?

Dan: Yeah, we were just talking.  Joe will be coming back here soon.

SHane: Dude's always up my ass.

Dan's going to make some Turkey dogs as a snack for Joe, Frank, himself and Dani. 

If anyone's around, my plan is to stop in about 40 minutes.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #211 on: September 02, 2012, 08:41:28 PM »
Quiet

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #212 on: September 02, 2012, 08:55:50 PM »
Ian comes in to talk to Dan. Makes him head upstairs to chat. But first Dan goes to the storage room.

Ian has a plan.  I keep getting fishes.   (:;)

Now Ian is in the bathroom?

Dan: Why does he think he's working with you? 

Ian: I have a final 2 deal with him (Joe).  He says he's playing for second place.  I'd vote for him instead of Jenn, he knows what he's doing and she seems haphazard.  Joe has been chomping to strategize.

Dan: IF joe puts me and Jenn up who is he putting up?

Ian: I don't know.

Dan: It could matter. 

Ian the thing is if Jenn got HOH who would she put up?  Me and Shane?

Dan: we can ask her. 

Ian: We would think we have Joe's vote and Shane and Dani might tell Joe and get mad about the fake final 3 vote. 

Dan: Who is on the block?

Ian Me and Shane.  Is joe dumb enough to keep a pair

Dan:  Was he schemeing with you guys.

Ian: I said this foursome right here is so golden. And he was like yeah and Dani had this **** eating grin and just agreeing.

Dan: what was he saying? What is his big hatred toward me?

Ian: He didn't like the speech too much.  He thinks there is an alliance.  I told him that Jenn is very dangerous and he'd probably target her and that works unless Jenn wins the veto. I want to have the two floaters nominate the other floater and we have all of the people on our side.  We'd get the one floater out and then they can't play in the next HOH. 

Dan: YOu think Joe would put up Jenn?

Ian: Yes, you and Jenn guaranteed.   I want to find out who Jenn would put up.  We might try and see if it would be overplaying the hand to get Jenn to think Shane and Dani would keep Jenn.   

Dan: It might.   

Ian: YOu want to find out who she would put up?

Dan: Yes.  Who do you think she'd put up?

Ian; Me and Shane.   

Dan: I cantell her the Joe stuff, but she won't listen.

Ian:  Jenn doesn't think I'm working with you.  Shane was like Dan is probably going to use it.   I was thinking is he supposed to know that. 

Dan: Thats why I told you that I'm probably going to use it.  Does shane have any idea what is going on?   

Ian: no, he thinks its a quack four.

Dan: What's the hit list from now?

Ian:  Frank, Jenn, Joe and then Quackpack final four.  i know there is a temptation to keep Joe, but he could pull an hoh like Jerry and we're scrambling.  If we can keep it together, it makes it better for us and if we go at each other and Joe or Jenn wins accidentally.  I don't want any of that.  I'd rather lose this game and try to propel floaters forward.  If jenn or joe wins this whole season is a complete wash.  I'd vote Joe over Jenn because Joe tries to play  Joe makes an attempt and Jenn taks it as it comes and she thinks she's making a move and she's not and then she gets all braggy.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #213 on: September 02, 2012, 08:59:02 PM »
Dan: What kind of HOH we dealing with?

Ian: A quiz or a crap shoot?

Dan: Another one?

Ian: Another?

Dan: The hockey and the one veto.

Ian: We had a physical one last week and thats why I'm thinking quiz. 

Dan: I don't think Joe could, but Jenn might.  I feel if we get Jenn out, and sacrifice Jenn up.

Ian: Jenn just haphazards around and then just like, at least Joe gives an honest effort and he knows.  I basically know I'm playing him and he knows that Jenn seems to think she's actually good and that bothers me because she hasn't done anything.

Dan: what if it were Jenn V Joe in the final?

Ian: Something went horribly wrong if that happens.

Dan: Seven people left?

Ian: Yes. 

Dan trying to remember last set of HOHs. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #214 on: September 02, 2012, 09:02:45 PM »
Dan and Ian still chatting in the HOH. 

No real substance, Ian is pretty much bashing Jenn. 

Ian: The thing she won was a veto by putting herself on slop for the summer for no reason. Fierce competitor! 

Dan:  giggle  So the next move is to find out who Jenn can put up?  Who can get that info?

Ian: You because you have th veto.  Lure here away from nominating Ian and Shane.  Ian is alone and Joe is with Shane and we might be able to pull Ian over. Something to get it so that its Joe and anybody else. 

Dan: Yeah.

Ian: If we can do that, it would take a monumental f up to not get one of them out. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #215 on: September 02, 2012, 09:05:38 PM »
Ian: In an ideal world, I'm sitting out of the final 4 hoh.  I'd like to take break. 

Dan: why?

Ian: Win 5, sit out 4 etc. 

Dan: who would you take?

Ian: Shane.  If I was against Dani, then Dani would have a better shot.  I'd probably take Shane to the final three, with me and you.   I'd be good at endurance and you'd be pretty good.  the quiz leg

Dan: You should go.

Ian: then it doesn't matter who won the last one.  Next week we need to get Jenn or Joe and the next HOH is still 3 on 1 instead of 3 on 2 and if its Joe we are in much beter shape.  He thinks me and him are tight.

Dan: That's so crazy. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #216 on: September 02, 2012, 09:07:39 PM »
Ian: If anyone asks, then tell them you're taling about veto. If you use the veto then I'm going to say that I don't know why dan you continuously play with fire and I don't have any other choice but to put up Joe.

Dan: I like that. Do Jenn and Joe have any rifts?

Ian: He would put up you and Jenn.

Dan: Ask him that in front of them. You wouldn't take shane to the end, right?

Ian: No, its me and you to the end. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #217 on: September 02, 2012, 09:18:06 PM »
Ian is obsessed about floaters making it to the end.

Ian telling Dan about Ashley and Frank hooking up.  Ian is glad that he sent her home. 

Dan: She's dangerous, she can play you that way.  She bothered me when she rubbed your head when you hurt your ankle.

Ian: She thought no way he would ever put me up. 

Dan: When she left she was so stunned.  She stared back at us with a blank look when she got to the door.

Ian:  She thought I was in her back pocket.  She said that Joe had been flipping back and forth all week.

Dan: I can't imagine the interview with Julie.

Ian: She deserved it.

Ian really talking smack about Ashley and making it like he's a big deal for getting her out.

Dan: Brit was good at this game. 

Ian: She had a good social game and was a good thinker.

Dan: And physical.

Ian: You can use that as a bartering tool tonight you can ask Jenn if you did Hoho you can talk her into it. 

Dan: I'm thinking of votes.  this is doomsday scenario, you have my vote and Joes vote

Ian: Yeah, but Dani and Shane could tel him I've been playing him.  You have to understand Dan, we're playing this game with morons.  You have to figure out how someone like Joe and Jenn is going to think.  He might think you would vote against me.  It'll be too dangerous.

Dan: If I told him I was votig you out then he could know he could get your vote in the jury house.  Doomsday scenario.

Ian: If Joe . .

Dan: YOu need to seal up your vote with him.  what should you call that final two deal, opie and andy?

Ian:  I'm going to try to make it totally impentrable.  Ill be like look we have to work together.  We have to keep in mind that Shane and Dani are a pair and you're stuck dealing with them.  I oughta tell Joe that if he votes against me he won't get mine or Brit's vote an

Dan: And then tell him that he could get the vote and not play for second place.  Look Joe is looking for me right now (Joe goes into the room where shane is sleeping and pops his head in and out.)  If he thinks I'm telling you that I'm not using it then it'll make sense if you're mad at me and he won't put us up.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #218 on: September 02, 2012, 09:20:30 PM »
Dan and Ian over.  Dan is staying up to listen to the CD. Ian goes downstairs.

Dan says after Ian leaves that he better watch himself little man, don't get too cocky (or something like that.)

Ian out to the backyard. 

Joe, Jenn and Frank on the patio.

Shane napping. 

That's all for me, folks.  Goodnight.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #219 on: September 02, 2012, 10:09:53 PM »
Dani folded her washing and is bring it in, the guys are eating at the table with Ian and Frank at the stove and sink.

Thanks Howie and Belle!!!  :luvya:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #220 on: September 02, 2012, 10:09:58 PM »
All the boys in the kitchen either eating, cooking or doing dishes.  Dani just walked in from outside from a work out and folding laundry.  Jen laying by the hot tub

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #221 on: September 02, 2012, 10:12:15 PM »
Ian cooking himself dinner.  Didn't want the fish Joe cooked

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #222 on: September 02, 2012, 10:13:22 PM »
Dan asks everyone to give a shout out to Pat Baker.  Everyone does.  Friend of his Mom's and a huge BB fan

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #223 on: September 02, 2012, 10:15:36 PM »
Joe giving them a lesson on black olives vs green olives and the only difference between them.  Says it's black dye ????

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #224 on: September 02, 2012, 10:18:03 PM »
None of them believe Joe about the black dye and lots of conversation about it now  :groan: