The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 21: Gary Wojnar & Will Chiola "Best Friends/Substitute Teachers"

<< < (3/14) > >>

addie:
"I started to watch the show in season 3 when one of the contestants was screaming down the mountains."

I wonder who that was. :lol:

apskip:
Addie, I can't remember who it was, but I believe I can guess where it was and what the task was. "The mountains" are prevalant around Innsbruck, Austria and the task was sliding on a toboggan-equivalent down a hill. Somebody was not willing to wait for their turn on the toboggan and slid down on their backs. 

Best Loser:

--- Quote from: apskip on August 31, 2012, 07:44:12 AM ---Addie, I can't remember who it was, but I believe I can guess where it was and what the task was. "The mountains" are prevalant around Innsbruck, Austria and the task was sliding on a toboggan-equivalent down a hill. Somebody was not willing to wait for their turn on the toboggan and slid down on their backs.

--- End quote ---
Gary was probably talking about Flo attempting to rapel in Portugal. What you might be thinking of is in Season 4, Kelly & Jon didn't realize they were supposed to go down on a tobaggan/raft and just went down on their backs.

addie:
It has to be Flo. :lol:

Jobby:
They watch the show. And a woman screaming.. and they get mention of Flo and Charla and Mirna... INSTANT <3

I don't really think I'll look for them. But they are teachers and they seemed to be so nice! I really don't think they can last more than half way through though.

Speculation/Prediction: Won't reach the F6, I think. :duno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version