Author Topic: BB14 Live Feed Updates Monday 8/27/12  (Read 78184 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB14 Live Feed Updates Monday 8/27/12
« Reply #100 on: August 27, 2012, 09:01:13 AM »
The calm before the storm indeed! Everyone sleeping.  :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #101 on: August 27, 2012, 09:15:11 AM »
Dan up to use the BR, brushing his teeth then heads into the SR. LOOK AT the Mess! Towels all over the place because of the constant lockdowns!  He got his shoes and is now outside on the patio.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #102 on: August 27, 2012, 09:18:11 AM »
Dan went out on the patio, he says it will all be up to Jenn in 3 hours. He came into the house, went to the Arcade room, not getting something from the HN room.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #103 on: August 27, 2012, 09:21:06 AM »
Looks like he's getting clothes from the bedroom, goes back into the bathroom, puts on shoes, pants. Contacts in.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #104 on: August 27, 2012, 09:33:43 AM »
Jenn came in to use the BR, Dan apologized if he woke her up. He's on the patio recapping the last 24 hours in case we didn't know what happened. He says that Ian should go up but he can't because of the veto. He says it all comes down to Jenn and if she uses the veto. If she doesn't he's going home, rather to jury. If Jenn doesn't take me down then I went down swinging. He kind of likes getting up early.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2012, 09:40:51 AM »
If I survive this, Jenn has some doubts, she's also concerned in this game.. she wanted to protect the girls, be a punk taking down the guys. He says he respects Frank, he's a smart guy and a beast.

Eagle eye Joe, thought there was more to my meeting, scanning everything, like a hawk or an eagle. These are going to be the longest 4 to 5 hours in my life.

(He had mentioned his wife, she hasn't ever seen him like this before.)

If you are watching this right now and want me to survive this you can email him and tell him if you want him to survive. He says it's been an amazing ride this time. Looking back last time he always played from behind, he almost prefers that. As he told Dani last night,  I prefer it when people hate me in this game, that's when I'm most comfortable. I'm from Dearborn Mi. Gotta win some comps. Survived 3 evictions, haven't won a thing.

He hopes the carrot man wakes up because he was talking to Jenn a long time last night. He takes an avacodo bath, wears a carrot suit, Chum bath, because he wanted me out of the house. In 24 hours, it's all turned around. Oh my gosh, what's wrong with me. Smiles. He says to be honest, it's all up to Jenn City, he's 50/50 right now.  Until the END. Dani was pretty PO'd at me last night pulling that shenanigan, telling her she's dead to me. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2012, 09:42:16 AM »
He sees a bird and wants to feed it. He got some bread for it and is throwing it in the yard. The bird flew off but he hopes it comes back.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #107 on: August 27, 2012, 09:46:24 AM »
He says if he doesn't come off the block then he wants to enjoy the next few days. He's been hiding for 50 days but he had to make his move, wait till the time is right. He says some people say wait till the iron is hot.. nope.. People are enraged that I told someone you are dead to me. There are worse things in this house. People like to hate me in this house. 1.0 Viewer. .5 Dan. He didn't want to upset her but he needed tears. He couldn't sleep because he was excited for a 50/50chance.

Talking about his football team, wondering how they did. Mentioning names.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #108 on: August 27, 2012, 09:47:46 AM »
He's talking about Janelle, he wanted to work with her. We could have steamrolled people. He hopes Janie has reached out to his mom. His mom, his dad loved Janie.

Fish.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #109 on: August 27, 2012, 09:49:50 AM »
Production asked him to put down the awnings. He says the hot tub is disgusting and he wants them to put on the pool filter.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2012, 09:55:23 AM »
Dan says stop calling the BB house mom, they are busy. He's eating a slop cookie. Maybe he shouldn't in case Jenn wants it. He takes it into the house and gets a bag of Matzoh, he shows us the cracker, he thanks America, they are really good.

D: Let's talk about Ian. Do I like the kid? Yes, We have a lot of fun, talk about people on the internet, play pool every night except when I'm scheming.. but.
I've been covering Ian for 25 days, for what? For him to be tacky. Tell Dani to FO during the veto comp? The thing that always has bothered me is he tries to cover every base in this house and it's impossible. I'm also not naive enough that America doesn't love the kid but he's changed in the past 50 days. Maybe he's America's player.   

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2012, 09:57:25 AM »
D: I try never to get cocky in here, maybe to the cameras. Glen Geezling, He's my uncle, he got in trouble last time because he watched the live feeds so much. He wears the Arkansas shirt to much is because he worked for their coach, ironic that it's Brit's favorite team.

He starts rapping about the cracker, so fish.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #112 on: August 27, 2012, 09:59:26 AM »
He was giving shoutouts to his wife. She went to Vegas, hopes she's home in one piece. Dr. Will, I wanted to work with your guy, I really wanted to. Back to football and his team.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #113 on: August 27, 2012, 10:02:13 AM »
Shoutouts to radio stations. He says it's kind of weird to talk to yourself about yourself. Really weird. More shoutouts. Hope this isn't swan song, maybe another week to make something happen.

I've broken down Ian. America likes Shane. During Dan's funeral, he teared up. He's a good guy, done a lot of competitions, learning the game. I do like him, I'm going to try to protect him because I like him.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #114 on: August 27, 2012, 10:06:54 AM »
Crunch crunch.. Pat Baker, hope you enjoy the 2nd time around. Sorry I'm eating in you guys ears, I know how annoying that can be. I'll stop eating. (He's right, it drives me up the WALL!

Talk about Dani, I like her, I spent a lot of time investing in her, coaching her up, she's saved me a lot. She's become a pretty good player, Very well liked, tough, smart, always joking that I need to cut her heart out which could lead to her downfall. As long as I'm here to protect her. She's gotten through the 7 Samurai steps.

Does America think I'm scum this time around? I don't know. No idea. On thing I try to play is not maliciously. I've sworn more this time. I don't know why. Sorry Mom, Sue, Mom, Mom,.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #115 on: August 27, 2012, 10:10:58 AM »
He's talking to his mom, he hasn't slept much in the house, this is enjoyable though with the sunrise, the live feeders who he appreciates. Tell Jun to stop bashing me. I kow she's been ripping me, that's fine she's funny.

He's going through various people. Pat Quinn. Crunch crunch.

Well it all comes down to this, Jenn City pulling the trigger and saving me with the veto. Taking the passive approach with Jenn because...not a hard sell kind of guy, she's doesn't like that. She needs to figure it out for herself. Get little Blondie out of here. She thinks I'll cut her which I wouldn't do. Jenn the only one who saw through my funeral! Good! Smart, that's why I like Jenn City. I hope her music is good.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #116 on: August 27, 2012, 10:14:20 AM »
Who else should I talk about. Britney. She's gotta watch it a little bit.  Good person, stink eye, incredible stink eye, she has incredible moves, but she moves like a Ninja stepping on glass. I can physically see her moves. I respect her more now than her previous system. She needs to go through ninja training. Everyone has their own game to play, not everyone plays the same. Floaters get ragged on but that's the only way they can play the game. At some point, they have to make a move. A true floater makes no move. Jenn, won the veto.

Phone call and Fish!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #117 on: August 27, 2012, 10:21:26 AM »
He gives out his website again,  dangheesling.com and asks us to send him an email.

Doesn't have much to say about Joe, hasn't done much in this game, makes no moves. He felt like saying figure it out Joe when he was asking him if that was real last night.
He is sorry if he's disappointed anyone with his game. Thanks those who supports him.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #118 on: August 27, 2012, 10:26:13 AM »
He says he should have taken a leadership role and helped Shane make his decisions because Shane didn't know how to play the game. He should have gotten in front with the QP thing.

Ian telling me he'd rip my face off if we voted Brit out, Ian start ripping. It's imperative The best Ian quote, "It's IMPERATIVE we keep Joe in this game." "He's just too good at sports." Another great Ian quote.

What else can I talk about in the house. Goes over who he's mentioned, that's everyone. Janelle I hope you aren't mad at me for voting you out. He wants her to know that he wanted to play with her. 4 coaches, 4 families in the Mafia. There's some bad blood...

Eats some more of his cracker. Crunch crunch.

The whole deal could be over with for all I know, I'll find out when Carrot Top wakes up.  :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #119 on: August 27, 2012, 10:28:59 AM »
Chew Chew, crunch crunch.. more talking about people in Michigan. Crunch crunch. He will destroy Grant if you aren't taking out the garbage for your sister. Chew chew..

Dani Donato how's your boy? What's up? Evel Dick! Hope you are hanging in there watching the season, hope it's not too boring for ya.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #120 on: August 27, 2012, 10:32:01 AM »
Jordan what's up? It would have been fun to play with Jordan. Indoor Jeff. Memphis Garrot, whiskey breath. Notices his shoe is untied so he ties it. crunch crunch.

Hey Dad, hope you are enjoying this season. Chew Crunch.. Kevin KB on Twitter. Kevin is one of my friends who would send me emails as if I can read them. They are hilarious, I still have them to this day.

Space Venture, wonder how it's doing.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #121 on: August 27, 2012, 10:34:45 AM »
Gives out more names. (Not typing them)

All right Live Feeders, who is going to be the first one up . 1 for Joe, 2 for Ian... I'm going to be pressing the Frank button, I want him up first.

Fish because he was talking about production.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 10:39:37 AM by TexasLady »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #122 on: August 27, 2012, 10:35:55 AM »
He fells like he's on trial. He'll know the verdict at 11 AM. It all comes down to the judge, jury and executioner. Jenn City! Kudos to Robin Cass for a wild..

fish

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #123 on: August 27, 2012, 10:38:07 AM »
How many stars did the Dark Rising get, I'm going to say 5. Chelsea I want to go see that movie. But we have some catching up to do.

More fish and a FF to the bedrooms.  :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #124 on: August 27, 2012, 10:43:53 AM »
FF back to the patio. Dan says hey guys get up, time to get up for the veto. Shoo fly, don't get on me. He's looking at the matzoh box. (Please don''t eat anymore! NOOOO! He says.. Get some sun. He's moving things, how did this get here, it's mine buddy, you gave it to me. (Head band.)

Looks at himself in the mirror/window. Man I got a mullet!