The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 21: Abbie Ginsberg & Ryan Danz "Dating Divorcees"

<< < (19/21) > >>

Best Loser:
The reason Ryan was so upset is because they'd gotten really close to Jaymes & James at that point. Had it been literally any other team they would have been fine with it.

Mug Costanza:

--- Quote from: BuuYaa on December 16, 2012, 11:01:38 AM ---the moment I started to dislike them was actually when they walked pass Trey&Lexi without saying a word. If Abby didn't make that crazy eyes, I would've just thought "oh, maybe they just didn't notice Trey&Lexi was behind'em probably."
I mean would it kill them to just say "hey guys!" or "what's up guys?", heck even more, just lose the "guys" for crying out loud. What Lexi said was golden "There's difference between being competitive and being rude" And I bet there were actually something more happened than just what they showed us on TV

--- End quote ---

I disagree. If you know for a fact that N&N and T&L don't like you (after they pretty much said it to their face), why would you go out of your way to be nice to them when you know they won't reciprocate? :duno:

Reilly Queens:
I actually was indifferent at the start and grew to like them, despite the feud between them and my preshow favorites :lol:

BuuYaa:

--- Quote from: Best Loser on December 16, 2012, 01:47:16 PM ---The reason Ryan was so upset is because they'd gotten really close to Jaymes & James at that point. Had it been literally any other team they would have been fine with it.

--- End quote ---
Yeah so? Like they said, "IT'S 2 MILLION DOLLARS  :cmas4 :cmas4 :cmas4" They would have done the same thing ... They were gonna U-Turn Josh&Brent, for crying out loud, hadn't Trey&Lexi nullified the second U-Turn. And I bet they would screw Josh&Brent had they got U-Turned just like they did Amy&Daniel. But that's the game though I can't really blame them.  I mean Thank God! Brent actually realized that and left them at their detour.

Amanda&Kris were U-Turned by their friends but they were never actually bitter about it. They even stated that's the part of the game and it made good TV. That's some attitude  :cmas16

--- Quote from: Mug Costanza on December 16, 2012, 02:07:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: BuuYaa on December 16, 2012, 11:01:38 AM ---the moment I started to dislike them was actually when they walked pass Trey&Lexi without saying a word. If Abby didn't make that crazy eyes, I would've just thought "oh, maybe they just didn't notice Trey&Lexi was behind'em probably."
I mean would it kill them to just say "hey guys!" or "what's up guys?", heck even more, just lose the "guys" for crying out loud. What Lexi said was golden "There's difference between being competitive and being rude" And I bet there were actually something more happened than just what they showed us on TV

--- End quote ---

I disagree. If you know for a fact that N&N and T&L don't like you (after they pretty much said it to their face), why would you go out of your way to be nice to them when you know they won't reciprocate? :duno:

--- End quote ---

I don't think TL actually said that to their face. Maybe NN but TL, I don't think they're that kind of people.
And I am sorry, but even people don't like you, you don't have to be rude to them if you know you're a bigger person than they all are. Like I said if she didn't make her "crazy eyes", but she did and that only meant they're being rude on purpose.

If they're in the middle of a detour or RB that's fine. But they're just in the airport, walking around.

Jobby:
BuuYaa, if you don't agree with others, bring out a strong argument. Don't keep using Amanda and Kris as your argument. We are in TAR 21. Amanda and Kris didn't get pass the F8. Amanda and Kris were boring and we didn't get much to see from them to know if they were bitter or not.

The posters have explained that Abbie and Ryan were bitter because Jaymes and James were their friends. They thought they were. In any case, does it matter? There are all BFFs now. :cmaslol

We didn't see Margie and Luke and Amanda and Kris forging a friendship in any way. So there is nothing to compare about between these two teams.

This post is not meant to be offensive in anyway. I was trying to be as logical as possible. So if any moderators deem this as rude/obnoxious, please edit it as you like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version