Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279065 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #1375 on: September 18, 2012, 06:28:34 PM »
There was a brief segment featuring a Discussion of Dan and lying on the Talk today. This is NOT the 3 HG's  bit.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_talk/video/

Starts at the 11:03 mark.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1376 on: September 18, 2012, 06:30:41 PM »
Maybe, just maybe, they have played part 3, Ian has won, (which would be why he is perky and Danielle moodier than normal, and Dan being Dan being comfortable that Ian is taking him to F2.) That would also explain Ian's comments like "to the end" etc., and Dani's stink eye at him, knowing he won't choose her.

They may have realized that they have to let Danielle be prepared for leaving, or they won't be able to have the live show in the proper amount of time  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1377 on: September 18, 2012, 07:06:30 PM »
Maybe, just maybe, they have played part 3, Ian has won, (which would be why he is perky and Danielle moodier than normal, and Dan being Dan being comfortable that Ian is taking him to F2.) That would also explain Ian's comments like "to the end" etc., and Dani's stink eye at him, knowing he won't choose her.

They may have realized that they have to let Danielle be prepared for leaving, or they won't be able to have the live show in the proper amount of time  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

I think you'll see part 3 on Wed. night. Live-- If they hold to how its gone down in the past.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1378 on: September 18, 2012, 08:23:47 PM »
ok......i do like ian...but i cant take the hammock any longer..i just cant..if i was in the house..by right now with 3 people and 1 day to go..i would get the biggest choppers..and cut it..sorry i like ian..but,,, ENOUGH..do you guys know how many nights i have stayed up to try and listen to IAN..talk his plan out as he was just a swinging on that hammock..............i could not hear anything.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....I like ian ..but bb please..take the hammock away...i want to know what they are thinking..and,want ian is talking while the hammock is saying ian ian ian ian with every rock is driving me .................insane............... :keeta:

This!!

It was silent when it 1st appeared, so it's obvious the sun has dried out the twine, all they have to do is spray the strings and rings with Pam cooking spray. :res:

lol...the old hammock broke..so.when they go the grill..ian got a new hammock..lol...i guess the bigger the better :lol3:..the only reason i hate the hammock is cuz ian talks alot of game out loud..and i cant hear him...cuz the hammock is the exocist..it keeps saying..ian..ian..ian..ian...with every freaking rock, back and forth...ian..ian..ian :o
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1379 on: September 18, 2012, 09:01:11 PM »
"Dani why did you want  me to tell Iam about my fake boobs? It seemed inappropriate, I see him thinking about it.

Dan now you are playing the attention game, I am finally calling you on it!! "

FINALLY - after 72 days!!!!!!!  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1380 on: September 18, 2012, 09:16:12 PM »
Listening to these conversations today-- I can still say with total conviction-- I have absolutely NO IDEA what Dan and Ian plan to do--  -- I have no sense as to what they are honestly (I know bad choice of word in this game :lol:)  are thinking between each other.  I keep wondering why Dan hasn't mentioned to Ian that he booted Shane to hold firm their f2 deal. At least make Ian think that.   Or when Dan was talking to us/ and himself at the counter the other morning about throwing the last part to Ian.  I guess its going to come down to who's the one really lying here when picking the f2.  Dan lying to Dani?  Dani bs'ing both D and I.  Ian bs'ing Dani/ Dan?  I wish each of them would talk to the cameras and let us in on their REAL secret thoughts. It makes me want to grab a drink- :beer2:-- and I don't drink!! :lol3: :lol3:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1381 on: September 18, 2012, 11:11:14 PM »
Glad to know he might be on the Amazing Race. Just another reason to not watch it.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

This is the best post of the whole season!!!!  The only one that could top it would be the news that Ian wins BB!!!!

Not watching it on TV anymore as I cannot stand to see Dan's ugly a** face or listen to his ugly a**lies and sickening voice, so I'll hopefully read good news on the internet!  :keeta:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1382 on: September 19, 2012, 12:49:39 AM »
Jodi, Wil, Howie and Kara having dinner earlier tonight in LA

Jodi, James, Shannon, Howie, Wil and Kara

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1383 on: September 19, 2012, 02:28:38 AM »

Since it's almost over but the shoutin' I want to thank all of the updaters for doing a spectacular job this summer in keeping us informed of what was going on the BB house.  You all have a way of keeping the interest going from one updater to another and kudos to you and a huge thanks.  :yess:

When I just couldn't watch dirty dan's tactics any longer - it actually got boooooorrrrrring after awhile - you all keep everyone up to date on the happenings.

I think the earlier part of the summer was fun; it went downhill quickly but the good news is that it's almost over  :conf: :conf:

And Survivor is right around the corner  :waves:

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1384 on: September 19, 2012, 04:59:31 AM »
Why do I remember Evel and Dani D alone in the house when they were F2?
Weren't Dan and Memphis alone as F2 also?
And what happened to the jury questions?? F2 sat in the house and the jury was on the TV and asked them to 'splain themselves....BB doesn't do that anymore???????

Have I missed some changes over the seasons??  :duno:

They still do that, only now instead of recorded questions the jury members ask them from the live show. Once they (past HG) are introduced and julie talks to them for a little bit, she will put the camera on in the house and the members will ask them questions. They are pre-decided questions.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1385 on: September 19, 2012, 11:32:32 AM »
It's going to be a really long day waiting for the show tonight!  :<3  At least I can find out the results early by checking on here, the best Big Brother web site ever!  :hearts:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1386 on: September 19, 2012, 12:53:30 PM »
Listening to these conversations today-- I can still say with total conviction-- I have absolutely NO IDEA what Dan and Ian plan to do--  -- I have no sense as to what they are honestly (I know bad choice of word in this game :lol:)  are thinking between each other.  I keep wondering why Dan hasn't mentioned to Ian that he booted Shane to hold firm their f2 deal. At least make Ian think that.   Or when Dan was talking to us/ and himself at the counter the other morning about throwing the last part to Ian.  I guess its going to come down to who's the one really lying here when picking the f2.  Dan lying to Dani?  Dani bs'ing both D and I.  Ian bs'ing Dani/ Dan?  I wish each of them would talk to the cameras and let us in on their REAL secret thoughts. It makes me want to grab a drink- :beer2:-- and I don't drink!! :lol3: :lol3:

i agree with your post 100000000000000000000 %....the thing is ..Ian has been telling us for the last 5 days who is taking..........but you just cant know cuz he says it while swinging in the hammock..and all the the hammock says..is..ian...ian..ian...,grrrrrrrrrr...ian is talking alot...but cant hear what he really is doing if he wins the last hoh..cuz the damn hammock (:;)..sorry, but.....it is driving me ..........insane :gaah:..and u r right...i do not know who is taking who...all i know is, i would never throw the last hoh to get me to the final 2...even if i had to boot dani...dan should go for it...way to much of a risk..........
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1387 on: September 19, 2012, 12:55:07 PM »
JoJo, Wil and Jodi met up for breakfast this morning...

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1388 on: September 19, 2012, 01:25:06 PM »
you know..out of allllllllllllllllllll the seasons of bb...Jodi..getting the boot in just one hour of being in that house..has had more air time on bb..then any other :lol3:..cuz i mean like everyday the hgs would say something jodi said or did  :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1389 on: September 19, 2012, 01:53:51 PM »
The Feeds are done.  :'( TL got the last screen cap of Ian as he went to HOH lock down! :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1390 on: September 19, 2012, 03:10:05 PM »
Just wanna give a shout out to the updaters for all the updates, thanks so much you did an amazing job :ghug: :yess:
Can't wait for the show tonight, Go Dan, The Mist :hearts:
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

jiajia12

« Reply #1391 on: September 19, 2012, 03:17:41 PM »
GO DAN LETS DO THIS :hrt: :<3 :hrt: :<3 :hrt: MY 'CHRISTIAN FRIENDS' 'CATHOLIC GUYS&GIRLS' IS 100% BEHIND YOU
But heard production has a hand in this,so probably going to lose because of rigging,but its ok :tup:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1392 on: September 19, 2012, 03:36:09 PM »
Julie Chen did an interview today and said she thinks Ian will win 6-1  :o

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #1393 on: September 19, 2012, 04:08:58 PM »
Julie Chen did an interview today and said she thinks Ian will win 6-1  :o
This game is FIXED, she probably knows for sure, doesn't just think it.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1394 on: September 19, 2012, 04:12:28 PM »
I guess we will see, I'm sure it will be closer than 6-1
If anyone can pull this off, Dan can.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1395 on: September 19, 2012, 04:24:06 PM »
Jenn is Dan's vote but with his speech that he prepared that might tick her off. In his PRE SPEECH he says that JOE was the only one who was on to him and that is not the case... Jenn was too.. and she will feel insulted that he discredits her with  saying that. and that will make the votes 6-1 in favor of Ian

Dan only has 1  for sure Danielle. and that is only if Ian wins and DOESN'T Take Dan!  :lol3: Imagine if that did happen! :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1396 on: September 19, 2012, 04:47:58 PM »
That would suck if Dan didn't get to the final 2. Ian and Dani final 2, might as well give Dani the money. Where's Dan/Ian it will be closer I think

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1397 on: September 19, 2012, 04:56:59 PM »
well lets not get all crazy up in here...cuz ian if he wins hoh tonight..could take dan out...ian knows dan is the big fish...so lets not think it is dan and ian in the f2...dan should go for the win..and if he wants, take dani out...he still could win...i love love love ian..but if ian wins over dan....it is only b/cuz this jury is bitter..ian played a ok game...jmo..not a amazing game ...dan played the amazing game, ok ..please dont hate me i  :hrt: you all..love, peace, butterflies, rainbows, rolling hills...beauitful waters ..to everyone here :hrt:..respect you all, just think dan, is the best of the bb players...and really should win..but i do not trust ian...he is a little villan..and could vote out dan if dan throws this hoh to him..go for the win dan..and take ian if you want...dont play like a fool...on the night bb ends.

vibes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dan in the f2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>vibes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1398 on: September 19, 2012, 05:18:37 PM »
well lets not get all crazy up in here...cuz ian if he wins hoh tonight..could take dan out...ian knows dan is the big fish...so lets not think it is dan and ian in the f2...dan should go for the win..and if he wants, take dani out...he still could win...i love love love ian..but if ian wins over dan....it is only b/cuz this jury is bitter..ian played a ok game...jmo..not a amazing game ...dan played the amazing game, ok ..please dont hate me i  :hrt: you all..love, peace, butterflies, rainbows, rolling hills...beauitful waters ..to everyone here :hrt:..respect you all, just think dan, is the best of the bb players...and really should win..but i do not trust ian...he is a little villan..and could vote out dan if dan throws this hoh to him..go for the win dan..and take ian if you want...dont play like a fool...on the night bb ends.

vibes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dan in the f2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>vibes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I think if Ian wins the final HOH he will take Dan because he thinks he "scumbagged" everyone in the jury and its a sure win.  I feel like if Dan wins HOH and takes Ian he won't win it.  But he may have a better chance winning against Dani-- if he can sell the point that they were "hooked to the hip"  the whole game.  That could make someone like Shane think---dang she was in with Dan the whole time.  Which is what Dan whispered in Shane's ear as he was going out the door.  Why else would Dani take Dan off the block and put up Shane???   Looks obvious-- even though that is not how it really went down. I just hope that Dan gets into the final 2.  I have absolutely no expectations that he's taking home the prize.  The thing that worries me a little is Ian -- we have seen he can cut someone off at the knees so to speak.  He could not take Dan very easily-- but he'll have a harder time getting all the votes with Dani next to him.  Still think he'd win it though. 

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1399 on: September 19, 2012, 06:36:02 PM »
I think if Dan can throw it he will.  The problem is we don't know if he can.  If it is the jury making statements that they have to fill in the blanks...Dan could guess what he THINKS is the wrong answer & it could be the correct one. That's what makes it a hard final comp, because it is just as hard to win it as it is to throw it.......if you don't know which is the correct answer, then that means you also don't know which is the incorrect one.....