Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279080 times)

jiajia12

Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #1350 on: September 18, 2012, 04:31:17 PM »
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO LIVEFEEDS? Surprise eviction today or production came out to talk to F3 about whats going to happen tommorow

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1351 on: September 18, 2012, 04:50:09 PM »
ok...wth is going on... i took my sweet precious baby...bella, [my daughter..my dog] to get alllllllllllllllllllllllllll pretty, really she is a sweet, but mean ass 11 month old tomboy..but lets place that aside.. what did i miss...........dang it grace..i love talking to myself in the 3rd person................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..i know all i want for christmas is for dani to keep pissing ian off...to take dan to the f2..if ian wins it...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh..and i want hmmmmmm....i want,..a pretty new coat all black ....i saw that goes almost to the floor..now..i ask...is that to much to ask for..i think ..not
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1352 on: September 18, 2012, 05:01:40 PM »
ok...dang it..the hubby called..from  work [before i say anything else..i love my hubby to death..but here goes]..and wants to take me to dinner...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..i dont want to go to dinner..i dont want anything to eat right now..i guess the best thing to do is ..say hi..honey with a smile..and just go..and, i guess i will eat a freaking fish..or salad... :groan:..i  dont want to go out to eat...............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1353 on: September 18, 2012, 05:04:00 PM »
im confused.

production posted on the livefeed earlier a note saying that there was a live eviction TONIGHT?

is that correct?

that would mean that part 3 of the hoh would have to be today, wouldnt it?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

jiajia12

« Reply #1354 on: September 18, 2012, 05:08:33 PM »
is that why said Dan said 'Stirring **** up' 'this is over'?

than

I hear Dan is being considered for Amazing Race next season, but producers aren't sure who he wants to take & Dan won't tell them

Dan&Memphis  :tup: :tup: :hrt: :hrt: :luvya: :luvya: :luvya:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1355 on: September 18, 2012, 05:10:31 PM »
JMO there has to be a live boot tonight cuz whoever is booted always...has had atlease one night with the jury....wth is going on...it makes sense...the f2 winners of the 3 part hoh play for the win..the winner takes who they want..and the 3rd person does have one day with the jury...........................bb (:;)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1356 on: September 18, 2012, 05:10:41 PM »
Glad to know he might be on the Amazing Race. Just another reason to not watch it.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1357 on: September 18, 2012, 05:15:35 PM »
well i mean a tape boot tonight

jiajia12

« Reply #1358 on: September 18, 2012, 05:16:50 PM »
Glad to know he might be on the Amazing Race. Just another reason to not watch it.

:waves:  :waves:

Theres a notice said theres a live show tonight? :gaah:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1359 on: September 18, 2012, 05:20:23 PM »
Im going to paste what is in the live thread today...sorry that i am a tech challenged.

TexasLady
Forum Moderator
RFF Global Moderator
I Live at RFF

So much to watch, so little time!

Re: BB14 Live Feed Updates Monday 9/16/12 Wednesday 9/19/12 Finale**

« Reply #163 on: Today at 01:06:15 PM »

Still trivia.

B3VCap-2012-09-18_13-05-53-462.jpg (9.69 kB, 226x168 - viewed 534 times.)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1360 on: September 18, 2012, 05:20:30 PM »

:lol3: :lol3:..love ya...but ..i am sooooooooooooooooooooooo going to watch dan the man..you r way to funny :lol3:..come on you know you r going to watch TAR...just maybe to see dan the mist go down..dont stop watching TAR..its to cool not to.. :hrt:..and maybe just maybe..dan will go down fast..you cant miss that..but..you know i love dan..but i sooooooooooo lrespect whatever..people like or think

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1361 on: September 18, 2012, 05:25:43 PM »
i just went through everything on my system, i got everything...there is NO...bb tonight..nothing for bb tonight

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1362 on: September 18, 2012, 05:26:34 PM »
Here is an interesting thought brought up.  Do you think Danielle could be in love with Dan?  :hrt:

Too funny........I was thinking the same thing.  Just got home and read all the responses....

Thanks for all the good laughs    :lol3:     Seriously    Danielle seems to have some major issues   :colors

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1363 on: September 18, 2012, 05:34:30 PM »
ok..i know i make alot sense...where the hell did that come from..anyway..remember the f3 when jordon won....well it was finale night,kevin got the boot LIVE..he didnt even get to speak to the jury..just had to make his vote...i really think it will go down like this............f3...last person wins hoh..picks who they take to f2..and on the live show the 3rd person in the house just walks outside to the maddness...and votes..within mintues

jiajia12

« Reply #1364 on: September 18, 2012, 05:44:17 PM »
Kevin,Enzo,Adam got the boot live,so why change this year :duno:
did they played the Final HOH? to save time? but evicitng the person live tommorow? DR told ian what to do  :crazy:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 05:51:40 PM by jiajia12 »

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1365 on: September 18, 2012, 05:52:18 PM »
ok......i do like ian...but i cant take the hammock any longer..i just cant..if i was in the house..by right now with 3 people and 1 day to go..i would get the biggest choppers..and cut it..sorry i like ian..but,,, ENOUGH..do you guys know how many nights i have stayed up to try and listen to IAN..talk his plan out as he was just a swinging on that hammock..............i could not hear anything.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....I like ian ..but bb please..take the hammock away...i want to know what they are thinking..and,want ian is talking while the hammock is saying ian ian ian ian with every rock is driving me .................insane............... :keeta:

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1366 on: September 18, 2012, 05:57:47 PM »
i just went through everything on my system, i got everything...there is NO...bb tonight..nothing for bb tonight

Blimey Grace, you don't think maybe the TV guide is wrong??? I'm sure I heard chenbot say on Sunday watch the live eviction on Tuesday

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1367 on: September 18, 2012, 05:58:34 PM »
ok......i do like ian...but i cant take the hammock any longer..i just cant..if i was in the house..by right now with 3 people and 1 day to go..i would get the biggest choppers..and cut it..sorry i like ian..but,,, ENOUGH..do you guys know how many nights i have stayed up to try and listen to IAN..talk his plan out as he was just a swinging on that hammock..............i could not hear anything.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....I like ian ..but bb please..take the hammock away...i want to know what they are thinking..and,want ian is talking while the hammock is saying ian ian ian ian with every rock is driving me .................insane............... :keeta:

This!!

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1368 on: September 18, 2012, 06:01:32 PM »
Why do I remember Evel and Dani D alone in the house when they were F2?
Weren't Dan and Memphis alone as F2 also?
And what happened to the jury questions?? F2 sat in the house and the jury was on the TV and asked them to 'splain themselves....BB doesn't do that anymore???????

Have I missed some changes over the seasons??  :duno:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1369 on: September 18, 2012, 06:02:59 PM »

Blimey Grace, you don't think maybe the TV guide is wrong??? I'm sure I heard chenbot say on Sunday watch the live eviction on Tuesday

it is not on the guide..there is other shows in that spot..i got them recording ..but no bb :<3

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1370 on: September 18, 2012, 06:04:18 PM »
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...nojulie said watch the LIVE eviction on weds..thats a fact

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1371 on: September 18, 2012, 06:04:56 PM »

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...no julie said watch the LIVE eviction on weds..thats a fact

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1372 on: September 18, 2012, 06:05:36 PM »

This!!

It was silent when it 1st appeared, so it's obvious the sun has dried out the twine, all they have to do is spray the strings and rings with Pam cooking spray. :res:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1373 on: September 18, 2012, 06:07:21 PM »
julie said watch weds, to see the final hoh..and who is the f2..it will be like kevin...f3  walking out as soon as the vote and joining the jury trust me :<3

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1374 on: September 18, 2012, 06:16:35 PM »
its already tuesday....so we will see tomorrow who is the last hoh..and like [kevin] the 3rd person will have no time with the jury..they will walk out to a live show, and jury..and be allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll messed up and have to cast their vote..trust me..this is the way it will happen