The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 21: Abbie Ginsberg & Ryan Danz "Dating Divorcees"

<< < (20/21) > >>

BuuYaa:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 18, 2012, 08:32:29 AM ---BuuYaa, if you don't agree with others, bring out a strong argument. Don't keep using Amanda and Kris as your argument. We are in TAR 21. Amanda and Kris didn't get pass the F8. Amanda and Kris were boring and we didn't get much to see from them to know if they were bitter or not.

The posters have explained that Abbie and Ryan were bitter because Jaymes and James were their friends. They thought they were. In any case, does it matter? There are all BFFs now. :cmaslol

We didn't see Margie and Luke and Amanda and Kris forging a friendship in any way. So there is nothing to compare about between these two teams.

This post is not meant to be offensive in anyway. I was trying to be as logical as possible. So if any moderators deem this as rude/obnoxious, please edit it as you like.

--- End quote ---

Oh so you're the one who reported me to the moderator. 
OMG you ARE  sensitive  :cmas17
I am sorry ... if you think I am being rude to you because I was totally not..  :cmas50

About the bitter thing, yeah sure they thought JJ were their friends. But was that an excuse? It was just like what they always said, "bla bla bla ..2 MILLION DOLLARS  :cmas4 :cmas4 :cmas4". A lot of money at stake. They knew it, JJ knew it. You gotta do what you gotta do to get to the money closer
They were in front of the pack, a huge threat, and as soon as they fell behind, they got U-Turned by their "friends" and being bitter about it for the rest of their life? Honestly like seriously?  :cmaslol

But we probably will never come to an agreement cause you just LOVE Abbie and Ryan.  :cmas50
I can see why people like them for being a strong team, but now I just can't, due to their lack of attitude, especially now that they're not even racing anymore.

And about Amanda&Kris, like I said above
They were in front of the pack, a huge threat, and as soon as they fell behind, they got U-Turned by their "friends" and being bitter about it for the rest of their life?

As a super fan I guess you didn't know much  :cmas22 (or you're not a super fan, I don't know  :cmas30:. something I would expect you to say)
You can check some sites. (but I bet you won't because you will probably say things like "I don't care" or "Why would I do things an idiot told me to I am a very logical person")   :cmas31:
Maybe they still have Amanda&Kris's post race interview. Some of them clearly said they got along very well with all the racers. Yes, they were bitter at first when they found out Margie&Luke U-turned them. But that was only during short period in sequester. After that,after the whole race was over, it was just happy time. They went to parties and stuffs. They re-watched the episodes together. They were happy with each other when they found out they were gonna be in Unfinished Business. No biggies!

I was just comparing Abbie&Ryan to Amanda&Kris because some of you here(not you, just in case you think I included you..but you probably don't  :cmas20 cause you're a very logical person :cmas16)  stated that Abbie&Ryan were just like Amanda&Kris. That I disagreed.
And I know this is TAR 21 but I am just curious about the bitterness after being U-Turned. Could it be lasted that long? That's why I kind a looked back to do some research. Maybe there's still another past teams that still bitter up until right now after getting U-Turned
Besides, whenever a U-turn stuffs came out, first team that popped out my head was Amanda&Kris since they got U-Turned twice.  Or I don't know maybe for you they're not that relevant for a comparison. Should I try another teams to be more logical, maybe the recent ones..
-Brandon&Rachel u-turned by Art&JJ
-Vanessa&Ralph u-turned by Brendon&Rachel
-Bill&Cathi u-turned by Ernie&Cindy
-Lawrence&Zac u-turned by Bill&Cathi
-Jet&Cord u-turned by FlightTime&BigEasy
-FlightTime&BigEasy u-turned by Jaime&Cara
-Jaime&Cara u-turned by Kent&Vyxin
-Brook&Claire u-turned by Jill&Thomas
-Chad&Stephanie u-turned by Nat&Kat
there, those are the "happy teams" from the past 2 years.

None? I could just go on
-Brandy&Carol u-turned by Brent&Caite.. wait I think I should stop here.  :cmaslol I think this is relevant but I don't know maybe not logical  :cmas31: ..
-Joe&Heidi u-turned by Michael&Louie...

This post is not meant to be offensive in anyway. I was trying to be as logical and real as possible. So if any moderators deem this as rude/obnoxious, please edit it as you like.

ianthebalance:

--- Quote from: BuuYaa on December 19, 2012, 09:27:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on December 18, 2012, 08:32:29 AM ---BuuYaa, if you don't agree with others, bring out a strong argument. Don't keep using Amanda and Kris as your argument. We are in TAR 21. Amanda and Kris didn't get pass the F8. Amanda and Kris were boring and we didn't get much to see from them to know if they were bitter or not.

The posters have explained that Abbie and Ryan were bitter because Jaymes and James were their friends. They thought they were. In any case, does it matter? There are all BFFs now. :cmaslol

We didn't see Margie and Luke and Amanda and Kris forging a friendship in any way. So there is nothing to compare about between these two teams.

This post is not meant to be offensive in anyway. I was trying to be as logical as possible. So if any moderators deem this as rude/obnoxious, please edit it as you like.

--- End quote ---

Oh so you're the one who reported me to the moderator. 
OMG you ARE  sensitive  :cmas17
I am sorry ... if you think I am being rude to you because I was totally not..  :cmas50

About the bitter thing, yeah sure they thought JJ were their friends. But was that an excuse? It was just like what they always said, "bla bla bla ..2 MILLION DOLLARS  :cmas4 :cmas4 :cmas4". A lot of money at stake. They knew it, JJ knew it. You gotta do what you gotta do to get to the money closer
They were in front of the pack, a huge threat, and as soon as they fell behind, they got U-Turned by their "friends" and being bitter about it for the rest of their life? Honestly like seriously?  :cmaslol

But we probably will never come to an agreement cause you just LOVE Abbie and Ryan.  :cmas50
I can see why people like them for being a strong team, but now I just can't, due to their lack of attitude, especially now that they're not even racing anymore.

And about Amanda&Kris, like I said above
They were in front of the pack, a huge threat, and as soon as they fell behind, they got U-Turned by their "friends" and being bitter about it for the rest of their life?

As a super fan I guess you didn't know much  :cmas22 (or you're not a super fan, I don't know  :cmas30:. something I would expect you to say)
You can check some sites. (but I bet you won't because you will probably say things like "I don't care" or "Why would I do things an idiot told me to I am a very logical person")   :cmas31:
Maybe they still have Amanda&Kris's post race interview. Some of them clearly said they got along very well with all the racers. Yes, they were bitter at first when they found out Margie&Luke U-turned them. But that was only during short period in sequester. After that,after the whole race was over, it was just happy time. They went to parties and stuffs. They re-watched the episodes together. They were happy with each other when they found out they were gonna be in Unfinished Business. No biggies!

I was just comparing Abbie&Ryan to Amanda&Kris because some of you here(not you, just in case you think I included you..but you probably don't  :cmas20 cause you're a very logical person :cmas16)  stated that Abbie&Ryan were just like Amanda&Kris. That I disagreed.
And I know this is TAR 21 but I am just curious about the bitterness after being U-Turned. Could it be lasted that long? That's why I kind a looked back to do some research. Maybe there's still another past teams that still bitter up until right now after getting U-Turned
Besides, whenever a U-turn stuffs came out, first team that popped out my head was Amanda&Kris since they got U-Turned twice.  Or I don't know maybe for you they're not that relevant for a comparison. Should I try another teams to be more logical, maybe the recent ones..
-Brandon&Rachel u-turned by Art&JJ
-Vanessa&Ralph u-turned by Brendon&Rachel
-Bill&Cathi u-turned by Ernie&Cindy
-Lawrence&Zac u-turned by Bill&Cathi
-Jet&Cord u-turned by FlightTime&BigEasy
-FlightTime&BigEasy u-turned by Jaime&Cara
-Jaime&Cara u-turned by Kent&Vyxin
-Brook&Claire u-turned by Jill&Thomas
-Chad&Stephanie u-turned by Nat&Kat
there, those are the "happy teams" from the past 2 years.

None? I could just go on
-Brandy&Carol u-turned by Brent&Caite.. wait I think I should stop here.  :cmaslol I think this is relevant but I don't know maybe not logical  :cmas31: ..
-Joe&Heidi u-turned by Michael&Louie...

This post is not meant to be offensive in anyway. I was trying to be as logical and real as possible. So if any moderators deem this as rude/obnoxious, please edit it as you like.

--- End quote ---

:cmas30:

georgiapeach:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Let's try to make our points without getting personal with each other okay?

The discussion here is about ABBIE AND RYAN, let's go back to that please, and AWAY from addressing each other. All opinions are welcome...about Ryan and Abbie, NOT each other. The question of their bitterness is interesting and valid in view of some of their actions, so feel free to discuss that, but not to disrespect each other while doing so.

Thanks! :kisses

Jobby:

--- Quote ---Oh so you're the one who reported me to the moderator. 
OMG you ARE  sensitive 
I am sorry ... if you think I am being rude to you because I was totally not..
--- End quote ---

I did not report you. That's the only thing I'm going to clarify. Thanks. :)

Anyway back to topic, one of the photos above showed how much weight Ryan lost for the show... :cmas20

Plaidmoon:
Ryan Danz went running with the bulls in Pamplona last week and has had a story about his experience published at

http://www.explorationtravelmagazine.com/running-with-the-bulls-with-ryan-danz-of-amazing-race/.

Apparently he tried to run with the bulls in 2002 but didn't run all the way to the bullring, so he wanted to try again. I won't go into detail about the story, but he did get up close and personal with one of the bulls and came away unscathed.

The story is fairly long, so I won't post it here. I do recommend it. It's a good read.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version