The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 21: Trey Wier & Lexi Beerman "Dating"

(1/16) > >>

georgiapeach:
Trey and Lexi

Name: Trey Wier
Hometown: Austin, Texas
Connection to your teammate: Dating
Current occupation: Land Consultant/Former College Athlete (Played football for the University of Texas)
Describe what you do: I sell acreage communities in the hill country of Texas.
Favorite hobbies: Hunting, fishing, sports and cooking.
3 words to describe you: Spontaneous, happy and positive. 
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Graduating from the University of Texas. 
What famous person reminds you of yourself? A physically fit Chris Farley.
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Reese Witherspoon
What scares you most about traveling? Getting lost and left alone.
What excites you most about traveling? Experiencing new cultures and seeing new things.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Sometimes I am too blunt when I am talking to Lexi. I don’t realize that she is not one of my guy friends, but my girlfriend. I need to be better about realizing that she is a woman and need better communication when talking to her.
Pet peeve about your teammate: She talks too loud on the phone and she never puts things back where they belong.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Czech Republic, because my ancestors are from Czechoslovakia.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I want to experience different cultures and see how other people live. Lexi and I have lived pretty sheltered lives and I know we both have so much to learn.

Name: Alexis “Lexi” Beerman
Hometown: Dripping Springs, Texas
Connection to your teammate: Dating
Current occupation: Clothing designer
Describe what you do: I am the clothing designer and head of sales for ATX Mafia, an Austin-based clothing company. We sell everything from tees, hats and handbags.
Favorite hobbies: Crafting, dancing, riding wave runners on the lake & going on runs with my pups!
Three words to describe you: Happy, giving and driven.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Accomplishing my dream since the age of 5 to attend the University of Texas and be a UT Cheerleader.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Carrie Underwood
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Kevin James from “King of Queens.” 
What scares you most about traveling? Getting lost in a foreign country where no one speaks English.
What excites you most about traveling? Growing closer to Trey and having the experience to travel the world together.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: We are both very stubborn and I know this race will give us the opportunity to work on letting some of the stubbornness go.
Pet peeve about your teammate: He is more stubborn in his ways than me. Also he is the slowest eater ever.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Africa – I have always wanted to go there. I would love to experience their culture and spend some time there.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Becoming more cultured and having the opportunity to experience a very unique journey with my best friend.

Photo Credit Chris Lipson CBS

georgiapeach:
Thanks to WP!

http://www.youtube.com/v/9mUXhqhJjcA?version=3&hl

Magnus:
Wow, they aren't very old. It would be cool if they were the youngest team to win or make it to a certain leg.

I like them too.

BlooperGuy:
My favorite team so far. Couples almost always rank high for me!  :luvya:

DrRox:
Not really much to say about them but.........

HOOK 'EM ! ! !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version