Author Topic: TAR 21: James LoMenzo & Mark “Abba” Abbattista "Friends"  (Read 32142 times)

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Re: TAR 21: James LoMenzo & Mark “Abba” Abbattista "Friends"
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2013, 05:43:15 AM »
I've got to say, out of all the interviews I've read this was a really good one. One thing I noticed:

AVC: Their hotels might be nicer than where you guys stay.

MA: We’re all in the same hotels. Actually, most of the times after the legs, we ate with the crew. It’s kind of like you’re traveling as a family. You’re not in the rooms with each other, but Phil and Bertram and Elise, it’s their show and they’re out there with you.

Does this mean that teams aren't separated from each other during pitstops anymore?
That's interesting, I didn't bother to read the whole interview, so it's nice of you to pick this out :cmaslol
However, I can remember that in the early seasons they even said on-show that during pitstops teams get the chance to interact with each other (I believe 'mingle' they used to say?). But I do not remember it ever changing to teams being separated from each other.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2014, 03:43:14 AM »
Was just watching Abba's podcast and he was talking about the teams with Mona, He didn't know what happened with the money until the episode aired and Abba was talking about how he never got to confront NaNa about the incident. That would of been interesting to see them on All Stars to confront them.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2014, 04:06:10 AM »
Was just watching Abba's podcast and he was talking about the teams with Mona, He didn't know what happened with the money until the episode aired and Abba was talking about how he never got to confront NaNa about the incident. That would of been interesting to see them on All Stars to confront them.

I think the money incident is way overblown. Production GAVE NaNa the money, it wasn't stealing at all.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2014, 08:02:53 AM »
We aren't going to debate that here again. Suffice to say, that it felt like stealing to Mark and James, and that is what counts.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2014, 11:53:34 AM »
We aren't going to debate that here again. Suffice to say, that it felt like stealing to Mark and James, and that is what counts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2014, 12:03:02 PM »
Mark is in NEPAL!! Trip to Everest....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2014, 12:56:20 PM »
JEALOUS. All the best Mark!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule: