TAR 21: Rob Scheer & Sheila Castle "Engaged">>"Married"

(1/7) > >>

georgiapeach:
Rob and Sheila

Name: Rob Scheer
Hometown: Ketchikan, Alaska
Connection to your teammate: Engaged
Current occupation: Lumberjack & Entrepreneur
Describe what you do: Promote, produce and participate in all things pertaining to Lumberjack sports.
Favorite hobbies: Boating, wilderness hunting and ranching.
3 words to describe you: Strong, deep and responsive.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Building and living a life my son is proud of.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Teddy Roosevelt or Clint Eastwood.
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? A cross between Martha Stewart and a Victoria’s Secret model.
What scares you most about traveling? Cultural and language barriers.
What excites you most about traveling? Newness, intrigue, culture and beauty.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Sheila is stubborn and she will have to learn to listen well and not be so stubborn.
Pet peeve about your teammate: Sheila procrastinates when she is busy or frustrated.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? India – it is vast and the culture is so varied.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To start our life together with a life changing experience which will redefine us as a couple.

Name: Sheila Castle
Hometown: Pigeon Forge, Tenn.
Connection to your teammate: Engaged
Current occupation: Retail Manager
Describe what you do: I manage retail, guest relations as well as meet with vendors and select products for our gift shop.
Favorite hobbies: Water sports, fishing and cooking.
3 words to describe you: Determined, loving and protective.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I have a strong-willed, smart and beautiful daughter attending Washington State University.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Sharon Osborne
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? John Wayne
What scares you most about traveling? Language barriers
What excites you most about traveling? The adventure, history and getting to meet new people. 
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Rob lacks tact and can be very insensitive. He also constantly interrupts me when I am talking.
Pet peeve about your teammate: When Rob thinks he is right about something…that’s it, he’s RIGHT! No one can tell him different.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why?  Italy and Greece. Both have interesting cultures, history and gorgeous water.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Our goal is to spend a loving, fun, active and adventurous life together so I think "The Amazing Race" is a perfect way to launch it.

georgiapeach:
Thanks to WP!

http://www.youtube.com/v/5bOM0Gy0tZc?version=3&hl

georgiapeach:
And of course...Now Married!!

:ihrtu :congrats: :ihrtu

BlooperGuy:
I'll give this team a try.  :<3

georgiapeach:
Vid up in post 2!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index