The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 21: Abbie Ginsberg & Ryan Danz "Dating Divorcees"

<< < (18/21) > >>

Prophet:
Jews <333333333333333

Declive:
Abbie Ginsberg
Hi Bruno-
Thank you so much for friend requesting me! I really appreciate all of the fan support  I am trying to keep my private page for my friends and family. I do have a Public Page however! I have tons of photos from the Race, training for the Race, articles, and some recent NYC photos from the finale posted. I hope you enjoy that stuff. Thanks for your understanding in trying to keep my private page "private". Happy Holidays! Abbie

HA! She send me this on Facebook. I have to say , very sweet way to say those words!  :cmaslol :cmaslol I liked actually.  :cmaslol

imi339:

--- Quote from: ZouLy on December 09, 2012, 06:27:29 AM ---

From abbie twitter :

--- End quote ---

"Crazy eyes" again!
God, I really hated them. They were like the Rob & Amber of the season for me. I literally didn't like a thing in them...

ianthebalance:
This team, besides Ryan's whole "beat Davechels record" :cmas30:, I really liked them. There final legs really showed the nice in them. I also loved it when Abbie pretended to shoot herself when one of th twinnies was talking non-stop, since I always pretend to shoot myself at least twice a week :cmaslol.

BuuYaa:

--- Quote from: imi339 on December 11, 2012, 03:51:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: ZouLy on December 09, 2012, 06:27:29 AM ---

From abbie twitter :

--- End quote ---

"Crazy eyes" again!
God, I really hated them. They were like the Rob & Amber of the season for me. I literally didn't like a thing in them...

--- End quote ---

LOL I have to agree

at first, I am a little disappointed at them for cutting in front of Amy&Daniel. But like you know what, It's actually no big deal. Amy&Daniel are still running. It's not like they actually won a "real" thing. If they end up losing the whole race, that's just  :cmas5
But they did appear strong though, so I started to like'em since I really like Dave&Rachel. Their resemblence is actually very similar.

Then in Turkey, when Trey&Lexi finished first at the detour and Natalie&Nadiya said something like "We're glad it was Texas finished first and not Abby&Ryan" right in front of their face, that was like  :cmas18 ... If I was at Abby or Ryan's position at that time, I think I would back flip or something...

the moment I started to dislike them was actually when they walked pass Trey&Lexi without saying a word. If Abby didn't make that crazy eyes, I would've just thought "oh, maybe they just didn't notice Trey&Lexi was behind'em probably."
I mean would it kill them to just say "hey guys!" or "what's up guys?", heck even more, just lose the "guys" for crying out loud. What Lexi said was golden "There's difference between being competitive and being rude" And I bet there were actually something more happened than just what they showed us on TV

In the finish line, how he just stood there when James&Jaymes and Trey&Lexi finished then Ryan just stood there like "whatever I don't care." That's just  :cmas15 like seriously you're 35 and that's how you act. Ok then!
And in their post-race interview, you can read like literally how Ryan is still so bitter about being U-Turned by making fun Jaymes or the Chippendales work on twitter.  :cmas5

I never did an "Amazing Race" but is it actually that hurtful and disappointing when you got U-Turned? Amanda&Kris were U-Turned, TWICE!, and they actually still showed a lot of class in all of their interviews. They were never even bitter about it. I don't know maybe it is that "HURTFUL" though and Amanda&Kris were just though people.

You can play like whatever you want, you can backstab, you can lie, I'll never hate you for that cause It's a million dollars at stake.
But lack of attitude in life, I am sorry but I am not gonna be able to not dislike you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version