The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 21: Jaymes Vaughan & James Davis "Chippendales Dancers/Best Friends"

<< < (59/60) > >>

Hubickichibi:
Chippendales!

Genius:
They should have been in TAR24 or 31. Thry should havr appeared instead of giving Leo and Jamal a 3rd chance.

theschnauzers:

--- Quote from: Genius on June 10, 2019, 12:20:54 PM ---They should have been in TAR24 or 31. Thry should havr appeared instead of giving Leo and Jamal a 3rd chance.

--- End quote ---
Have no idea where James is these days, but Jaymes remains one of the busiest people in entertainment, so I think with his regular gigs these days, it might be difficult.

RaceUntilWeDie:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on June 10, 2019, 02:23:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: Genius on June 10, 2019, 12:20:54 PM ---They should have been in TAR24 or 31. Thry should havr appeared instead of giving Leo and Jamal a 3rd chance.

--- End quote ---
Have no idea where James is these days, but Jaymes remains one of the busiest people in entertainment, so I think with his regular gigs these days, it might be difficult.

--- End quote ---
Yeah James is, like, completely off the grid. I know Jaymes hangs out with Marie of TAR 23 and maybe other racers but I could never find James on any social media. I wonder if they're still friends :(

Cyzoran:

--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on June 10, 2019, 08:45:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: theschnauzers on June 10, 2019, 02:23:22 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Yeah James is, like, completely off the grid. I know Jaymes hangs out with Marie of TAR 23 and maybe other racers but I could never find James on any social media. I wonder if they're still friends :(

--- End quote ---
Just letting you know, I looked for about two minutes and I found him lol!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version