Archive > Big Brother 14 Live Feed Updates

BB14 Live Feed Updates Sunday 9/2/12

<< < (49/50) > >>

georgiapeach:
Dan telling Jenn I am going to do what I said...(use the POV) But I need to know what happens next week when you win HOH

I want you to feel out Danielle and find out if she would be open to a final 3

I want you to sleep well, trust me, go to sleep and don't worry
Jenn: when I win HOH consider the key yours as well.

Someone coming they scatter

Dan to Dani in shower

BamBam:
Joe and Frank in the hot tub talking votes.  Jenn comes out to the hot tub and breaks it up a bit

Dan on the patio now with a ball and paddle thing.  Talk about playing with it in the living room

Shane brings up that the hula hoop would be on tonights show

BamBam:
Ian and Shane talking about what can happen in the next few weeks and what order to get everyone out. 

Ian, that is why we have to send Frank home.  Even though he isn't playing for HOH he is guaranteed to play for veto

georgiapeach:
Joe asking Dan where he is at

Dan after the funeral I know I am hated so I need to win a lot, but I dont win a lot

Joe I consider myself n SHane's side but he is tight with Dani so that leaves me out. So that leaves me looming. Brit gone hurts me

J: I dont want you to use the Veto, and I would guarantee you safety for the WEEK if I won anything. Maybe you could consider us worrking together.

Dan I am always open...

georgiapeach:
Joe so no need to use the Veto

Dan I will think about it, if I can get one week mileage it is worth thinking about, I don't know what I am doing yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version