The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 21: James LoMenzo & Mark “Abba” Abbattista "Friends"

(1/12) > >>

georgiapeach:
James and Mark

Name: James LoMenzo
Hometown: Burbank, Calif.
Connection to your teammate: Friends
Current occupation: Professional Musician – former band member of White Lion and Megadeth. 
Describe what you do: For the past 30 plus years I’ve been a professional touring musician. I’ve toured and recorded with some of the most popular, iconic artists, such as White Lion, Ozzy Osborne, Slash, David Lee Roth, Black Label Society, Megadeth, Bobby Brown and DMC (to name more than a few). I’m also founder of Monster House Productions, a video production company geared mostly towards the musical instrument manufacturing sector. We do product demos, instructional videos and just about everything else to help companies promote their products and services.
Favorite hobby: Photography
Word to describe you: Gregarious and reliable.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My career as a professional musician.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Me
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Jack Sparrow
What scares you most about traveling? Not much scares me about traveling. I’ve gotten accustomed to it over the years. 
What excites you most about traveling? Seeing new places and meeting new people.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: I don’t think we will have too many challenges. We work pretty well together.
Pet peeve about your teammate: He’s too handsome.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Africa, because I have never been.

Name: Mark “Abba” Abbattista
Hometown: Denver, Colo.
Connection to your teammate: Friends
Current occupation: Entertainment Lawyer
Describe what you do: I negotiate and draft various music-related contracts and licenses. I help create and develop business strategies and touring opportunities for music and entertainment clients.
Favorite hobbies: Baseball, traveling and photography.
Three words to describe you: Charming, funny and sarcastic.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Being with my wife since we were 14 years old and my children.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? I look like John Lennon or Jesus, but I have the personality of Scarecrow from “The Wizard of Oz.”
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? James LoMenzo
What scares you most about traveling? Foreign medical care being sub par.
What excites you most about traveling? New sights, sounds, smells and meeting new people. Plus, I like getting my passport stamped!
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: I don’t foresee any. 
Pet peeve about your teammate: His pink suitcase! (He swears its salmon.)
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Antarctica and the Himalayas – I can’t think of anything more spectacular. 
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I hope to make my children proud of me.

Photo Credit Chris Lipson CBS

georgiapeach:
Thanks to WP!

http://www.youtube.com/v/J7Wdr5iMCcc?version=3&hl

georgiapeach:

--- Quote ---Name: Mark “Abba” Abbattista

What famous person reminds you of yourself? I look like John Lennon or Jesus, but I have the personality of Scarecrow from “The Wizard of Oz.”

--- End quote ---

Scarecrow is probably my most favorite Character ever!!

This could be GOOD.  :hoot:

choroneko:
I can't wait for their epic one liners (hopefully there will) lol..  :lol:

Marionete:

--- Quote from: choroneko on August 29, 2012, 01:28:24 PM ---I can't wait for their epic one liners (hopefully there will) lol..  :lol:

--- End quote ---
Yeah :D I also think they'll be the funny team this season!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version