Author Topic: TAR 21: Natalie and Nadiya Anderson "Twin Sisters"  (Read 109238 times)

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 21: Natalie and Nadiya Anderson "Twin Sisters"
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2012, 01:41:10 PM »
wow you people complain about so much things

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2012, 05:59:05 PM »
I don't really like how they call all the other team "idiots" or "the stupid _____".

Yeah, they even called the Rockers "stupid" in the same episode they stole money from them!

I still like Natalie & Nadiya other than that stealing incident. I appreciate the Rockers more now!

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2012, 09:46:15 PM »
GO TWINNIES <333333333333
HATERS GONNA HATE

(for page 5)
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2012, 09:51:48 PM »
As long as they dont become as EVIL as BB Rachel (the only thing I didn't like from season 20), I will be able to put up with them.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2012, 09:53:05 PM »
Phil Keoghan ‏@PhilKeoghan
Lot of reactions 2 last night's episode. Questionable sportsmanship? Your call. But not against the rules 2 keep lost $ found on the ground.

PHIL <3333333
I know that "stealing" (its not even stealing for gods sake -_-) is bad, but come on, THIS IS A GAME NOT REAL LIFE TNX.
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #105 on: November 06, 2012, 07:58:35 AM »
As long as they dont become as EVIL as BB Rachel (the only thing I didn't like from season 20), I will be able to put up with them.

If anyone was evil then it was Vanessa.

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: November 06, 2012, 08:32:32 AM »
Phil Keoghan ‏@PhilKeoghan
Lot of reactions 2 last night's episode. Questionable sportsmanship? Your call. But not against the rules 2 keep lost $ found on the ground.

PHIL <3333333
I know that "stealing" (its not even stealing for gods sake -_-) is bad, but come on, THIS IS A GAME NOT REAL LIFE TNX.

Stealing is illegal all over the world. You can lie, but you cant cheat or steal is this game. Go on Survivor/Big Brother if you want to win like that.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #107 on: November 06, 2012, 08:56:52 AM »
you can't lie or cheat in this game?!? omg a new rule! :lol:

Okay sorry guys. I just feel like that Natalie and Nadiya have been pressed on too much for stuff like this. Come on, why so hard on them, people? Sometimes, we have to go to the other side of the spectrum and understand. Well, just my cents. Not fueling the hate on anyone, love love love! <33

Offline Katarzyna

• RFF Full Member
  • Sashay away!
« Reply #108 on: November 06, 2012, 12:22:37 PM »
If it wasn't intentional, it isn't stealing. It's not like they purposely pick pocketed a team.
Oh Brian, I can't wait til after dinner. Cos then we'll go home and you can watch me have my period.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #109 on: November 06, 2012, 01:41:26 PM »
HATERS GONNA HATE

(for page 5)

Yes! They also had some amazing quotes <3333 "Well we shared with Texas since they're Christians and will pray for us"  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think everyone is taking it out of context and should move on to the scandal :)

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #110 on: November 06, 2012, 01:49:58 PM »
If it wasn't intentional, it isn't stealing. It's not like they purposely pick pocketed a team.

No, they didn't pickpocket anyone, but they were able to say whose money it was. Hell, James & Abba were still in the same room as them.
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: November 06, 2012, 04:41:32 PM »
Person A is in a grocery store, the cashier puts everything in bags, and then puts all but one of those bags in the shopping cart. Person B comes along and when nobody is looking takes the bag of groceries that was left. Later Person A realizes that he doesn't have everything, but just assumes he left it in the store. Etc. Etc.

Also, to the people who say that this is just Twin hate, you're wrong. I liked Trey & Lexi before, but not anymore.

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #112 on: November 06, 2012, 06:33:54 PM »
you can't lie or cheat in this game?!? omg a new rule! :lol:

Okay sorry guys. I just feel like that Natalie and Nadiya have been pressed on too much for stuff like this. Come on, why so hard on them, people? Sometimes, we have to go to the other side of the spectrum and understand. Well, just my cents. Not fueling the hate on anyone, love love love! <33

You can lie, but you CANT cheat. Teams are SUPPOSED to get penalties for cheating, thats why we have penalties!!! (:;)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #113 on: November 06, 2012, 06:34:44 PM »
Phil said it wasn't cheating. #MonicaSheree

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #114 on: November 07, 2012, 12:41:54 AM »
Person A is in a grocery store, the cashier puts everything in bags, and then puts all but one of those bags in the shopping cart. Person B comes along and when nobody is looking takes the bag of groceries that was left. Later Person A realizes that he doesn't have everything, but just assumes he left it in the store. Etc. Etc.

This is not in a race, and that alone is a big difference. :p

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #115 on: November 07, 2012, 12:45:02 AM »

This is not in a race for one million dollars, and that alone is a big difference. :p

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #116 on: November 07, 2012, 01:02:34 AM »
I guess you're right. Everyone should abandon all ethics when the opportunity for large amounts of money arises. Go ahead and yell at the locals for not doing everything as you want it. And Jonathon, go on and yell at your wife. After all, she was being slow. It's a race, you know, you gotta do whatever you can to get ahead.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #117 on: November 07, 2012, 08:46:33 AM »
I think youre forgetting ryan insult every team within the first ten minutes :lol:

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #118 on: November 07, 2012, 03:20:28 PM »
I guess you're right. Everyone should abandon all ethics when the opportunity for large amounts of money arises. Go ahead and yell at the locals for not doing everything as you want it. And Jonathon, go on and yell at your wife. After all, she was being slow. It's a race, you know, you gotta do whatever you can to get ahead.

Yeh it's not just a race it's an entertainment show.  That means people like to see racers who they like and can root for rather than just people who are ruthless.  A bit like the Australian Big Brother that ended today, where Estelle was very popular because she played the game in a good way.

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #119 on: November 07, 2012, 04:07:58 PM »

Yeh it's not just a race it's an entertainment show.  That means people like to see racers who they like and can root for rather than just people who are ruthless.  A bit like the Australian Big Brother that ended today, where Estelle was very popular because she played the game in a good way.

Please do not bring the atrocity that is Estelle in to this GLORIOUS thread.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #121 on: November 10, 2012, 09:40:22 AM »
Each and every week I watch them, I just get more and more disappointed. They make Dustin and Kandace look mild.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Lexie

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #123 on: November 12, 2012, 03:55:18 PM »
I never thought it was possible, but the Twinnies make me miss Brenchel. :groan:

Offline Tarfan37

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #124 on: November 13, 2012, 10:58:08 AM »
Each and every week I watch them, I just get more and more disappointed. They make Dustin and Kandace look mild.
ill agree even though DK is a legend team