The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 21: Natalie and Nadiya Anderson "Twin Sisters"

<< < (32/46) > >>

LoveRocked:
Why have you disliked them???!!!! and what's wrong with you all?!?!

I really like them and pretty smart girls but too much talk.. :D TWINIESSSSSS!!! <3333333333  :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :luvya: :luvya: :luvya:

Glamazon Racer:
The reason I have disliked them is because I find them to be so rude towards other teams (in particular Abbie & Ryan of course). And their confessionals would have to be the #1 most rude confessionals I've ever seen. I find them to be totally obnoxious, but maybe that's just me.

ianthebalance:

--- Quote from: racer on November 28, 2012, 08:04:46 PM ---The reason I have disliked them is because I find them to be so rude towards other teams (in particular Abbie & Ryan of course). And their confessionals would have to be the #1 most rude confessionals I've ever seen. I find them to be totally obnoxious, but maybe that's just me.

--- End quote ---

Dont worry, its not just you.

serendipity:

--- Quote from: ianthebalance on November 28, 2012, 08:06:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: racer on November 28, 2012, 08:04:46 PM ---The reason I have disliked them is because I find them to be so rude towards other teams (in particular Abbie & Ryan of course). And their confessionals would have to be the #1 most rude confessionals I've ever seen. I find them to be totally obnoxious, but maybe that's just me.

--- End quote ---

Dont worry, its not just you.

--- End quote ---

I think the same as well.  Well, maybe they are good people in real life, but it just shows how they behaved under a stressful condition, and we have seen many other teams and even winning teams who could still react very well under such situation.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
I LOVE The Twinnies!  :hrt: They have a great sense of humor but if you don't get their humor you will obviously not like them.

They are quick witted and don't take things so seriously.  :cmas26 And have a knack for letting things  roll off their back  :cmas9

The Twins  brought a great dynamic to the race  otherwise it would have been a very boring race!

Thank you Natalie and Nadiya  for all the laughs!! :cmas50

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version