TAR 21: Natalie and Nadiya Anderson "Twin Sisters"

(1/46) > >>

georgiapeach:
Natalie and Nadiya

Name: Natalie Anderson
Hometown: Edgewater, N.J.
Connection to your teammate: Twin sisters
Current occupation: Physical Therapy student
Describe what you do: I am studying to be a physical therapist and in the process of creating a bikini/swimwear line with my twinny!
3 words to describe you: Crazy, tomboy and spontaneous.
Favorite hobbies: Jet setting, surfing and CrossFit.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Fully recovering from two knee surgeries after tearing my ACL, MCL and Menisci playing Rugby.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Michelle Rodriquez
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Khloe Kardashian. Nadiya loves to cook and is the caretaker between us. She is always feeding or taking care of somebody. 
What scares you most about traveling? Getting kidnapped or going missing.
What excites you most about traveling? Everything excites me about traveling. Exploring a new country and its culture is one of the most exhilarating experiences.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: We both have explosive personalities and no boundaries with one another which could work against us. Fighting with each other is super destructive and can often make us forget about what is important and could be a huge distraction.
Pet peeve about your teammate: Nadiya can be lazy and way too laid back at times. Also she never listens to me, even when she knows I’m right.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Hawaii is my dream destination to visit. I have been in love with the ocean since I was little. Surf, sun and sand is all I need!
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To prove to myself that Nadiya and I can work together and complete every challenge on The Race. To be the most dominant team despite the fact that we are an all-girl team. Also, to get even closer with my best friend and twinny!   

Name: Nadiya Anderson
Hometown: Edgewater, N.J.
Connection to your teammate: Twin sisters
Current occupation: Project Coordinator at Bridge2Peace
Describe what you do: I coordinate fundraising special events for Bridge2Peace both in Sri Lanka and the US. I also bake cupcakes for friends and family events.
3 words to describe you: Tough, crazy and reckless.
Favorite hobbies: Traveling, CrossFit, cooking and baking.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Staying true to myself and where I come from.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Khloe Kardashian
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Kim Kardashian
What scares you most about traveling? Shark attacks and snake bites. Yikes!
What excites you most about traveling? Everything! What’s not exciting about traveling?
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: The ability to listen to one another without it turning into a screaming match.
Pet peeve about your teammate: Natalie is too pushy and always thinks she is right.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Ethiopia in Africa. With such rich culture, people and history, it would be awesome to experience such a diverse country.   
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I hope to show each other, our family and friends how tough we are, and represent for Sri Lanka -- aka Brownie girls everywhere!

Photo credit: Chris Lipson CBS

georgiapeach:
With HUGE thanks to WP, resident genius!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/AI2PvgsBdd0?version=3&hl

maxen:
 :hrt:

choroneko:
Pink looks good on them.

Polaroid:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on August 29, 2012, 09:09:12 AM ---What famous person reminds you of yourself? Khloe Kardashian
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Kim Kardashian

--- End quote ---

Uh oh. If that's what they're like, I might have issues with them! :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version