Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279061 times)

Offline msjayhawk

• RFF Newbie
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #1400 on: September 19, 2012, 06:44:19 PM »
Can't wait to see who wins. Hoping for Dan or Ian..
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 07:02:45 PM by msjayhawk »

Offline iluvsamz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1401 on: September 19, 2012, 06:48:46 PM »
[quote author=Grace23 link=topic=27782.msg803118#i love love love ian..but if ian wins over dan....it is only b/cuz this jury is bitter..ian played a ok game...jmo..not a amazing game ...dan played the amazing game, ok ..please dont hate me i  :hrt: you all..love, peace, butterflies, rainbows, rolling hills...beauitful waters ..to everyone here :hrt:..respect you all, just think dan, is the best of the bb players...and really should win..but i do not trust ian...he is a little villan..and could vote out dan if dan throws this hoh to him..go for the win dan..and take ian if you want..
[/quote]

Grace23, I agree. Dan did play an amazing, dirty game.  I also think Ian played a great game too but not quite as brilliant as Dan's.  I'm glad my girl Brit realizes it. 

I'll be ok if either Dan or Ian win.  I'll be really pissed off if Dani wins.  She would have been gone long ago if Dan hadn't coached her through the game.  If she wins then it will truly be just about revenge of the jurists.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1402 on: September 19, 2012, 07:00:07 PM »
YIKES-- I just had a thought that's got me thinking--Didn't Ian say he wanted to be the villian?  What if he thinks by getting Dan out-- that the jury members will all think he is both hero and villian.  He kept saying over and over a while back-- to be the best you have to beat the best.  I sure hope his plan isn't to pull a really fast one and actually not take Dan.  Taking Dani :groan: :groan: :groan:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1403 on: September 19, 2012, 07:36:32 PM »
It think Ian will definitely be in the final 2. I think this because of Dan's speech.

If Ian doesnt win outright, Dan will throw it to him.

He spent FAR to much time putting her jury speech together. His choice of words made it clear that he believes it will be him and Ian in the final 2.

Nobody spends that much time practicing a jury speech with the goal of beating Ian in the vote. If he thought is would be he and Dani, his words would have been completely different. Not once did he practice any wording that would indicate he was thinking Dani would be in the final 2.

The final 2 will be Ian's decision. He may choose to take Dani, but I dont see it.

Both Dan and Ian are smart players and arent personal. Both know their best chance is against the other.

And the ONLY way Dan has a chance of winning is if Dani blames Ian for her eviction rather than blaming Dan.

Cant wait to see the look on Dani's face. I hope, if Dan throws the comp to Ian, that Ian calls Dan out on that in HIS jury speech. Will he the only chance he will have to get Dani's vote.

Just my opinion.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1404 on: September 19, 2012, 07:57:41 PM »
It think Ian will definitely be in the final 2. I think this because of Dan's speech.

If Ian doesnt win outright, Dan will throw it to him.

He spent FAR to much time putting her jury speech together. His choice of words made it clear that he believes it will be him and Ian in the final 2.

Nobody spends that much time practicing a jury speech with the goal of beating Ian in the vote. If he thought is would be he and Dani, his words would have been completely different. Not once did he practice any wording that would indicate he was thinking Dani would be in the final 2.

The final 2 will be Ian's decision. He may choose to take Dani, but I dont see it.

Both Dan and Ian are smart players and arent personal. Both know their best chance is against the other.

And the ONLY way Dan has a chance of winning is if Dani blames Ian for her eviction rather than blaming Dan.

Cant wait to see the look on Dani's face. I hope, if Dan throws the comp to Ian, that Ian calls Dan out on that in HIS jury speech. Will he the only chance he will have to get Dani's vote.

Just my opinion.

I just don't understand why anyone would throw an hoh at this point and put their fate in someone else's hands.  But I heard Dan say just that the other night.  I do hope its Dan and Ian in the end-- I feel like Dani got to the end because of Dan not her own game.  Where definitely Ian and Dan played the game.  Both deserve being there. 

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1405 on: September 19, 2012, 08:30:27 PM »
WhoHoooo Dan and Ian - Bye Bye Dani!!! Make your Shane got evicted face

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1406 on: September 19, 2012, 08:45:09 PM »

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

This is the best post of the whole season!!!!  The only one that could top it would be the news that Ian wins BB!!!!

Not watching it on TV anymore as I cannot stand to see Dan's ugly a** face or listen to his ugly a**lies and sickening voice, so I'll hopefully read good news on the internet!  :keeta:

I hope you are reading along with us tonight Kate.  :)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1407 on: September 19, 2012, 09:09:45 PM »
I just want to say - Dan sooooo threw that competition. Machiavelli must be an ancestor - unreal

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1408 on: September 19, 2012, 09:18:09 PM »
I'm kind of surprised that the jury wasn't out for blood when they aired that segment.  Even Shane.  Course -- that could be the edit!

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1409 on: September 19, 2012, 09:29:28 PM »
Some of them are out for blood now. Dan just. Lost danis vote

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1410 on: September 19, 2012, 09:31:23 PM »
Some of them are out for blood now. Dan just. Lost danis vote

Yep -- dan just blew it!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1411 on: September 19, 2012, 10:01:00 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, Frank & Wil nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Wil, Janelle up, Janelle evicted 8-1
Week 5: Frank, HOH, Joe & Wil nominated, Frank wins veto, not used, Wil evicted 6-2
Week 6: Shane, HOH, Frank & Mike nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Jenn up, Mike evicted 5-2
Week 7: Ian, HOH, Ashley & Frank nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Joe up, Ashley evicted 5-1
Week 7: Frank, HOH, Dan & Danielle nominated, Jenn wins veto, used on Dan, Britney up, Britney evicted 4-1
Week 8: Ian, HOH, Frank & Jenn nominated, Dan wins veto, used on Jenn, Joe up, Frank evicted 3-1
Week 9: Dan, HOH, Ian & Joe nominated, Ian wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, Joe evicted 3-0
Week 9: Ian, HOH, Jenn & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, Jenn evicted 2-0
Week 9: Danielle, HOH, Dan & Ian nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Dan, Shane up, Shane evicted 1-0
Week 10: Dan, HOH part 1, Ian, HOH part 2, Ian, HOH part 3, Danielle evicted
FINALE: Dan vs Ian, Ian wins BB14 6-1

Offline real4real

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1412 on: September 19, 2012, 10:04:41 PM »
I always choose the finale night to post my one post of the year. Last year I was jumping off the sofa. This year I'm scratching my head. I can't say I hands down agree with Janelle that Dan is the best player ever (though he just may be) but for Ian, who Dan played the entire season, to win? Ummm. No! Nice is nice but this is BB. Sorry Ian, it's not because of you but rather CBS's lack of an ability to cast people that do know the game that i won't be watching any further. Btw. Thanks updaters. You rock!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1413 on: September 19, 2012, 10:13:57 PM »

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

This is the best post of the whole season!!!!  The only one that could top it would be the news that Ian wins BB!!!!

Not watching it on TV anymore as I cannot stand to see Dan's ugly a** face or listen to his ugly a**lies and sickening voice, so I'll hopefully read good news on the internet!  :keeta:

Texas Lady -

I SURE AM READING and OVERJOYED that a deserving player and superfan as Ian won BB!!!

I am ESPECIALLY glad that Satan Dirty Dan has learned that karma is a bear.  He truly was a scumbag/is a scumbag.

Yeah for the BB jury!!  I didn't even watch the finale because I cannot stomach looking at the devil or hearing his voice but I kept appraised of the feeds and am thrilled.

Congrats Ian - you give honor and respect back to BB!!!  :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf:

And now . . . . . . for Survivor . . . . .

I hope you are reading along with us tonight Kate.  :)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1414 on: September 19, 2012, 10:29:24 PM »
Congrats to Ian  :hoot: He played a great game.  However, I still think Dan is probably the best BB player of all time. JMO FWIW  :)
delightful just delightful

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1415 on: September 19, 2012, 10:34:15 PM »
I love Janelle but she is dead wrong...Dan is not the best player.

He, and so many of his fans, were convinced that he is so good because he played such a ruthless game, lying, backstabbing, and made it to the f2.

What he, and his fans forgot, is that getting to the f2 is ONLY half of the game. The BEST players always consider the jury votes as they work their way through the season.

When even Jenn City voted to give the game to Ian, that should serve as the exclamation mark to the sentence "Be careful how you treat people on your way up, because you will pass them on the way down!"

Dan is a dispicable players. Openly admitted lying and swearing on holy things and that he left his morals at the door. Anyway, I am excited Ian won.

Final thought::I wish they would give America the chance to vote each season on the biggest idiot for that season. For me, that would go to Dani.  Totally misted as you guys say. Anyway, I am looking forward to her post-finale interviews once she finds out how she was used the entire season!

Finally, thank you Texas Lady, Will and everyone else for updating us this year. It had to really be difficult this year and all of us so appreciated you guys and what you endured on our behalf!

Offline real4real

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1416 on: September 19, 2012, 10:53:45 PM »
I'm thinking the key word is "game". Big Brother is a GAME! People stab each other with swords, shoot each other and run from the police in video games all over the U.S. every day and nobody complains. Why? Because it's a game! I can't believe I'm seeing people prosecute him for his game play. It's a game!  I've been watching this game since season one and Dan controlled this season better than any I have ever witnessed. He saved his behind multiple times and (much to my surprise) convinced people to do things i would have never imagined. He did what he had to do to stay in the game. He actually played the GAME! I will agree however that if you throw game out the window I could hate him but he was in the BB house and not on the streets on NY or LA.. The guy knows how to play this game. Dan should have won tonight. Hands down!

Ian vs Dan. Who is the best player? Enough said.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1417 on: September 19, 2012, 11:06:00 PM »
Controlling the game from week to week is a great accomplishment for Dan!

It is, however, a LOSER'S game, when it is conducted like Dan has this season.

Lying, backstabbing, making big moves are only part of the game.

A good part of this game is social. And Dan's approach DOOMED him!

Have you ever heard the saying about winning the battle, but losing the war?

If the goal of BB is to WIN the 500k by playing a game, the ONLY answer to the question who is better, Ian or Dan is THE PERSON WHO WON THE GAME.

I mean, what is so hard about that to comprehend?

Offline real4real

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1418 on: September 19, 2012, 11:13:46 PM »
Controlling the game from week to week is a great accomplishment for Dan!

It is, however, a LOSER'S game, when it is conducted like Dan has this season.

Lying, backstabbing, making big moves are only part of the game.

A good part of this game is social. And Dan's approach DOOMED him!

Have you ever heard the saying about winning the battle, but losing the war?

If the goal of BB is to WIN the 500k by playing a game, the ONLY answer to the question who is better, Ian or Dan is THE PERSON WHO WON THE GAME.

I mean, what is so hard about that to comprehend?

True Albert. BB is a game of integrity and honesty. How dare violate that (see previous winners) or otherwise you destine yourself for doom. i stand corrected. ;)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1419 on: September 19, 2012, 11:23:46 PM »
I did not say anything as stupid as that BB is a game of integrity and honesty.

I did say that BB is a game that involves good game play including lying and backstabbing BUT ONLY IN A WAY THAT DOESNT ALIENATE THE JURY VOTES.

Dan's approach to lying and backstabbing cost him the win. He was not sandbagged, he was not cheated. He just forgot the truth that the people he was running over each week were the same people that would decide whether he won or not.

A GREAT game player would have found the approach that left him in a position to win.

What else needs to be said?

Offline real4real

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1420 on: September 19, 2012, 11:32:41 PM »
I did not say anything as stupid as that BB is a game of integrity and honesty.

I did say that BB is a game that involves good game play including lying and backstabbing BUT ONLY IN A WAY THAT DOESNT ALIENATE THE JURY VOTES.

Dan's approach to lying and backstabbing cost him the win. He was not sandbagged, he was not cheated. He just forgot the truth that the people he was running over each week were the same people that would decide whether he won or not.

A GREAT game player would have found the approach that left him in a position to win.

What else needs to be said?

Excellent point but can you honestly say that if he hadn't done what he did he wouldn't have been gone 4 weeks ago?

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1421 on: September 20, 2012, 12:22:51 AM »
I can say i had no horse in this final 2....but i honestly  think Dan had the votes until Dani asked Ian her question....that turned the votes towards Ian.  I can't believe she still gave Dan her vote, at that point, you had to know that he threw those questions, and then Ian tells you flat out that Dan gave him his Grandfathers cross as security...what the heck else do you need to hear....oh yeah and on super pass Dani was told that Dan whispered to Shane that she was playing him the whole game.  She was floored again.   Honestly i know no one on here cared for Dani or Shane, but to be honest from the beginning to the reset to be 1 on 1 they could have went to the end, it's her fault they didn't, she is so dang gullable (sp) 
Well i am thrilled about one thing...my favorite won America's choice!!!  I'm happy for Frank...and looks like Ashley and Frank are an item!!   See you all next year....hugs!! :waves:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1422 on: September 20, 2012, 12:26:23 AM »
I am so happy that Ian won, just love that kid  :<3  And I really loved Dani face lol, She didn't look like she had a good time tonight  :lol3:  :lol3: Still can't believe Frank won AC I would have thought Britney would of won it. Glad that Dan made it to the f2, he is a great player. Again thank you all the updaters, you all did a wonderful job  :luvya:  :luvya:

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1423 on: September 20, 2012, 12:50:29 AM »
Congrats to Ian on the win, still wish Dan would have won but oh well, he got second
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1424 on: September 20, 2012, 01:44:55 AM »

I am so elated that Ian won.  He deserved it. 

And especially glad that Satan dirty Dan was exposed by all to be the scumbag, lowlife, lying on a bible (not to mention his wife) dirtbag player that he is. 

He is the worst of the worst when it comes to scum and I APPLAUD the jury for exposing him for the dirt that he is.  :keeta:

Karma is a bear Dan and it's biting you you-know-where.   :oh 

And what a nice surprise, pleasant surprise to see Frank get fan favorite.  :yess:

This horrible season all came together in the finale with a jury with good values and a respect for the game.  Makes me kind of proud to be a member of the human race with these people in it who didn't give a win to such a bottom feeder.  :tup: