The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 21: James LoMenzo & Mark “Abba” Abbattista "Friends"

<< < (8/12) > >>

Topita:

--- Quote from: ovalorange on November 22, 2012, 04:55:08 AM ---Such a bummer to see them go, especially like that. I was just starting to really like them :(

--- End quote ---
Maybe that's because they got so little screen time?  :duno:
I suspect as viewers we'd have gotten more attached and in their 'camp' if they had gotten more airtime.
As the twins are still in it, that was probably deliberate, I think.  :duno:

At any rate, depending on how the next few series go ito potential allstars, I would personally definitely be quite happy to see these two back in such a series provided there'll be another one.  :yess:

I think they deserve another chance, they were good and solid racers and quite entertaining too imo.  :lol:

ETA: I think they already got the edit that leaves this open for that UB-return possibility..  :lol:
I guess it all boils down to the next couple of series and their availability for an AllStar version..
But I really think this isn't the last we'll see of this team, somehow.  :lol:

Glamazon Racer:
Would not object to seeing a return for these two either. :hearts: They were definitely one of my favourite teams for sure! :hearts:

Abba TAR 21:
Hi everybody! 

Thank you sooo much for all your kind words and support for James and I throughout the season - we super appreciate it!

I will be attending the Reality Rally in Temcula, CA April 5-7.  It's a charity event for breast cancer sponsored by Gillian Larson from Survivor that will have 100+ reality "stars" from The Amazing Race, Survivor, Big Brother, Bachelor/ette, etc. and feature a golf tournament, red carpet dinner and an Amazing Race game.  If you are in the area and can attend I look forward to meeting you.

Additionally, money is raised through auctions (I will be auctioning off my custom made leg brace which I wore throughout my healing process of two broken legs suffered on the show - yup, that's why I was running like that!  I'll sign it, write you a letter and include pictures of me wearing it in my race garb (all that remains after the theft in Russia  :'()) and donations. 

I'd personally like to ask you all to please support this great cause - breast cancer effects both men and women and needs to be erased!

Please follow the link to my bio and if possible please donate.  All money raised goes to providing free mammograms so even a few dollars helps. 

http://realityrally.com/index.php/reality-stars/2013-reality-star-lineup/9-reality-stars/310-abba-mark-abbattista   

Thank you so much and feel free to correspond. :luvya:

Abba

Alenaveda:
 :hello2: Abba, and  :bigwelcome to the RFF.

Bwils927:
 :hello2:Abba  :wel2 to RFF. I was one a big fan, I wanted you in the final 3 with Trey/Lexi and Jaymes/James!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version