Author Topic: BB14 Live Feed Updates Sunday 8/26/12  (Read 62145 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB14 Live Feed Updates Sunday 8/26/12
« Reply #200 on: August 26, 2012, 09:25:01 PM »
Danielle and  Shane done in the bathroom  with the plucking and zit popping

brit is telling  how Enzo got  his nick name MEOW MEOW

feeds 1/2 on dan in the arcade room alone..  everyone  else is in the kitchen

whoa!! KitKat!!! :jumpy:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #201 on: August 26, 2012, 09:26:55 PM »
Brit told a stry about Enzo got the nickname "meow meow"

Enzo use to cruise for chicks at 2 a.m. with his friends he drove a BMW at the time and the goirls he picked up he called them pigs

One of the girls farted in the seat of his BMW and he called her on it ...the girl says whatever I didnt fart meow meow meow and from then on his friends have called him meow meow
delightful just delightful

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #202 on: August 26, 2012, 09:29:12 PM »
whats up ugot  :hugs: pm me and tell me who is going home   :lol3:

KT peeps eating chef Joe's concoction

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #203 on: August 26, 2012, 09:34:29 PM »
arch enemies  :lol:

carrot top and the karate kid

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #204 on: August 26, 2012, 09:34:54 PM »
Everyone eating in the ktichen

dan  and jenn are slop eaters.. joe made them slop sliders

Dan  yo know when you havent eaten in a long time and yo can feel your stomach empty ..

Shane didnt yo eat?

Dan i smashed 1/2 that cake when i first got in there but.. after that.. no

Dan is making like it's hard for him to keep food down.. he just did a side gag at the table. and everyone got super quiet..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #205 on: August 26, 2012, 09:44:08 PM »
Dan asked the group to ahve a meeting with him  after dinner.. no game talk i just want to say my good byes and then  I can enjoy the rest of  my time here

dan in the boom boom room and looks like he' preparing for battle putting on his Daniel Son wear!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #206 on: August 26, 2012, 09:45:47 PM »
Dan rehearsing..  in skid row  for his big speech

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #207 on: August 26, 2012, 09:45:49 PM »
Ian is rocking that chair!!!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #208 on: August 26, 2012, 09:50:59 PM »
Frank finds dan.. whats up bubba.. you know you can talk to me anytime..  yo dont have to do this

dan it's col. i just wnat to do this.

frank i dont want to see yo down

dan i was in there and  thinking on how i wanted to  do this.. and i know the isnt enough time on thurs. to do this

frank im here and i know how you  are cuz mike and i  just went thru this  so if yo want to talk

dan thanks man..  frank leaves

shane enters..  I just want to get a shirt.. I'll sit next to danielle

dan yeah i just want to do this and i dont want to get emotional.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #209 on: August 26, 2012, 09:51:15 PM »
getting ready for Dan's house meeting

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #210 on: August 26, 2012, 09:55:59 PM »
Dan  #1 rule no cryng.. alright.. obviously the last 24 hrs for me are tough..  and saw you guys sitting there it ment the world to me.. so i want to welcome you guys to me BB funnerla.. and i always wnat to make  a joek. and   in a typical funneral..  you guys say nice things about me.. i want to say noice thngs about you

Dan stop crying brit

Dan chef joe.. i want to thank you for showing me  how to be a good husband

Dan i want to move on to shane.. he proved to me that there is a captain america.. and he has talked about some personal stuff and want you to know  that  you are such a good dude.. you are the type of guy i would want yo to date my sister

and when yo get out of here there will be a girl out there for yo and yo wont see her coming

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #211 on: August 26, 2012, 10:03:53 PM »
Brit passing out tissues

Dan please no one cry

Dan last 24 hours for me were pretty tough...dan tears up

Dan welcome all you guys to my BB funeral and i want to put you guys at ease and I want to say nice things about you guys and stop crying Britney

Dan I will start with chef Joe and being around you has taught me to be a good husband and father...dan is crying

Dan we are very similar Joe and now onto Shane  he is a walking living proof there is a captain America and we have talked about some personal stuff  (tears) andyou are such a good dude and someone who I would like to see date my sister and i jusrt appreciate our friendship

Dan next up Jenn City and you are the first lesbian I have met and if I saw someone like you with all of your tatoos I would have been prejudice but because of you I understand and I love you and I want you to know how you have touched me

Dan next is Brit you are an extremely smart girl and Ryan is lucky to have you and I knew when I got sad you were always there to help me

Dan lat 3 will be a little bit tougher...Ian  (wow dan is boohooing)

Dan someone say something funny

Dan Ian I thought at first you might be a little evil guy but everyone knows that you dont have a bad bone in your body and you remind me of me because you try an experience everything while you are here

Dan when it is all said and done...one thing I want you to promise me is when I am gone dont beat yourself up because you are a smart upbeat funny kid

Dan frank we had alot in common initially and when I heard your story of how you go on here I was connected to you..in this game you will always be my arch enemy and as a former winner I owe you mad respect. There is something I need to apologize to you for in private after we finish all this because I have things I need to clear up with you

Dan show me some respect and dont talk game with me because I want to enjoy my time that I have left

Dan finally there is Danielle I learned early enough that I had to find 1 person and put 100m percent trust in them and I knew since day 1 you would have qualities similar to Memphis but I was wrong and you know what you did to me and the game talk ends for me now and I really appreciate everything and the game ends for me now....(damn he blasted Danielle)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #212 on: August 26, 2012, 10:07:58 PM »
Dan next up jenn city.. youa re the first lesbian i ever met and i know  that  even seeing yur tattoos and all that i am sorry that i  have ever judge them and i cant wiat to rock it out with you after this is over

Dan brit  I know you are a newlywed and that  ryan is a lucky man..

Dan next  3 are tougher Ian the person who can stop you is you.. you are a bright funny kid.. when we started out this game we had so much in common with vidoe games and tv shows and then the passion for  this game..

Dan Frank  when  i heard how you got on here  i know how bad you want to be in this game. and it's motivating and inspiring to me  and ther is somehting in the bible that i want to  reead to yo.. and apologize for what i ahve said

Dan and then there is danielle .. when it comes to danielle..  you know how much i love this game  jsut dont insulot me and dont initiate  game talk with me. i dont want  it to be  akward and  if yo do i will yell at the top of my lungs yor name and to stop talking game with me

dan  and now danielle. the first time i played this game.. i learned that i had to trust  someone in this game.. and with Memphis i had that and he always had my back and when i saw you standing there I know you  wanted to be on my  team.  and i new from the start that i could trust him  but i cant do that with you .

Dan in this game you will never earn my trust back. you are dead to me.. never  come to me.. you will never be like him and i know you can

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #213 on: August 26, 2012, 10:08:34 PM »
Frank and Dan in HOH

Frank asks Dan about the Danielle thing

Dan doesnt respond

Frank can I ask you about that and if you dont want to tell me that is fine

Dan the reason I am talking to you alone is because I only respect you and one other person as players in this game

Dan I brought this Bible up here to swear on it because I am not asking you for a deal just be careful how you use it and there may be a sliver of hope at the end of this for me but i am not banking on it but I want to tell you the complete truth

Dan I told you at the very begininning that you had danielles vote but you didnt and that was the only lie I told you

Dan I am gonna start at the beginning  when we made that deal you me and mike I was completely loyal

Frank is listening and Dan is telling him about the quack pack and what Ian did

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #214 on: August 26, 2012, 10:11:11 PM »
Dan had Brit won the veto she was gonna take Danielle down and Ian was gonna take me down and the other thing was the FF and how that went down and you can verify what I am saying is

Dan Ian told me if he got drunk he was gonna tell you he was using the veto if Britney had won it

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #215 on: August 26, 2012, 10:14:11 PM »
Frank so Ian was one of the 5

Dan yeah and when the silent 6 came together Ian was out of the loop

Dan I know Danielle is working both sides

Dan Ian is the one that told Mike was gonna want Britney or Dan nominated

Frank I will be honest I asked Mike if he thought Ian might be the one who told

Dan I wanted to stay with you and Mike because I thought Mike was the only one I could beat in the end

Dan I told Mike he didnt have the votes and he didnt believe me

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #216 on: August 26, 2012, 10:15:08 PM »
Dan up in the HOH I borught this bible up here not to read yo something but to sw3ear on it that you will hear the truth..

dan if britney won that veto **** was going to go down.. out of  anythihg that i tell you  yo can verify..  and i said to them that i would nt rat them ot. and when i told yo that yo were alone out there..  i realazed  that they started to turn.
 dan what would have happened had brit wont that veto..  she would have taken danielle down and ian was going to take  me down

dan that whole fast foward that ws a set up.. i would like to think i am good in this game.. im not that good to turn peoples heads around in 3  minutes.. you can verify  this about asking your boy..

Dan he said that he would only tell you if yo and him were going to get drunk he said that he wasnt going to blind side yo

Frank i thought that was going to happen

dan if he knows you know about that for sure.. he will know you know about the allaince

frank so he was  one of the 5

dan yeah..

Dan what mike forgot that he said to ian right before wil was evicted he said  who would you get out if it's a DE he said  Shane and then britney..  and think about it why would i want him to take you  out i could ride in the middle

frank i asked mike i know it could be dan.. but i also thought it would be ian..

dan think of my position why would i wnat them to take a premature  shot at you

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #217 on: August 26, 2012, 10:17:58 PM »
Dan I wanted to clear that up with you and as long as you know where Ian is at you dont have to put him on blast but you can use it

Frank Ian came up to me before the show and said do you think you could work with Dan and Britney and it was Britney Britney Britney and i was like where was this coming from

Dan Ian told me if I voted out Britney he would rip my face off and that is when I knew how close him and Britney were

Frank Brit was up here and saying she felt bad because Ian was crying

Frank I told him all last week all we had to do was win the first 2 HOHs and we did that

Dan you know that I am good at this game but i wouldnt pull him in the arcade rom and get 2 people nominated I am not that good

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #218 on: August 26, 2012, 10:18:04 PM »
Frank i just told jenn that i knew i couldnt trust him and i wanted him out next

dan he siad  if  he used the veto and brit went up  and i voted her out he said that he would rip my face off..  that can tell yo how tight he is with her

Dan yo saw ian on the ppractice that he was crying.. why do yo  think that

frank i thought he was crying cuz he was upset but it's cuz he was guilty.. andhe knew

frank you are proving what i sorta thought..

frank him poutting me up and ashley.. it didnt make any sense

dan .. im good at this game.. and to take them someone that i never worked with  pull them in the arcade to make him   put  2 people  up im not that good up

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #219 on: August 26, 2012, 10:18:20 PM »
Dan in my position hwo could  i have played that down.. how could i have  proved that.. i like the kid and i took heat for the kid..  and i have respect for him

dan you did so much to get me out of this game.. and i saw britney whisper to you and i saw her whisper to you and i knew i was alone

frank i think britney trust me.. i said he i need people to work with going forward.. i was thinking it was a week week  thing..

Dan that is the thing..  i said to yo yo better win the MF'r.. and i said to her too.

dna you can get yourself out of this thing, i might not.. i would be upset if you didnt make it. you got a tough road .. you know that they are going to stab you

Frank i thought when mike was here that  ian was doing alot of whispering with yo guys

dan asight as i thought i was with  ian i thinik he is even closer to britney

frank  joe came to me and said he heard yo say to ian that yo will rat him out

dan yeah i got emotional..

Frank i was thinking that shane would win the next HOH  but i dont think that now

« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 10:23:42 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #220 on: August 26, 2012, 10:20:08 PM »
Dan in my position whaen all that went down what else could I have done because would you have even believed me and he is playing a good game as long as I kept my mouth shut

Dan you gave up an HOH to get me out of this game and when I saw Brit whisper to you I knew I was alone

Frank I went to Brit and Shane before the HOH and cut a deal

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #221 on: August 26, 2012, 10:22:55 PM »
Frank I knew Ian spent too much time with you and Britney for there not to be something going on

Dan I know he is tighter with Britney than he is with you

Frank I told Jenn I wanted him out next after he came up here and said he wasnt using the veto

Frank Joe came up here the other day and told me you said I will rat you out

Dan I did

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #222 on: August 26, 2012, 10:24:29 PM »
Frank well I was thinking Shane would win the next HOH and I would be alright but now that is not the way it is

Dan making his pitch to Frank to keep Dan in the house

Dan keep me let me go back to the 4 and I will bring you info and try and keep you off the block

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #223 on: August 26, 2012, 10:26:54 PM »
Dan Britney is covered by everyone so who would put her up no one

Frank Danielle came up here and said if you leave I would be her Dan

Dan I was gonna tell her to work with you

Frank that fu-king Ian I knew it

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #224 on: August 26, 2012, 10:27:28 PM »
Dani and Shane are in the bedroom, Danielle is sobbing, Shane comforting her. Brit, Joe and Jenn are in the kitchen. Ian just walked through saying GOD and shaking his head. They are in shock. Jenn is figuring it out.

They don't know why Dan is upstairs with Frank, maybe he is apologizing.

Joe: Why give a give up speech.

Brit: The first night I saw you blah blah blah, you are dead to me.

Jenn: He knew exactly what to say to devastate her.

Joe: I don't think it was a show. I think he believes it. He said ALL of you want me out of the house. He was saying I know all of you want me out of the house.

They agree that this will :dick up the house, will have devastating after effects.

Brit: Maybe he wants to tell Dan to use that. Jenn please do not use that!

Brit says she's sickened! Ian says his too.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.