The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 21: Jaymes Vaughan & James Davis "Chippendales Dancers/Best Friends"

<< < (2/60) > >>

ianthebalance:
This is what I would LOVE to see:

(ianthebalance's fantasy)
Jaymes: You have $0 dollars for this leg of the race.
James: I know how we can get more cash! :lol3:

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: ianthebalance on August 29, 2012, 06:58:38 PM ---This is what I would LOVE to see:

(ianthebalance's fantasy)
Jaymes: You have $0 dollars for this leg of the race.
James: I know how we can get more cash! :lol3:

--- End quote ---

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

BlooperGuy:
They remind me of Joey "Fitness" and Danny somewhat. Unlike Joey "Fitness" and Danny, I don't care for them.  I bet all they'll do is brag about taking off their shirts or such. Ugh.  :eww

theschnauzers:
I'm not going to mention anything actually spoiler-ish, but on the starting day of filming when they were pretty quickly identifed, I did a google search in Jamyes, and he is regarded as one of the hardest working performers in Las Vegas, and he works on stage in other shows in addition to the Chippendales revue. He's got a motor that doesn't quit.

As in the preview clip from CBS that was posted for a while last week, this team was wearing shirts (see the cast photos), but those shirts do not take away from their attractiveness.

This is my way of saying I like this team, and I think they have a lot of Race-useful attributes, both physical and mental.

RealityFreakWill:
Chippendales just tweeted this picture of Jaymes and James from last night. They threw a party celebrating the cast reveal that they are racing on TAR!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version