Author Topic: BB14 Live Feed Updates Monday 8/27/12  (Read 78166 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB14 Live Feed Updates Monday 8/27/12
« Reply #125 on: August 27, 2012, 10:49:56 AM »
He's walking around now, looks at the hot tub and says it's disgusting! Maybe he can clean it up. It's disgusting! There's a reason I don't go into this HT. He has a skimmer now trying to get stuff out of it.

He says this is why he doesn't go in it, it has a white film on it. it's disgusting! He shows us the skimmer, that's why I don't go in there. Funk when the funk hits the fan that's why I don't go in there.

Jenn City what are you going to do? Will you use the veto on me? That's the million dollar question. I should pull a Jerry. Pool this might be the last time we spend time together. I spent a lot of time in here. That cooling safe haven. My BB life. Shades you are always ever present in my life. He's talking to the pool, thanking it. It's been fun. I hope to have a pool like you. 2 jets of love. The camera catches the BB duck looking at us.  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #126 on: August 27, 2012, 10:53:01 AM »
He continues to walk around then settles on the couch again, still talking to us. He says he's enjoyed the morning chat, hopes we have too. Apparently there are flies around. He starts talking about his zombie walk when he came out of the HN room I acted like I was a little brainwashed. I think it worked. Was it necessary? I didn't want them to know I came out of there guns blazing. I think it worked.

Fish could be wake-up call.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #127 on: August 27, 2012, 11:14:24 AM »
Back and they are talking about the condition of the hot tub. Joe thinks it's conditioner. Dan is trying to skim it out again. I see Jenn, Dan, Frank and Joe. They see birds, they are GREEN! (Joe) Dan tells them about the bird on the hammock this morning. He's going to see if he can get it back down.

Dan says he never saw these birds before, green underneath. Exotic birds that escaped.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #128 on: August 27, 2012, 11:18:40 AM »
Joe, Dan, Frank on the patio, Joe giving shoutouts, he says: Morning Live Feeders. Jenn is getting clothes in the boom boom room. Frank wants to know if he can take the suit off to work out.

Joe: Every night I should tell Sarah I love you at 9:00, it would be her time to go to bed.

Thanks keyblvds!!  :hrt:

Offline keyblvds

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #129 on: August 27, 2012, 11:20:52 AM »
Jenn in BR, getting ready to shower

Dani waling to BR, has her morning face, no talking yet

Offline keyblvds

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #130 on: August 27, 2012, 11:23:23 AM »
Frank in SR, battery change.

Now to kitchen, refilling his drink, and back outside.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #131 on: August 27, 2012, 11:25:24 AM »
Joe is talking about his family. He doesn't know if his wife got the feeds, she's probably DVR'g the show, She gets up a 4:30 to fix breakfast for the kids. He doesn't know about his brothers, they don't live close and only see each other for holidays.

Joe thinks his high school (friends) are watching the show. He just went to a 20 year reunion. Everyone knows I'm not going to quit till ... I get something. I'm not going to quit. That will be the coolest for him.

Danielle out now. (I didn't hear her say anything, and don't know where she is.)

Joe: shout out to Chef Source. We'll go out to dinner in Dearborn. Anchor Design. Tell them hello for me!  :groan: Joe says he has a major eye for design, they are designing his brand, the concept, the entire inside, exterior, his website.  blahblah blahblah

They designed his logo. Dan wants to know what it is. Block letters trademarked. Another shoutout to Anna. (another site.)

Offline keyblvds

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #132 on: August 27, 2012, 11:25:32 AM »
Shane asleep in BBRoom, Brit completely covered by blanket in skid row rm. No movement at all from these two.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #133 on: August 27, 2012, 11:29:14 AM »
Joe is still talking about his designer. It's been a year, the guy came for a tasting. He is wanting to determine the costs, serving times, food prep. He's explaining how you smooth out the kitchen by designing the menu. He's using a lot of the :dick word today. He says most rookie chefs make mistakes and they don't think about time management. (PP) He hires people to cut down the steps. The guy comes in to analyze the flow.

Offline keyblvds

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #134 on: August 27, 2012, 11:33:48 AM »
Jenn primping in bathroom, Dani ?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #135 on: August 27, 2012, 11:34:18 AM »
He's explaining about how you follow every little detail. He won't take over another old restaurant, that was his mistake. It cost more to fix than if he had started new. he thought he was going to save 50 grand, it cost him 70 grand to fix it. Now explaining how to do his orders and how to calculate box sizes and freezers for square footage. He says he goes into kitchens all the time, people don't know how to calculate freezer space. If you don't buy the right size, you end up with a floor type freezer in the middle of the kitchen. That's a specialty I do, as a corporate chef. People hire me to design kitchen.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #136 on: August 27, 2012, 11:37:29 AM »
Dani is laying on a lounge, Dan is asking if she needs anything, does she want him to get Shane to make her feel better? Dani: You're real cute DAN!

Frank: The reason I think Joe is more with them I wonder if we shouldn't be more open, we don't even have to use the word alliance with them.

He changes the conversation back to restaurants because Joe is back out.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #137 on: August 27, 2012, 11:43:31 AM »
Chit chat in the BY about White Castle and Krystal. Popeye's, Taco Bell. Frank is telling a story about Krystal's, he wanted a sack full, but they were getting ready for breakfast.

Joe: I went to White Castle early in the morning and a guy was PASSED out in his car. They take reservations for Valentine's Day. It's a running joke but became a real deal.

Offline keyblvds

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #138 on: August 27, 2012, 11:43:56 AM »
Jenn called to the DR. Dani in BR, sitting on couch, starting make up in the mirror.

Offline keyblvds

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #139 on: August 27, 2012, 11:46:53 AM »
Jenn back to BR, now she and Dani chatting, no game talk yet.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #140 on: August 27, 2012, 11:47:32 AM »
More talk about Krystal's food. Frank is talking about Hardee's and Carl Junior. Dan tells a story about hijacking a rickshaw and walking up to the window to get food. People don't walk up to the drive in window.

Frank mentions Sonic, Sonic Ice. Only fast food place in Marion.

Offline keyblvds

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #141 on: August 27, 2012, 11:48:04 AM »
BB Britney, please go to the DR

Offline keyblvds

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #142 on: August 27, 2012, 11:49:10 AM »
A sleepy Brit in to BR  prep for DR session

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #143 on: August 27, 2012, 11:50:27 AM »
Frank would go to the Sonic and ask for the manager, What do you want Frank? She'd give us a box of chicken tenders and only charge for a coke. She did it for the love of them. She'd buy them a beer too. 

Some kid would call him up and ask him to buy him a beer, on New Year's Eve he wanted him to buy him a 12 pack so he did.

He says his dad pulled a trick on him, they were going to the river, trout fishing..

fish

Offline keyblvds

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #144 on: August 27, 2012, 11:59:05 AM »
(gotta run, TL, sorry)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #145 on: August 27, 2012, 12:02:14 PM »
Frank says it was great trout fishing.. Joe goes in to shower.

Frank: If Brit goes. I don't know if we have to sit him down and talk privately, Jenn has a point, even if I put the heat on Ian, everyone's going to be like, they talked a long time. They will think we've been together for a long time.

Dan:My only thought is, we need to not say anything, I need to protect everyone.

F: Maybe we should say you did tell me some stuff, you did try to get me out of the house but I'm more worried about Ian and Brit.

D: You could say you don't trust me. My dream situation is, Ian says I can't believe you ratted me out. I almost feel like it's a better move to tell Shane and Joe.

F: Maybe you know, maybe I don't say anything about us working together but say Brit, Ian are working together. Me and Jenn are working together, Shane and Danielle. That's the good thing about Joe, he's gullible. He might not be able to see the forest for the trees. It's easy to get him, that's all that he can see.

Dan: Brit and Ian, maybe Shane, what do I say? I don't want to tell them everything. I can tell them I told you everything, but I just want to have our plan ironed out. Maybe just say to Ian, you got cocky, if they come to me. Ian got cocky and I saw how he acted at the POV comp.

F: If we know, I'll be like are you working together, absolutely not, Shane might work with me if you aren't here. They are going to assume that you told me something. He feels like he has to tell them something. Maybe like, you told me something about Ian. Maybe you didn't do what Mike and I thought you did and how close Brit and Ian are. Maybe it was more like what Britney did.

Dan: Maybe I saw him talking to you, and I knew he was alone. Maybe I swore to you that it wasn't me. But Ian, should I tell them that?

F: It's up to you.

D: If he puts both of us up then we got problems, If it's only one of us then we are OK.

F: I have a nice little spiel for today. You put up one of my closet allies up and now since you got the veto and you can't go up I'm going to put your closest alli up. pop a squat.

Thanks keyblvds!  :<3

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #146 on: August 27, 2012, 12:05:49 PM »
Dan: Maybe I'll just say I didn't like what happened. I knew Brit was screwed when you told me about pointing at the bed.

F: She said all that pointing at the bed.

D: She could have stopped there but didn't.

Dan asks what happened after he left. He wants it to be a mutual trust. Are you going to pull Joe right before?

F: Yeah. Right before. People need to get dressed up.

D: I'm going to make a shake.

Frank gets up to use the BR.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #147 on: August 27, 2012, 12:10:25 PM »
Jenn and Frank in the kitchen, Frank decides to go up to the HOH to go 2.  :groan: Dan is getting dirty glasses from the bedroom. He asks Jenn if she minds if he gets her glasses, she says no.

Dan: What's up Shane?

Dan is putting clean dishes away.

Dan outside, he asks if they are good. Jenn: Only if you give your word to me.

He's collecting dirty dishes from outside now. Dan starts washing pans, Joe is in the kitchen fixing his coffee.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #148 on: August 27, 2012, 12:12:08 PM »
Dani just walked through but ignores Dan. Joe in the BR.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #149 on: August 27, 2012, 12:13:51 PM »
3/4 jenn out back all ready for her pov ceremony

Shane out back by thye slimy hot tub

shane i should snag some breakfast before we get locked down

Jenn yeah man..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!