The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 21: James LoMenzo & Mark “Abba” Abbattista "Friends"

<< < (11/12) > >>

Marionete:

--- Quote from: Best Loser on December 08, 2013, 12:04:52 AM ---I've got to say, out of all the interviews I've read this was a really good one. One thing I noticed:

--- Quote ---AVC: Their hotels might be nicer than where you guys stay.

MA: We’re all in the same hotels. Actually, most of the times after the legs, we ate with the crew. It’s kind of like you’re traveling as a family. You’re not in the rooms with each other, but Phil and Bertram and Elise, it’s their show and they’re out there with you.
--- End quote ---

Does this mean that teams aren't separated from each other during pitstops anymore?

--- End quote ---
That's interesting, I didn't bother to read the whole interview, so it's nice of you to pick this out :cmaslol
However, I can remember that in the early seasons they even said on-show that during pitstops teams get the chance to interact with each other (I believe 'mingle' they used to say?). But I do not remember it ever changing to teams being separated from each other.

SamualDude:
Was just watching Abba's podcast and he was talking about the teams with Mona, He didn't know what happened with the money until the episode aired and Abba was talking about how he never got to confront NaNa about the incident. That would of been interesting to see them on All Stars to confront them.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: SamualDude on March 18, 2014, 03:43:14 AM ---Was just watching Abba's podcast and he was talking about the teams with Mona, He didn't know what happened with the money until the episode aired and Abba was talking about how he never got to confront NaNa about the incident. That would of been interesting to see them on All Stars to confront them.

--- End quote ---

I think the money incident is way overblown. Production GAVE NaNa the money, it wasn't stealing at all.

georgiapeach:
We aren't going to debate that here again. Suffice to say, that it felt like stealing to Mark and James, and that is what counts.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 18, 2014, 08:02:53 AM ---We aren't going to debate that here again. Suffice to say, that it felt like stealing to Mark and James, and that is what counts.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version